The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

New Front Page

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:22 pm

I need to post first before I know if it works..

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby BloodStone » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:23 pm

YUP ! all good on my end too John...Thanks ! :thumbup:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby studabak » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:15 am

Howdy, this seems to be the only posting link available to me...... :oP ..... I'll see you all back at broken down, intermittently working " facebook "...... :oP ..... at least I can post fairly easy there.
studabak

Postby blackvault » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 am

Can I ask what happens when you try to click elsewhere?

Can you post any screen shots?

Anyone else having problems?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby beejaym » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:48 pm

:P Its working well for me using CHROME. Like it. Keep up the great work. Beejaym
beejaym

Postby chiselray » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:37 am

i see the green is back...
chiselray

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 am

I've been getting logged out for a long time now but with the new look it's worse. Now I'm logged out every couple minutes of idle time, every time I click a thread title, change forum section and sometimes I get stuck in a log-out loop. The loop starts with me being logged out while trying to log in to post. I log in and by the time I'm redirected to the previous page, or host forum section, I am immediately logged out again. This happened late last night, I got frustrated and just went to bed. I haven't changed any settings in Firefox and trying to do so when this started yielded zero results.

I am using my old dinosaur XP computer, with a pre-2007 chipset. This may or may not have an impact as I'm running all current browser updates and java, etc. I know it had an impact on my gaming habits as I am no longer able to play certain MMO's on this PC that I used to. It's been a real pain in the rear since my more modern gaming-rig crapped out, again.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 am

I had no choice but to make another post as I got stuck in the loop again. I could not edit my previous post because I am immediately returned to the board index upon logging in. I am then logged out when I click the General Discussion forum section. The loop continues on and on again. I had to click on, reply to thread and then log in to be able to post. After I make this post I will stay logged in until I leave general discussion.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 am

En-Lugal wrote:After I make this post I will stay logged in until I leave general discussion.

I remain logged in while in general discussion, until I try to revisit this or any other thread in GD. Navigating anywhere results in being logged out, pretty much. I am only able to edit a post if I am returned to it after submitting, which most of the time I am not. It's like certain sections of the board behave differently.
En-Lugal

Postby En-Lugal » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:45 pm

The forum is working correctly today and I have yet to be logged off.
En-Lugal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts