The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Romney's Pre-Knowledge of Benghazi.

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby blackvault » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:43 pm

I hate those who harass and do this crap, then cry about Free Speech! Argh, it irks me. I think anyone here and anyone online knows I can handle someone with an opposing view and have never banned based on that, but this guy has now added my family on Facebook as "Friends" and my WIFE, and is posting to them about me being prejudiced, and biased, etc. etc. etc.

In regards to watching the show - thanks for watching, and the kind words :) I haven't seen the ones from last night yet - but will get caught up soon :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm

How many different names has he used?
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:53 pm

A perfect example of the left-wing Liberal nut job I talk about so much. You aren't allowed to rebut them or even offer an argument or you're oppressing them. If you don't agree with them you're stupid, ignorant, biased or bigoted. In my opinion, people like that are too far gone and not worth the time to rebut or even have a discussion with. I'm no fan of the GOP, especially after the way Ron Paul and his delegates were treated. However, the Democrats are no better after the way they railroaded their own delegates and their piss poor treatment of Dennis Kucinich. Peas in a pod, if you ask me.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:55 am

One thing is for certain, the polls have Obama and Romney very close, and each side is vehemently opposed to each other. This perfect storm on the east coast, I am not sure if it will benefit one over the other, or will they both come out equal on how it affects last ditch campaign strategy?
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:39 pm

I agree, En-Lugal. I really wish those on the opposing side would like to debate intelligently... not violently. Offer FACTS... not conjecture. It seems that I am "evil" because I follow Romney to many of those (not all) who are so sold on Obama's continued lies and deceit.

In short, I don't mind that alternative view. I have been in some great debates on Facebook, and here at The Black Vault, but it's those select few, majority being "from the left" that just seemingly go out of their way to ruin it all.

Baffles me...
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts