The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Election Day: Romney Support Forum

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:12 am

This is the Romney support forum for election day. Here you can posts, articles, your opinion, facts, figures, predictions, updates, anything you'd like!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:21 am

I'll start :)

Exclusive: Romney UP one point in Ohio and TIED in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, according to his campaign's internal polling

Mitt Romney is ahead by a single percentage point in Ohio - the swing state that could well decide the election - according to internal polling data provided to MailOnline by a Republican party source.

Internal campaign polling completed on Sunday night by campaign pollster Neil Newhouse has Romney three points up in New Hampshire, two points up in Iowa and dead level in Wisconsin. Most startlingly, the figures show Romney and Obama deadlocked in Pennsylvania.

If the Romney campaign's internal numbers are correct - and nearly all independent pollsters have come up with a picture much more favourable for Obama - then the former Massachusetts governor will almost certainly be elected 45th U.S. President.

The internal polls show Romney trailing in Nevada, reflected in a consensus among senior advisers that Obama will probably win the state. Early voting in Nevada has shown very heavy turnout in the Democratic stronghold of Clark County and union organisation in the state is strong.

Romney is to campaign in Cleveland, Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on election day, reflecting the tightness of the race in Ohio and the tantalising prospect of success in Pennsylvania, which has not gone Republican in a presidential campaign for 24 years. The stops were added to Romney's schedule at the 11th hour in large part because of the internal polls.

Despite the Romney campaign's optimism, a Washington Post-ABC News poll released on the evening before the election gave Obama a slim lead, with 50 per cent for the President compared to 47 per cent for his challenger.

Polls released by Gallup and Rasmussen, however, both gave Romney a 49 per cent of the national vote, ahead of Obama on 48 per cent.

Nearly all public polling put Obama ahead in Ohio by whisker at least. The RealClearPolitics average of polls there gives the president a 2.8 per cent advantage.

But the Romney campaign insists that pollsters have their models wrong and are overestimating Democratic turnout, oversampling Democrats and underestimating Republican enthusiasm.

The most dramatic shift in the Romney campaign's internal polling has been in Wisconsin, which has moved from being eight points down to pulling level. Obama is campaigning in the state on the eve of election day.

Despite the Obama campaign's insistence that Romney's late decision to contest Pennsylvania is an act of 'desperation', former President Bill Clinton - Obama's most valuable ally on the stump - is holding four eve-of-election events there.

A surprise Romney win in Pennsylvania, which has 20 of the 270 electoral college votes needed for victory, would almost certainly be a fatal blow to Obama's re-election hopes.

If Romney took Wisconsin, that would offer him a credible path to victory without winning Ohio.

The Romney campaign believes that both Florida, Virginia and North Carolina - all of which Obama won in 2008 - are 'done' for the Democratic incumbent, as one senior adviser put it.

Many Republicans party officials are less bullish about Pennsylvania and Wisconsin than the Romney campaign, believing their nominee will probably fall short there, setting up a showdown in Ohio, which has 18 electoral college votes and decided the 2004 election for President George W. Bush.

How the Romney campaign believes it can win the Presidency

Based on conversations with the Romney campaign, including a frank discussion with a senior Romney adviser, here's how they see the Republican nominee winning.

Of course, campaign aides spin reporters because they want their optimistic scenarios to become part of a media narrative that helps drive voters. They are also part of a self-reinforcing campaign bubble in which belief in eventual victory is a prerequisite of getting through gruelling days.

But the adviser quoted here, who correctly identified to me weeks beforehand that the first debate would be a game-changing moment for Romney, has always predicted a very close race and is honest enough to identify states such as Nevada which Romney probably won't win.

If we look at the 2008 electoral college map, when Obama beat Senator John McCain by an electoral college landslide of 365 to 173 (and seven percentage points in the popular vote), we can view the terrain on which the 2012 contest is being fought.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2BSLfEFVQ
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:10 am

I know one thing for sure--the score is Romney 2 Obama 0 to get things started. :lol:
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 am

So for 2016 get ready for 23 Trillion Debt , gas at $6 a gallom, and Iran having Nukes.

Oh yeah and it will be all George Bush's fault :roll:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby BloodStone » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 am

WELL, its finallyhappened folks, the freeloaders and illegals have found out that they can just keep voting in the Fraud, and they will continue to get everything they want.

We have now lost our Country for good, we had a good run, but it is clear now, that we have lost the war that never heard a shot fired. Good Luck to you all .

I prayed we werent this bad off, but yesterdays results proved what I already knew was coming. :boohoo:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 am

Can anyone pick up that phone?

topic7008.html

'Cause I f'n called it.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 am

I would not say we have lost the country at all. I am very surprised anyone can see those numbers and vote him back in, but it happened. What also happened is that the voters gave him a message that the Republican House was not going to fall, and I think picked up seats in the Senate. Unlike his first 2 years with a all Democratic Congress, and 2 years where he could not get away with things, he faces this term forced to sit down and get things worked out.

Clinton had very much the same situation, and had to compromise and learn how to become more moderate, which Obama is going to have to do. You can blame one party or the other for the next 4 years, but they need to come together. Obama is still not out of the wood yet on the Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare.

All we can do is hope for the best results, cry in our beer a day or so, but after that, get to work solving our problems. The USA has switched from one to the other controling party for over 200 years. This time we have switched to an extreme left end of the Democrats, last time people thought we would fail with Bush a far Right. Somehow a balance to the middle of the road has to happen. Obama is going to have to shift more to the middle on issues, or be stonewalled at every step. He does not control the Congress.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Cmon Greeney,The Fraud will rule by executive order. No one will stop him.

Its over.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 pm

This is definitely not good, I'll say that.

Obama is cultivating a society with "free stuff" that garners him votes. Sorry everyone, that's true. And everyone knocked Romney for his "47% comment" and my argument since the day I heard that was, only 47%? Unfortunately last night, we know the number is about 51%'ish... and that seriously makes me frightened.

That is not America, THIS is not American. Never have so many people been handed food stamps. Never have so many people been in poverty. And we put this guy back in office?

Here is, in what I think, largely how he got elected:

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Eldensword » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 pm

I think it was the moment I heard Jay Z replace "B!TCH" with "Mitt" during a performance and Obama standing 50 feet away, smiling about it that I went actually ballistic over how Anti-Presidential Obama is. That moment is SO representative of how stupid and screwed up the Dems and Left have become. No scruples, no values and everything is a lackadaisical, synergy spun, "joke". "It's Constitutional B!TCHES!!" as quoted by an Obama campaign strategist and on and on.

The do nothing, contribute nothing millennials, the Hand Out Zombies and the disconnected, drug induced ramblings of the left wing movie stars represent the minority of Americans that some-how, magically put Barrack in power again for another 4 years. The only silver-lining I can see, is that at the end of this NEXT DISASTER of a term, WE, the right, will be able to unequivocally prove that the disaster wasn't Bush's policies. It was having a President that doesn't answer to WE, The People. The debt ceiling will reach its cap AGAIN in less a month. Obama supporters, DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT? Did you not know that aside from the ridiculing and spin against "Birthers" that this flippin' moron goes UNCHECKED and can't and doesn't answer to We, The People about his birth records and college records? How crazy is it to ask for them? Wait, you mean how crazy is it NOT TO, right?

All that "logic", all of that education and you dim-witted lefty, hand-out, free-love, hippie trash, drugged up buttholes can't stand with us and ask for that from your leadership? Look, there is a fundamental understanding by at least half of this nation that welfare, soup kitchens, foreign aid and cell phones don't just fall from the sky. It takes business sense and infrastructure, built by blood, sweat and tears. The benefits enjoyed by the 3rd generation welfare families are built by the 9th generation of contributors will at some point flip-flop. What kind of an oblivious idiot can't understand that a vote for Obama was a vote for an absolutely broken future?
Eldensword

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts