The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Strange Earth Sounds

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby BloodStone » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

was basically thinking resonance...( dont think I spelled that right? ) It is being used for weapons as well...EMF

But that video U posted was pretty cool.

The sounds can get to such high vibrations, they can crush walls, or anything else that can't handle what resonance that machine can put out. I have seen alot of different theories, on how this also can be used to time travel or fly thru worm holes in space. Again , I am no where near a scientist,nor do I pretend to be.

But follow the trails..seems logical to me that vibrations and sound play a big role in this universe..

Good thread guys

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:51 am

BloodStone wrote:was basically thinking resonance...( dont think I spelled that right? ) It is being used for weapons as well...EMF

The sounds can get to such high vibrations, they can crush walls, or anything else that can't handle what resonance that machine can put out.

I wonder if the people in Jericho witnessed the devastating power of such a device before they were put to the sword? :think:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby BloodStone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:07 pm

What I was refering to was resonance...

and like you guys say it can be used as a weapon..I believe even the Bibles story of Jericho falling was actually a sound machine that vibrated the walls so badly that it collapsed.Of course the Bibles version is that they all walked past and blew their rams horns .. Maybe if they were able to amplify this sound, It could cause a whole lot of damage .To anything that can hold resonance...( not even sure I'm spelling that right?

"Following God's instructions, they marched around the city once a day for seven days, then on the seventh day they marched around it seven times. Then they blew on their trumpets and made a big noise and God caused the walls of Jericho to fall down."

quote from bible is pulled from ask.com

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_s ... z2C8gCfwRk

I think that space video is pretty cool

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby BloodStone » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 pm

hmmm, that was weird? before I finished my post I went to ask, when I posted the additional stuff it had already posted the stuff I was still working on ?
BloodStone

Postby chiselray » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 am

you mean this stuff was actually furR real ..

In the past my gut told me to jussttt jet through all those YoutUbe clips after the first 3 or so ...i think at least some of them were bs thought ..

it is intriguing and interesting..
chiselray

Postby jafryar » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:06 am

Hi guys
The strange sky noise everyone is hearing is emunating from ALASKA and DARPA's (HAARP) weather machine. It has been in service since the early 2000s and I believe this is part of the govs WAR MACHINE because "you can't fight a war in a storm". It's as simple as that. And yes it drove me nuts trying to figure ot out and asking everybody and his brother if they could hear it. Some did but most did not and some came back later and said they heard it only after they really listened for it. they said I hear like a humming sound or some kind of machine running in the background. That's also why our weather has been real crazy too!!! When you are inside your house it can be heard especially if you're near a window at night when lying in bed, but you mostly have to be living in the sticks to hear it because of all the background noise.
jafryar

Postby blackvault » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:14 am

Not sure if you have heard, but HAARP actually "went dark" and is not operational... or so they say.

Here is a recent story about it: http://www.universetoday.com/103535/mil ... otiations/
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby SmokinJoe » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:57 pm

I lived in Anchorage until 2002. I never heard anything. One apt I lived in was on the second floor with big windows. The 2nd apt I moved to was ground floor with even bigger windows. I never heard anything. And, when you listen to Inja's links she has posted, you realize you wouldn't have to listen that hard to hear those sounds.
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Previous

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts