The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Behind the Benghazi Cover-Up

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Eldensword » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:45 am

Well, I don’t see a play for me to chime in on the topic. All three of you are far more educated on the details than I am, plus I don’t see a controversy per-say to keep me vested. It sounds like all three of you understand it slightly differently, but the premise is all the same. Hell to pay. Which I agree with.
Eldensword

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 am

I don't think Obama is lying. And the date of the occurrence would make sense if one wished to involve the terror meme;; thinking guilt by association as a sales pitch.

I believe the General was set up by outside intel agency, Broadwell was the agent, along with the Woman in Florida. Question: How did those trained teams know where Stevens was in the first place???????? ;)

Anyway they've recovered ( fbi ) has...loads of classified materials from Broadwells home. Materials she has clearance to have, read, ETC....A intel reservists no less. Didn't take long...

The CIA usually informs the commander in chief, not the other way around. So just exactly who is responsible for those who ended up dead in Benghazi? Or is it merely a matter of perceived policy, either good or bad, or that which the rogue Government is currently taking exception to?

You agree The General made a mistake, yet is merely being made the fall guy because he was threatened by having his affair exposed! How does this make any sense? The affair is now long since made public. So It's more likely far more serious than that.

I agree soon time will tell, unless of course all that becomes known will be deemed a matter of national security.

I'm not following the blame Obama angle to all of this......It's far worse than that....otherwise you'd not have 24/7 in your face propaganda running day after day.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Eldensword wrote:Well, I don’t see a play for me to chime in on the topic. All three of you are far more educated on the details than I am, plus I don’t see a controversy per-say to keep me vested. It sounds like all three of you understand it slightly differently, but the premise is all the same. Hell to pay. Which I agree with.

The scary version is where this will eventually lead. They recently penned an 82 page report on that topic which the MSM buried, never even considered a mention of it anywhere here in the states. The only person who spoke a word publicly was Henry Kissinger. All 16 agencies were in agreement..

The first step in the process is the upcoming UN vote in regard to Palestine.

Just think about the possibilities.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:44 pm

One more thing.

Could this be a geo-political event? One that effectively eliminated the General from any chance of running for President in 2016.....

See these are the things that conveniently get masked when emotion take over critical thinking.

It's why NEO-CON Clowns like Krauthammer.....say the ridiculous things that they do. Maybe he forgot that Obama and the CIA are like hand in Glove.......Maybe he forgets one Raymond Davis of Pakistan fame... ;)

I know, I know.....Politics cause for massive emotional displays within some who for some reason feel truly invested in what they have been taught......But this is far too serious to have emotion guide one's judgment...

Think about this....

Some very smart people are now considering that it's very likely that the FBI----for some reason while trying to do the CIA's security laundry in regard to the General----inadvertently stumbled upon a massive spy ring. One that is currently causing DIVERSION tactics within Israel....

I've no idea if this is absolute fact...but it's unfolding at this very moment.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:26 pm

You keep mentioning Israel, and I may regret this, but I have to ask. Just to summarize, you think Broadwell or Kelly, or both, are Israeli spies that were used to come and topple the highest seat within the CIA? What spy ring do you think might be out there?

I think you may be overthinking it. I think in the beginning, the knowledge of the affair was brought to the Obama Administration's attention. Regardless of Obama's direct knowledge, Petraeus is told that it would come out, and he is strongarmed to jump on the bandwagon touting "the video" story to keep it under wraps. This FORCED Petraeus to go AGAINST the word of the boots on the ground in Libya from the CIA itself. Why else would Petraeus go against his own men on the ground?

Then, whether it be integrity, honor, or whatever, now that the issue has not gone away, and the hearing tomorrow morning is under oath, Petraeus fessed up to the affair, let it come out, and now he has no tie or evidence being held over his head. So the question is, what will he say behind "closed doors" tomorrow? Unfortunately, we won't know... the public will still be left in the dark.

I hope Senators Graham and McCain come out with it though :)

All great theories, though.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Far out thought, is one of them a possible link to Julian Assange, or any connection to Bradley Manning? :lol: Now with all the affair being public, The General is going to testify Friday, but it will be closed doors.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Assange is an idiot. He gives people who are doing legitimate research into the government a bad name by releasing sensitive information that creates a threat to not only American national security, but intelligence personnel around the globe.

I am all for some government secrets coming to light, but he is a threat.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Amen to that! Assange is a hero to a few people here, guess who. :lol:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:24 pm

That's a debate I'd take any day :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.