The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The End Is…Slowly Taking Some Time to Fade…

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:08 am

I only question when people claim to have absolute knowlegde. I don't have absolute knowledge and have never claimed it. So...think whatever you want.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby greeney2 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 am

Not a single person has ever claimed absolute knowledge to you, maybe you can just define it in terms that would have convinced you and other atheists absolutely what proof would have satisfied you.
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:07 pm

greeney2 wrote:Not a single person has ever claimed absolute knowledge to you

Wow, seriosuly? Have you really gotten that braindead? You certainly have before, so has Eldensword, and so has many others on this forum.

Eldensword wrote:The evidence is given when it is not demanded. Perspective is everything in this argument and journey. The point of faith is that, if we humbly stop demanding "proof" and just believe, we are rewarded with the answers in our hearts.

Sounds like absolute knowledge to me.

greeney2 wrote:maybe you can just define it in terms that would have convinced you and other atheists absolutely what proof would have satisfied you.

Any kind of undeniable proof will do.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Turns out..I'm God..you are an invention of my awareness..so do yourself a favor and just worship me
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby event_horizon » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Do I get to go to Fantasyland? :mrgreen:
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts