The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Taking Stock

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Reflection has convinced me that I've more than likely made an ass out of myself more than once while posting on the board. I'm sorry and feel a sense of personal shame in that regard. To all who've taken offense please accept my sincere apology. I'll make an effort to clean up my act going forward or I'll simply not participate.

This site deserves better than someone ripping away just because others have a different point of view.

Best,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Cole I am not offended by your point of view. And you aren't being asked to leave.

But if my comments offended you, I apologize. I am simply stating what I believe based on the FACTS as *I* see them. It only took a few days of our conversation, and now... you are leaving? Or not participating? Or?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:34 am

No plans on leaving " see how you read too much into things absent real eyeball to eyeball contact " :lol: Just cleaning up my act in an open and honest way, sincere and truthful.

I feel bad about having too much conviction in regard to certain events...Like I said, I'm sorry for being such an ass......Nothing more to it.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 am

I was confused by the, "or I'll simply not participate."

No reason to apologize. Questioning my research, work and ideas forces me to keep pushing. So, I welcome rationalized debates. :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 am

I'll be perfectly honest, I think many times the worst thing that ever happened to the human race is emails, texting, social networking, message boards, etc. They bring out the worst in people, especially at work with emails, being blunt and direct, where like Cole says Face to face it would be totally different. Something is totally lost when you can not really relate to who you are talking to.

We all get passionate about our position, and defend it to the death. Funny part is we are all anonymous to each other so who cares when you get offended, nobody knows us from Adam unless you are as stupid as me, giving your real name. :lol: How dare you disagree with my fictitious self, who is the real me. Screwballs we all are, in some form.

Are you sure you didn't fall out of that tree and delirious Cole? :lol:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 am

Agreed.

I have talked at length in recent months about the "Evils of Social Networking."

Although it sounds silly... it really is a crazy scary piece of technology... especially as artificial intelligence software advances, and features that literally track your every move on our cell phones and computers go online.

Ok, I won't go on a soap box, but maybe that should be the start of a new topic :)

Anyhow, I often wonder what a Black Vault BBQ would really be like. I am always amazed by the numbers of people who come here on a daily basis. I also have always had a special place in my life for a certain couple that met here, and got married. I think that's a pretty amazing thing.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:34 am

Greeney..lol No hit on the head, sometimes I need one but that's for another day. You make a great point about the technology and John is completely correct with what he's said.

I made this point very clear to my wife in regard to her sister.....I can text her at almost anytime during the day....she averages responding in less than 2 minutes time...every time.

So I asked " what--does she sleep with her phone too " lol

About me...I got turned out, been turned out TWICE via the internet....Both times what was done is/was illegal....and I know because I followed up with some people I know who have access to....not only how it was done, but who actually did it....I never have and never will mention it to those who actually did it......We spoke on the phone a few times and as a result I decided to give them a pass in that regard by simply playing dumb.

This never would have ever happened without this technology that we use almost every single day. They simply became far to emotional in protecting their turf, which never would have gotten that far had we been speaking in person......so some reflection, and how print can actually appear aside from the human emotion eye contact, has convinced me that being an ass regardless of conviction serves ZERO purpose in promoting decent debate or basic conversation.

I've thought a lot about what John said " people come here to learn " Got me thinking what it must look like to them when they see some of us bashing away like lunatics...

anyway.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:40 pm

You mean we are both lunitics? :lol:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Ill answer that. Yes :thumbup:

Just kidding, gents 8-)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Cole..we love you just the way you are.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts