The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

So How's It Going, The "War On Terror"?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Nigfis » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Everyone travelling into, or inside, the USA is given a 'terror rating' via a computerised 'Automatic targeting System'. And you have 'no right to know' the information complied on you. Does this sound like victory to you?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15982036/ns ... KQO-uSWafb

"WASHINGTON — The incoming Senate Judiciary chairman pledged greater scrutiny Friday of computerized government anti-terrorism screening after learning that millions of Americans who travel internationally have been assigned risk assessments over the last four years without their knowledge."...
Nigfis

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:22 pm

What makes you so sure British intelligence does not have exactly the same kind of system and information on you?
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:21 pm

The problem with too much or the wrong kind of government surveillance is twofold. First, crooks can gain access to it and do bad things, and incompetent gov employees who get targeted by crooks and you get the same thing. Look at airport security.

We know that technology is going to allow government to create the surveillance society and there probably isn't anything we can do about it. There are cameras at every corner in the city I live in. Almost every one.

And people today seem to be becoming paranoid about crime, and it looks to be justified. Everywhere I look they are "beefing up" security. Where is this coming from? The economy for one thing. Is it the war on terror or the war of terror. I've lost track.
CodeBlackv2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 pm

I just wanted to add that this is pretty much how the US credit rating system works. You have no control over that either and it can ruin your life.

Computerized Automated Targeting System. All we need is Skynet and judgement day is here. Call John Connor.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Nigfis » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 am

greeney2 wrote:What makes you so sure British intelligence does not have exactly the same kind of system and information on you?
Typical Greeney reply...
They well might, but I was asking you and your fellow Americans, which is why the question was posted.
CCTV is rolling out right across your nation, every town, every city, and so are 'guards' with automatic assault rifles. Airport striptease, biometric passports the lot.

So tell me Greeney, do you feel safe yet? :lol:

Terrorists! Their aim is to strike terror into your hearts, and your 'war' is against them is so you can live a safe, peaceful life.... How's that working for you?
Will you be taking your holidays in Iraq or Iran or Palestine any time soon?
Thought not.

Face it. You are losing a war that will destroy your country and your way of life. A war you started. In fact, and in the face of the few things I mention above, it already has.
Nigfis

Postby blackvault » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:51 am

Nigfis wrote:Face it. You are losing a war that will destroy your country and your way of life. A war you started. In fact, and in the face of the few things I mention above, it already has.

Oh I get it, you're just going to join the small list of people who want to bash the United States because you have some kind of frustration about us? Is it envy? Why else would you feel the need? How does THAT work for you? Because, it's fairly laughable to Americans (and to quite a few other rational people throughout the globe) when you try to pull stuff like that.

Actually, the perception of other countries on us is probably quite different than our own. I see with the statement above, you initiated this thread with the sole purpose to get your little jab against the American way of life and against Americans.

You say we started this war, did you? Interesting... unfortunately, that may show your lack of understanding of not only our American history, but world events as well. See, we've had a long history of being attacked by these coward terrorists, and there was the little event in America that occurred on 9/11/01 which you may not have heard about, that finally sent us over the edge.

Here is a list, so you can learn a little more about what type of terrorist attacks we've encountered here in America and against Americans: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html

Still want to claim "a war YOU started?" Yeah, I didn't think so either. In the face of bloodshed, America has taken the higher road in lieu of unleashing our wrath. There has been a lot of patience throughout the decades on our part - but clearly, you want to say otherwise. 9/11/01 changed ALL of that, whether you want to acknowledge it, or not. But since we have an actual Declaration of War, instead of conducting cowardice attacks, people like you claim "[we] started it."

With all due respect, learn your history if you're going bash America and Americans...
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:23 am

Typical nastiness in your reply Nigfis # 3 or 4, I've lost count. :P

Need I remind you of the 35 allies in this so called illegal war you claim, Oh yes wasn't the UK in on it? And didn't they have something to do with bad intellegence??? I know you are british, but not for any of the bad stuff, you didn't do it.

Need I also remind you it was a British screwball, who took off in the UK for the USA, with a bomb in his shoe, trying to light the fuse with a match or something. :roll:

Oh how you forget the 747 in Lockerbie.

I guess the British don't have any airport security problems. Nobody likes it, but it was your guy who make everyone take off their shoes now.
greeney2

Postby Nigfis » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:23 am

blackvault wrote:
Oh I get it...........

Well no, you obviously don't, because all of the following:......
...........,you're just going to join the small list of people who want to bash the United States because you have some kind of frustration about us? Is it envy? Why else would you feel the need? How does THAT work for you? Because, it's fairly laughable to Americans (and to quite a few other rational people throughout the globe) when you try to pull stuff like that.........
Is a rant of your own making, and to be fair, not worthy of a reply.

Actually, the perception of other countries on us is probably quite different than our own.

Here's the thing about my opinion. It is my opinion. If it is one shared by many or just me matters not. Its only an opinion. What are you so all fired-up about? I tell the truth as I see it, and I try to do it about the subject of the topic.[
I see with the statement above, you initiated this thread with the sole purpose to get your little jab against the American way of life and against Americans.
You say we started this war, did you? Interesting... unfortunately, that may show your lack of understanding of not only our American history, but world events as well. See, we've had a long history of being attacked by these coward terrorists, and there was the little event in America that occurred on 9/11/01 which you may not have heard about, that finally sent us over the edge.

Here is a list, so you can learn a little more about what type of terrorist attacks we've encountered here in America and against Americans: http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html

Still want to claim "a war YOU started?" Yeah, I didn't think so either. In the face of bloodshed, America has taken the higher road in lieu of unleashing our wrath. There has been a lot of patience throughout the decades on our part - but clearly, you want to say otherwise. 9/11/01 changed ALL of that, whether you want to acknowledge it, or not. But since we have an actual Declaration of War, instead of conducting cowardice attacks, people like you claim "[we] started it."

With all due respect, learn your history if you're going bash America and Americans...

Well here it is John, a little simplistic in its presentation, but it proves I have been doing my research.

* Pick any year since 1776 and there is about a 91% chance that America was involved in some war during that calendar year.

* No U.S. president truly qualifies as a peacetime president. Instead, all U.S. presidents can technically be considered “war presidents.”

* The U.S. has never gone a decade without war.

* The only time the U.S. went five years without war (1935-40) was during the isolationist period of the Great Depression.

Fascinating stuff, facts: Since the United States was founded in 1776, she has been at war during 214 out of her 235 calendar years of existence.
That leaves ummm :think: 21.
21 Years out of all of America's history, have they been at peace so, while you can say I'm just having an unjustified knock at your country, if you really think about it, its simply fair comment.

Now we've established that much, we can go on to establish the signs of losing a war, if you like. One only has to look at what the objectives at the start of the war were, and how many of those objectives have been achieved to know that in two years they'll all be returning home with their collective tails between their legs..

Oh, by the way. Record opium prices have meant yet another increase in production. Under the Taliban's rule, there was practically zero production. That has been taken in the past as a good indicator of America's success in Afghanistan. Lots here: Clickerty-click.

Now, moving on. What really concerns me, now the 'war on terror' is proving to be unwinnable, is that some of the high-tec weapons of war are now being turned inward on our own populations, to 'protect' you and yours, me and mine.
America though, shows the signs more outwardly of being in a state of 'terror'. A population pretty much living in fear.
Like I asked, how's that working out for you?

Greeney: Forget it bud. Trying to count so-called, and arguable, misdemeanours is bullshit, and you know it. You need a new, more mature style..
Nigfis

Postby greeney2 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:28 am

Now thats funny. Nigfis # 1,2, and 3 got themselves banned as I recall. Even you don't hold the record. :lol:

By the way, while you are counting and keeping score, how many Americans are buried on your soil, and all over Europe, when the UK was a fairly big target?
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 am

Well, I admit it. You're right. You are entitled to your opinion.

! blackvault wrote:
That said, with all due respect, it isn't BS. You were banned multiple times. So I suggest we stop trying to play those cards and move back on topic. Both of you.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts