The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

New Front Page

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:49 am

Ok, now it should work ok now. I'm receiving posts from Facebook that it is now working. Does it work for you after this post?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 am

No it isn't working for me and I was only able to get back here because I bookmarked general discussion. Thanks for trying, I'll check back in a few weeks. Maybe the problem will straighten itself out. I start back to work soon and doubt I'll be visiting as much anyway.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:02 pm

A few weeks ago I started having problems using internet explorer on the BV. I could get the main index, but clicking to the forum index I had to keep refreshing to get it to come up. Once I got the forum index, I had a lot of trouble bringing up a thread having to keep refreshing over and over.

I asked John for a suggestion, and he told me to use google chrome, which completely solved the problem.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:59 pm

En-Lugal wrote:No it isn't working for me and I was only able to get back here because I bookmarked general discussion. Thanks for trying, I'll check back in a few weeks. Maybe the problem will straighten itself out. I start back to work soon and doubt I'll be visiting as much anyway.

This doesn't make sense. There is a free program that you can run (you don't even have to install it) that would give me access (with your supervision) to your computer, and see if this is an issue we can easily resolve. It sounds like your other browsers work, and FireFox does not. Which makes me believe this is FireFox.

That said, others WERE experiencing this problem. So, I worked on it, and now 100% of them on Facebook that reported seeing what you did, can now access the site with no issues. So I am unclear why you are.

I would very much like to fix this for you. Please email me privately at john@greenewald.com and I can tell you the software to run (again, no need to install) and all you have to do is give me the code, and watch me access FireFox to see what may be the issue.

It's your call... but do want to help. Because if there is something else I can fix, I would. But, unable to replicate the issue, even with FireFox, it's very difficult for me to do so.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby at1with0 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Where is the quote button and report post to moderator button?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:58 pm

That hasn't changed. It is still in the same place.

Do you not see it?>
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby at1with0 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Now I see them! woot
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:42 am

I think I finally fixed this problem. Can anyone tell me if they WERE having a problem, they are now, not? This should ALL be fixed now.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 pm

I can now navigate as I normally would with Firefox.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Whew. :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts