The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Romney's Pre-Knowledge of Benghazi.

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby sharklive6 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 am

After reviewing all the facts I have concluded:

1. Obama administration handled it properly. The proper way to handle the situation is to have a full investigation. The next day Obama admitted it was an act of terror and according to the CIA memos so did the CIA.

But here is why this is backfiring on Mitt Romney:

1. Mittens gets security briefings just like the President because Mittens has a full security detail and is briefed on possible attacks on American representatives and leaders.

2. Mittens shamelessley held a press conference at 12 am as soon as 911 anniversary was over. If Mittens did not know about the Benghazi attack why did he hold a press conference.

3 . The GOP defuned security for our embassy in Libya. That is right the GOP voted to defund it.
sharklive6

Postby blackvault » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:24 am

Hi Ryan...
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 am

Looks like blaming the GOP doesn't hold water. More democrats voted to defund the embassies than republicans.

Another false "fact" being touted by liberals.

Please, if you are going to trash the GOP, Romney, and Republicans - do so in a truthful matter. Those erroneous facts don't hold water on Facebook, and they sure won't hold water here.

I'm up for an intelligent discussion, but the above is purely false and opinionated.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 am

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby sharklive6 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:51 am

Are non Republicans and non-Romney lovers allowed to post on this forum.

Is the Black Vault a biased one sided forum?

Eventhough the majority of Americans like Obama is this forum going to censor and shout down anyone who they think they don't agree with?

Is this what freedom of speech is?

To block and ban anyone who is smart enought to support Obama?

Am I going to be banned if I do not kiss Romneys butt

Am I going to be banned if the facts I provide are not the facts that you want to hear at this time.

If the facts I provide are not the ones you prefer to hear then how can you have a forum when you ban and bounce everyone who is not a republican.

I thought the BVR forum and Greenwald had more class?

Is Greenwald going to stoop this low to ban anyone who provides facts that he does not want to hear or wants to cover his ears to keep the forum 1 sided and biased?
sharklive6

Postby sharklive6 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:52 am

Am I allowed to excersise freedom of speech on this forum?

Or like most Republican forums get censored and banned all simply for being a Liberal.

Did you know 50% of the country is liberal

How can you live in a country were you hate 50% of the population?
sharklive6

Postby blackvault » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 am

Because you've been harassing me on Facebook and now here under multiple names - yes.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby sharklive6 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:56 am

The bottomline is that the GOP voted to defund security for Libya.

And who is in control of congress = the GOP.

Don't forget folks Pelos is not speaker anymore and you Republicans finally won an election in 2010 and gained alot of power.

And you still have not answered my question.

Why did the GOP vote to defund security.

Were here is what this traitor GOP congressman said:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... rity-video

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, said Wednesday he "absolutely" voted for cutting funding for embassy security.

Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight subcommittee on National Security, Homeland Defense and Foreign Operations, accused the White House of lying about details of the Sept. 11 attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, according to The Hill blog.

Chaffetz is leading an investigation into the Libya attack and security preparedness along with fellow Republican, Rep. Darrell Issa.

While speaking to CNN, Chaffetz was asked if he had "voted to cut the funding for embassy security."

"Absolutely," he replied. "Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have…15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, a private army there, for President Obama, in Baghdad. And we’re talking about can we get two dozen or so people into Libya to help protect our forces. When you’re in tough economic times, you have to make difficult choices. You have to prioritize things."

whoopsie I think you had a Rick Perry moment.
sharklive6

Postby blackvault » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 am

I am open to this discussion, but I have banned sharklive6.

For the record, I have been harassed now for 48 hours by multiple names, using this account. I let him stay, but when he continually baited me and continued to post after post after post, I have decided for multiple reasons to ban the account.

The IP has been logged, and the ISP will be notified due to any more abuse.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby BloodStone » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Ur call John :thumbup:

I've seen him on both baiting , u handled it :mrgreen:

on another note , I saw a TV show last night with you, you did a great job. I forget the name of the show, but it was about HAARP. Good solid interveiw you did... :thumbup:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts