The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Why Obama will win the Election

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby capricorn » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:54 am

Whether you like Obama or not, you have to admit... he is probably the best preseident ever at saying something without saying anything at all. Even the headline of the article doesnt even really mean anything at all other than to say "yeah Tim Tebow has good Character"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... ent_stream

The race for presidency has partially evolved into a battle for the sub-conscious minds of Americans. An article like this (while seemingly harmless) is a huge win for someone like Obama. The words he choose are methodical and well thought out. First off, there is hardly any team in football who wants a quarterback controversy, so by Obama noting this, he has offended almost no-one and vindicated 99% of football fans. In effect he has gotten the majority of Americans to admit that they agree with him (or sub-consciously, that they think the same way as him.)

In addition, he has praised Tim Tebow as a winner. I'm sure most of you know that Tim Tebow is the most popular outspoken Christian in the US. So now you have Obama appealing to the Christian vote. The article states that if Sanchez isn't voting for Rommney , his most likely is now...However he is quoted as saying "Sanchez is not Brady, yet".. yet?? So for those Sanchez fans out there, they are most surely thinking.. "Did Obama just put Sanchez in the same regards as the arguably best quarterback in NFL history? Is he saying that Sanchez can be a Tom Brady? how wonderful, i like his point of view!"

There is nothing but positive spin in all regards with this story. This is why Obama will win the election, not because he is better candidate than Romney, but because he knows how to appeal to the masses and knows how to win over the Subconscious minds of Americans.

Plus, now matter the outcome of this QB controvery, nothing will be decided until Obama is already elected so he can wash his hands of the whole situation before then. ha!

You can say I'm reading too much into something like this, but I am not. There is no way that Obamas public relations team would advise him to appear on public radio (in an election year) without advising him on exactly what he would say. This was an appearance to win votes, not to simply give his thoughts on football.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:48 am

Boils down to 3 major states at this point, I think Obama has the edge at this point. I think the deal breaker or maker is going to be the selection of VP's. As much as I am agains Obama making it, I'm sorry Teh republicans are not coming in with a slam dunk, powerhouse pair. I think Romney is a lot on the dull side, and if he doesn't pick the right VP, may not make it.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 am

Looks to me that the pick of Paul Ryan as VP has evened it up.

Great pick by Romney. Cnat wait to watch Ryan mop the floor Joe Biden, (dumbest vp ever) even Hillary knows Obamao wont win this one, she would have accepted to take Bidens spot.

Come on November, cant wait to vote this Fraud out of office.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Solarflares » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Obama, is still in control....I am awaiting the aftermath of "haters"
Solarflares

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 am

It isn't haters, it are those like myself that do not believe he has done a very good job, and the statistics prove it. I'm amazed on those numbers alone he won.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Obamao is far from in control.

If these scandals start getting legs in the Lib media, he will be tossed from office . Most horrible President ever. Just too many scandals going on. I would also like to see the media talk about all the swing states that voted 98 % for Obamao, and not one vote went to Romney.

I knew he would find a way to steal it, just didnt think he'd make it so obvious.
So lets look back in 4 years , and see if we remember what America used to be .

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts