The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

CIA Director David Petraeus has stepped down citing affair

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Now CIA Director David Petraeus has stepped down citing an "extra-marital affair." Source: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national ... 59541.html

May I remind everyone the CIA was throw under the bus by V.P. Joe Biden in regards to the Benghazi incident. In addition, it has unfolded the CIA themselves MAY have had information 3 HOURS BEFORE the attack on the Benghazi consulate that an attack was being organized (Source: http://www.therightscoop.com/us-intelli ... g-weapons/). It is also believed that the CIA gave the order to stand down to CIA operatives in the Annex nearby to help the consulate, and as they were later being attacked HOURS later, received no help. (Source: http://www.ijreview.com/2012/10/20416-c ... zi-attack/)

Call me crazy, but there are way too many coincidences on this for it not to be anything. Mark my words.

Wait... "Who's Ben Gozzi?"
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Wow, this is incredible. It sure does stink to high hell.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Well we all knew there was going to be a scapegoat and then it would get buried.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 am

You're close on this, but there's way more to it than will ever be reported. Something within this Government is moving against the United States in cooperation with elements of Israel. It's not a good time to be an elected official who isn't willing to take bribes and play ball.

This is a very key element of todays Government. The likely scenario here is that it's possible he's been set up, and this excuse for resignation is a cover story...Think more along the lines of being suicided or out right Murdered.. he's falling on the sword in an effort to stay alive..

The answers are in some of the other stuff I posted on the other thread, yet you have to be able to see the facts for the half facts buried within the content....No one can report accurate 100% truth and live. It's just how nasty this stuff is getting. I know some will never believe it, others will call it nutter conspiracy 101 stuff....but it's all proving to be true in the end, it just takes the MSM awhile to grow the balls to back it up, or confirm it.

In the beginning it was said by those doing this for a living that the attack on that compound : that's the official name of it now " was an orchestrated hit by 120-150 highly trained men who were contracted by elements responsible for the things unfolding right now.. I can name a few if anyone is really interested.

I can see where people would be quick to think that they are making an example of Petraes, that's not the case. Someone inside unafraid for some reason yet known, is pulling these strings... I know some folks are working this angle at this very minute....it's all that really makes sense.

An aspect of that which will back this line of thoughts up is this...People " ranking officials " within the US Military are disappearing right and left......Being relieved, reassigned, going to lunch and not coming back......Think about it.....It's reported overseas in detail, just not here in the states..WHY? Who doesn't want people to know?

There is an obvious battle going on within this Government of Good VS Evil...Money and power vs morality and principle. Personally I think Obama is in some very very deep water and I fear someone eventually going to do something extremely stupid in that regard. I'm thinking another 9-11 type false flag event...........One that this time...people won't be so quick to accept without taking severe action... That would make the Bengahzi thing very tame by comparison.

It's not a very far stretch to accept the fact that Bengahzi was something done by someone within our own Government for personal and political gain. It's just my opinion but how that went down simply stinks too bad to be anything else....Who would order any stand down, and who would be left to clean up the mess? Who would really know?

Well when they EXPOSED that CIA safe house, that's when the sh*t actually hit the fan. The rest is a mad dash to hide the WHO aspects of exactly what went down....This is very obvious to me.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:45 am

Wow, Cole. Who are you and what did you do with the "real Cole" :)

Let me say this outright. General Patraeus is an honorable General despite his mistake. He is an American hero, and should not be demoted for this. I hope it is uncovered he did not do this as acting General (grounds for demotion) as I believe he is one of the greater Generals we've had, especially in this war.

That said, the MSM now HAS to catch on. They can't ignore his resignation just DAYS before the Benghazi hearings, wherein it is believed he was "eager" to tell his/CIA's side of the story. Yet, now, he isn't going to testify. The Republicans heading the committee have a huge decision to make. They can issue the subpoena, but do they? That will be a big, strong, political move, and one that will turn heads and probably upset a lot of people.

I can think of two things about the General that makes this sound plausible. Because I am sorry, with everything going on around him, something isn't right.

1) The CIA personnel on the ground said it was an organized terrorist attack. Days after the attack, General Patraeus said in a hearing (not under oath, I believe) that it was because of "the YouTube video." IE: The party line. He went against his own guys on the ground. Something I am sure did NOT sit well with him. With respect to the General, I think he was strong armed into doing this. MAYBE people above his head (pick one, there aren't many) knew of the FBI intelligence that had knowledge of his affair, and used that against Patraeus if he didn't keep with the party line.

Contrary to the last hearing, he wasn't under oath. Next week, he would have been. I think honor and integrity when it comes to life of his men on the ground took hold... and he will deal with the repercussions of his mistake and he stepped down.

2) Due to his honor and integrity, I think he may have also "taken a bullet" for the President. Look at what Clinton tried to do, and blame herself. But those covering the story just kind of laughed it off, and Obama then said, "She works for me." Mistake? Who knows. I'll even go as far to say, in Obama's defense, he may not know the truth of what really happened. So, Clinton "took the bullet" first, that failed. So the DCI steps down in a second attempt... and force the MSM to look at Benghazi, and then place blame on the Generals "poor decision making."

This could have been the ultimate show of personal and public sacrifice by a General that happens to be DCI.

If I had to venture a guess, my money is on number 1. But, all things have to be considered. As you said, Cole, the MSM has to "grow the balls."
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 am

I don't know John, something just isn't right with this entire story. I say this because now, and only now, some MSM outlets are reporting what was told in the immediate aftermath of the event itself. I find this very very strange. Usually they stick to their guns whether they be right or wrong, they know the public has a very short memory in regard to certain media content.

Could he have been " honey trapped " if so why? Have you seen her pic? She has a husband who is a Radiologists two kids, nice home, and looks nothing the part of the typical " so to speak " well probably better left unsaid.

here:

She's ex Military....EX--Harvard.....think tank ties..on and on.. Oh and ex-jock too.

Here she is on late night talk show pushing her book:

Something very very hard to believe within this article: Here:

Disgraced former CIA Director David Petraeus exchanged a sexually explicit email about having sex under a desk with his mistress and continued to pursue her by bombarding her with thousands of messages even after she had broken off the affair it has been revealed.

Thousands of messages is blatant overkill....Where did he find the time?

Also this piece claims that they went back to 2010 with their ( FBI ) Investigation in regard to his e-mail.....They started in April of 2012....So.....who was sitting on this information, and Why?

These are the things I've been taught to question taught by those who write some protocols of intel-counterintel.. Yeah I know, hard to believe---but very true.

Another thing: When it came to this event.......how can it be that anyone would ever believe that this ilk here( by example ) could ever walk through a few seals, and 6-8 trained CIA personnel? I've never bought this aspect of the story line--

here are Libyan rebels in action:

Now these are the ones you think of when you normally consider the riff raff associated with out of control lunatic crowns rushing embassy's and the like.

Anyway..

More here:

Panetta says there were NOT military planes near Libya which could have stopped Benghazi attack as it is revealed troops took 14 hours to reach consulate after raid

By Daily Mail Reporter

Leon Panetta has denied that military aircraft could have intervened in the Benghazi consulate attack to save the lives of the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans.

The Defense Secretary told Congress that there were no planes close enough to defend the diplomatic mission from the terrorist assault on September 11.

His account contradicts conservative claims about the administration's response to the raid, and adds to the confusion surrounding the controversial episode.

However, it is bolstered by the revelation that it took 14 hours for the military to arrive in Benghazi due to the difficulty of travel from the nearest U.S. base in Italy.

So as I read this I've too many questions to post. But 1 very important one is this:

If the above is fact and absolute truth, then who in hell would go to the trouble to tell the media otherwise? Really really irritating.

I'm going to wait until I have further evidence before I post about what is being said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ttack.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 am

This is really really boiling over, way too obvious. There is an all out war going on within this Government which is leading directly to Israel and their dysfunctional state.

Just as I thought......they changed the number of e-mails from THOUSANDS TO HUNDREDS. This is beginning to smell like a very sophisticated honey trap. The people working on this are being very patient, some are extremely pissed as to how this went down.

I'm beginning to think that only two possible scenarios are possible.

1 ) Obama wasn't supposed to win this election and is now being made to look like the bad cop who covers up scandals. OR

2 ) Petraeus has information in regard to what actually happened in Benghazi and someone doesn't want that truth to be told under oath. You will eventually have it know that someone within the State Dept....past or present KNOWS who the actors are.

Either way this is something that someone is willing to go to hell and back to keep from the American people.

These people are smart, very very smart....The angle they are working to keep this in line is that.....The FBI was investigating a possible security breech via Petraeus and his secure e-mail account access.....Those in the know are claiming that the WOMAN was trying to access his personal secure CIA account....this is the reason they've given for beginning the investigation.....in doing so they just so happened to come across what was initially said to be THOUSANDS OF E-MAILS TO THE WOMAN.....Now someone has changed that to a more believable number, calling them HUNDREDS.

I do not want to believe that someone within this Government directed the attack in Benghazi
but it's beginning to look more and more like that may very well be the case. At a minimum a very close ( supposed ally ) has their fingerprints all over it.

Anyway someone will leak it, and I predict the current environment will make this happen sometime today. JMHO....

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:18 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:2 ) Petraeus has information in regard to what actually happened in Benghazi and someone doesn't want that truth to be told under oath. You will eventually have it know that someone within the State Dept....past or present KNOWS who the actors are.

Cole

Hey Cole,

So, I think we may have come to some common ground here, and wanted to ask you a question. As you know, I've been following this Benghazi thing since literally day one. I had FOIA requests filed by September 12th on the incident, due to the fact that to me, something smelled fishy.

Now, it sounded like you disagreed with my that there was really anything to the Benghazi cover-up, and cited Duff's work as proof that there was much LESS going on than I was thinking.

That said, it sounds like the the recent events like Patraeus stepping down - you believe now that this COULD be a pretty big cover-up led by some really smart people.

Am I right to see that the recent events is showing you there is more to this story?

So you know, I am not looking for a "yes, you are right" kind of answer... because I don't claim to be right. Where my curiosity lies is whether those who were skeptics on whether or not this was a cover-up a month ago, are now beginning to think otherwise.

I am far from completing this, but made a huge revision to the Benghazi page last night... and am actually working on more stuff now.

http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... -9-11-2012
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby thunder » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:39 pm

the FBI had already investigated this and found NO wrong doing. now all that changes? and thay pull the rug out from under him. all this was reported on world news tonight.
whats wrong with this picture?
thunder

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 pm

All the things I could say, but won 't....
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts