The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Behind the Benghazi Cover-Up

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:29 am

Fox News' Catherine Herridge contributed to this report.

John....the very Key line in your post is quoted above. She was in Aspen this summer passing out her book...interesting.

I'm going to say that this is a testify or else situation and the real absolute stuff is about to hit the fan. This testimony shouldn't be tied to the FBI's investigation of the General and whether or not it impacted his judgement. That is an obvious misdirect.

Now if he tells the truth as I've read it to be in many many intel articles, then more than a few individuals are going to be arrested. The fear, above any questions, is are they, will they go quietly or will they not?

This will be one of this Governments most important hearings in history.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 am

I won't lie, I have no idea where you stand. What is your point about FoxNews/Herridge?

Obviously, she is the reporter at FoxNews that is really spearheading that investigation for that agency.

So, why is it a key line? I'm just curious what your point is. What you say, on many occasions, is very convoluted :) I mean that respectfully... but am I alone in now knowing what Cole is always trying to say?

Maybe I am just dumb, and "don't get it" :P
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:19 am

Well the main problem it that I take for granted some of the content posted when it comes to general knowledge.

The reporter for Fox is a tool of the MSM.....She dabbles in security and intelligence, albeit slanted as hell.

She was in Aspen at this years meeting......passing out her book. Have you seen those photos? She's obviously going to side with Fox and their producers whether or not the material is real or make believe.

I stand for the truth, and for what is the right thing to do. Where as the majority of those dishing this news stand for the sizzle of the steak in an effort to promote their agendas.. Sometimes that promoting is all about ones self.

I'm curious...What do you think the General is going to say while under oath?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 am

Cole_Trickle wrote: I'm curious...What do you think the General is going to say while under oath?
Cole

Hopefully, the truth. I don't claim to know what there is to say in the first place, but I think the writing is on the wall that Petraeus has been setup as the fall guy, that the "affair" COULD have been held over his head, that maybe he was strongarmed into the "company line" story of the YouTube video to blame, etc. etc. But, would he throw the Obama Administration under the bus, *IF* that was true?

Your guess is as good as mine.

In regards to your comment on Herridge, what does any of that have to do with the reporting on Patraeus' testimony on Benghazi? What does that have to do with the actual FACTS and EVIDENCE of a cover-up in regards to Obama, Benghazi, and the main stream media.

Because "FoxNews" is attached to one of these stories, do you dismiss it outright?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 am

Hopefully, the truth. I don't claim to know what there is to say in the first place, but I think the writing is on the wall that Petraeus has been setup as the fall guy, that the "affair" COULD have been held over his head, that maybe he was strongarmed into the "company line" story of the YouTube video to blame, etc. etc. But, would he throw the Obama Administration under the bus, *IF* that was true?

John it's my opinion that the above line of reason is the propaganda version of events. The General was compromised by an intelligence source that is OUTSIDE the United States....That is what was being held ( if anything was being ) over his head.....the affair is garden variety cover....Everybody has affairs in DC.

I'm totally confused at the video aspect of your reason when it comes to any excuse. If it wasn't the video............They what is your claim of the truth in this area?

In regards to your comment on Herridge, what does any of that have to do with the reporting on Patraeus' testimony on Benghazi? What does that have to do with the actual FACTS and EVIDENCE of a cover-up in regards to Obama, Benghazi, and the main stream media.

You started a thread about the secret CIA prison claim of Paula Broadwell....This is where I take things for granted. Maybe accepting that you know the background of the statement prior to posting a thread.

Herridge was there at the conference. Funny...she " doing what she does and all " didn't pick up on this. In fairness maybe she was not at this particular speech, maybe off enjoying the perks of such duty. :lol:

Well the folks in Denver are now all over it, even making jokes, talking about Broadwell calling the General " QUITE THE SPECIMEN " Broadwell made that claim in her speech in Aspen.

My point in regard to Herridge is that she is not unlike all the others.....told what to say and when to say it....Period.

Here's Broadwell in the exact dress that she wore when she made this speech...this is probably the day she made it.

I'm sure you notice who she's cozied up to above.

Herridge:

Her actual title is " Homeland security " correspondent .

Regardless browse through these and give it some thought.

http://cryptome.org/2012-info/spy-flog/spy-flog.htm

Has a great deal to do with how knows what and when they may know it.

Cole
Last edited by Cole_Trickle on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:I'm totally confused at the video aspect of your reason when it comes to any excuse. If it wasn't the video............They what is your claim of the truth in this area?

Am I right to see here that you still believe the Benghazi attack was based on "the video" :?:

Once I clear that up, I can give you an adequate answer.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 am

Sorry about that..I've got the timeline messed up. The speech in regard to the Prison claim was this past month, in Denver. The speech in Aspen was in regard to The General and it was made clear then that she was laying groundwork. This can only mean that she knew then that the FBI was looking at the General and she was simply covering her butt.

I should edit that..

No John I don't believe that the video had anything to do with what actually happened in Benghazi. I don;t believe it was terrorists either. I was pretty clear on what I thought.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 am

Yeah, I've read the pages of copy and pasted articles, the links, etc., and I am still a bit unclear.

But regardless, you are going to tell me an obvious a) PLANNED attack, b) COORDINATED attack, and c) against the UNITED STATES on the anniversary of 9/11, and you're safe to say this was not terrorism?

This is what I have to say to that. Obama tried the exact same story of it NOT being terrorism - why? He'd have to account for his weak policies, his vulnerable administration, and his failed intelligence. Now that he couldn't get that original story to fly, he admits it to be a terrorist attack.

Now, you're saying, he's lying yet again, and this goes even deeper?

Occam's Razor, my friend.

We will see with the hearing what happens... my guess, Petraeus will ultimately be the fall guy, and the Obama administration with their roots in "Chicago Politics" will weasel out of this one, and dishonor not only the 4 men who died on 9/11/12, but also a four star General along with them. Yes, I acknowledge Petraeus made a ridiculous mistake... but I believe this was held from the public, and held over the General's head.

Again... we will see.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 am

Mark my words, as the weeks progress, if this starts to even come close to the President, we will see Executive Privilege.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:01 am

blackvault wrote:Mark my words, as the weeks progress, if this starts to even come close to the President, we will see Executive Privilege.

I have no doubts about that.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts