The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Romney

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 am

Off Topic
LOL. That's the joy of computers... what is simple to one, is impossible to another. But sometimes what is easy one day, is a killer the next.

Oh well... I still have a few strands of hair left... unfortunately I have huge bruises on my forehead from banging my head against the desk.

Ce la vie :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:09 am

:lol: I understand.

Back on topic. I thought you and your readers might enjoy this recently sealed/unsealed document/documents in regard to Mitt and his Wife.

http://cryptome.org/2012/11/romney-tax-plot.pdf

Credit:
http://cryptome.org/

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:51 pm

All I have to say here is..
Obama won and Romney lost..NARK!! Nanny- Nanny, Foo-Fooo!!!!! :P
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 pm

It's funny that after the fact some papers did eventually start printing what was leaked prior to the election.....yet they sat on it. Warms my heart to see people beginning to catch on.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:It's funny that after the fact some papers did eventually start printing what was leaked prior to the election.....yet they sat on it. Warms my heart to see people beginning to catch on.

Cole

Just out of curiosity, like what type of material are you referencing?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:17 pm

I think the American public as the events of unfold, are going to be left with the distinct feeling, we were completely manipulated from the truth. Patreaus was blackmailed to keep quite, that his report to the President was altered, and the public lied to. That the deleting of wording from the Generals report, was a criminal act, and that the cover up was crafted to win an election, which was GROSS ABUSE OF POWER and impeachable. That this act, was criminal, and interfered with the Constitution which guarantees free elections. That is hiding the truth of the Libya event, was a conspiracy of the President and his Cabinet, to deceive the voters.

This should send a message to every voter, that they were cheated out of a free election, with this outrageous manipulation. Deleting the report of the Generals wording was in no way National Security, it was voter manipulation. If you remember the look on Hillary Clinton's face in the days after making statements, how sheepish she appeared lying through her teeth. People better open their eyes to Democrat tactics throughout the Bush years, their behavior as a Majority Congress Obama's first 2 years, and now this.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 am

Re: Romney

Unread postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:17 pm
I think the American public as the events of unfold, are going to be left with the distinct feeling, we were completely manipulated from the truth. Patreaus was blackmailed to keep quite,

If he was Blackmailed to keep quiet it wouldn't have been for the affair. Why? Well if you step back and take a good look it is very very obvious that TOO MANY PEOPLE knew about it. So there would have been no plausible reason to either Blackmail him, or for him to remain silent. A fruitless, as you say, manipulated idea in an effort to have some people deduce this from the main story line.

Like spoon feeding thoughts to the people. Keeping them from knowing that it's highly likely that they are actually trying to protect Patraeus from criminal prosecution. This is about more than simply bedding the woman..

It's about classified Docs being on her Laptop, whether she had clearance or not, that is outside security protocols....How did she obtain them? Why transfer from paper file to a PC Stick? Doesn't make any sense given what is being told.

Now toss in that she's been proved to be a liar, especially in regard to her education.....seems she wasn't qualified for the level of clearance that she had. Who missed this?

Every transmission via CIA head is monitored....ALL OF THEM, especially electronic....so the g-mail account thing is bogus. This goes directly to your manipulation idea's, and is 100% accurate.

The original article that came out immediately after the General's testimony, has been changed to suit the story line. Words have been changed...sadly this is how the media works these days.

As for Romney....it would be nice if the stories that have been leaked were followed up on, only that would mean a possible criminal investigation, and probable indictment...maybe it will happen..only time will tell.

I can't believe the numbers being kicked around when it comes to his personal wealth, the wealth of his BUSINESS VENTURES......Just to large to be accurate, but if it is true....then any investigation would be like pissing into the wind.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 am

You are stuck on Romney like you are on Termite. :lol: Now its the media who changed the working, well lets assume that is true at least for how the story came out. What does that have to do with the President having the report from Patreas where the wording was not changed? Hillary had that same wording, Hillary must have had knowledge of all Embassy dealings and problems, at the very least in all the hot spots of the world. She event looks like she is telling a big whopper.
greeney2

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts