The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Israel and real terrorism

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:27 pm

These chickens are about to come home to roost in spades. It's all playing out in the open, I am amazed that no one has posted about this here at the BV.

Look for Egypt to play a significant role...........Israel is playing it's last card, the one that will most likely isolate it from Global policy going forward.

This was all included within that pesky 82 page intel report........Their real face has been exposed at last.

What an absolute mess...what a ridiculously asinine maniac BiBi is.

To those well meaning Israeli's here in the states....it looks as if the time has finally come when you may well soon be freed from that Zionist yoke.

I know someone who's daughter is currently on assignment in Israel. I spoke with her about this very thing less than 1 month ago. She did express some concern but I'm not sure that she understands the scope of what is currently unfolding...or my implication at that particular time.

I will see ( without being too forward ) what I may learn from contacting her tomorrow. I'm sure they are very worried.

This is a total cluster phuck directly tied to the election and Obama telling BIbi to shove it.

Open your eyes people.....open your eyes.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Palestinians call on UN Security Council to stop Israeli aggression

On Wednesday, the Israeli military launched a series of new air and sea attacks, dubbed as Operation Pillar of Cloud, against the Palestinians of the coastal territory. The offensive left at least ten Palestinians dead, including senior Hamas commander Ahmed al-Jabari, the head of Izzeddin Qassam Brigades.

Riyad Mansour, the Palestinian Authority ambassador to the UN, said the Israeli offensive amounted to "illegal criminal actions."

In a letter to Indian Ambassador Hardeep Singh Puri, the president of the Security Council this month, Mansour said that a "message must be sent to Israel to cease its military campaign against the Palestinian people under its occupation, including the cessation of extrajudicial killing."

"This escalation, which continues at this moment, demands the attention of the international community, including the Security Council, with the aim of averting the further deterioration and destabilization of the situation on the ground and the fueling by Israel of yet another deadly cycle of violence and bloodshed," the Palestinian Authority envoy added.

"We want the Security Council to act in accordance with its responsibilities to stop this aggression against our people," he added.

On Monday, Israeli Minister for Military Affairs Ehud Barak said that Tel Aviv was mulling over various options to punish the Palestinians of the coastal territory and had not ruled out the possibility of launching a new war on Gaza.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/15 ... ggression/

Can you imagine if the UN votes to recognize Palestine with statehood ....?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote: This was all included within that pesky 82 page intel report........Their real face has been exposed at last.

Hey Cole,

So I finally did some research on this report, as I was curious myself, and was pretty let down. Of course, found the reference on Veteran's Today, but I also found it referenced on many other "alternative news" sites pretty far away from mainstream media. And wouldn't you know, all these alternative sites are talking about a report - yet - the report itself is nowhere to be found.

I finally found one article that says "its a secret" so therefore there is no source. So, what proof is there that this report even exists?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 am

It exists, sorry you've not been able to find it at a site you deem trustworthy. The MSM is well aware of it only it will never see the light of day here in the states.

Something you may want to do ( it's difficult to watch ) was for me anyway. Watch the Interview on Press TV that ran yesterday about what is going on in Gaza.

The Israeli's are said to merely be protecting themselves ( only they struck first last week by snipping a 13 year old boy ) then after this Patraeus thing they kill a leader of Hamas which caused Hamas to retaliate.

Now when they retaliate----" THEY ARE IMMEDIATELY CALLED TERRORISTS " Why?

Why when it is quite obvious that it is Israel who is the real TERRORISTS...

I SUPPOSE IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THE FACT THAT A Palestinian life isn't worth as much as an Israeli's life.

To me, it's sad that people here in the states and other western cultures, willingly accept this ridiculous scam which is being run 24/7 on their collective psyches without stopping for even a second to THINK ABOUT THE FACTS. Even when the evidence is beyond overwhelming.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:03 am

Has nothing to do with buying in to a scam, I am just asking about a report, which you claim is real, but "will never see the light of day here in the states."

With the internet, that's very hard to believe. If the report exists, where is it? Surely you have a source for it? I couldn't find it anywhere, only references. Could you be so kind as to provide a link? I think it would've taken less time to give me a link if you have one, then to type the response above :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts