The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Shale gas extraction is clearely unwanted by Europeans due t

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby kingsize » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:58 am

Shale gas extraction is clearely unwanted by Europeans due to the really the high risks it poses for the climate, environment and local communities. Still the European Parliament committee working on Industry, Research and Energy shows the continued promotion of shale gas development in Europe. Me and my friends, we are participants of the numerous street protests to draw the Brussels's attention to our worries.
All in vain!! They just don't care about such small potatoes! And I guess they do care about some big potatoes in D.C. Why D.C.? IMHO we owe all that hyping up of shale gas exactly to America's business and political interests. The USA is now in possession of the relevant technologies and they're set to sort of supervise shale gas extraction in Europe. Our energy dependence would mean our political dependence on the USA plus the abovementioned huge health and environmental risks!
And there are some countries lying eastwards which actually guarantee our energy safety based on supplies of traditional gas and oil. Is it worth risking it now? I guess not.
kingsize

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:42 pm

What does shale gas extraction do exactly to the environment, and how plentiful is that in Europe? Welcome to the BV Kingsize. :)
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:53 pm

I don't know exactly what it does to the env but as someone who recently lived in a town where this was going on I can tell you it's effects on me. I caught a disease which I believe was caused by shale extraction. They setup pipelines all through the city and these giant pressure reliefs. They would test these reliefs fairly often and when they did, oh my! You get instant heavy smog so thick it makes you cough. The flames from these reliefs are so high they have to re-route air traffic and the brightness and sound is intense. The smell is horrible and it lasts for days. Nasty! I can't believe in this time of environmentalism that it is allowed. Economy trumps everything else. It isn't the great technology people think. I should take videos of it so you can see what I mean. It's like the industrial revolution again.

Ever see the Fires of Kuwait? It's like that. You don't get the black smoke or the heat but you do get the bright light, intense sound and the toxic gases. I grew up in Houston so I know a pressure relief when I see one but those were puny compared to these monsters.

Oh and I forgot to mention the pumps. Just think ELF. You get this constant annoying low frequency sound, 24 hours a day. Lovely!
CodeBlackv2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts