The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

NYPD paid Informant to 'bait' Muslims

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby katsung47 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Informant: NYPD paid me to 'bait' Muslims

By ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZO | Associated Press – 10/23/2012

NEW YORK (AP) — A paid informant for the New York Police Department's intelligence unit was under orders to "bait" Muslims into saying inflammatory things as he lived a double life, snapping pictures inside mosques and collecting the names of innocent people attending study groups on Islam, he told The Associated Press.

Shamiur Rahman, a 19-year-old American of Bangladeshi descent who has now denounced his work as an informant, said police told him to embrace a strategy called "create and capture." He said it involved creating a conversation about jihad or terrorism, then capturing the response to send to the NYPD. For his work, he earned as much as $1,000 a month and goodwill from the police after a string of minor marijuana arrests.

http://news.yahoo.com/informant-nypd-pa ... 58506.html
katsung47

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Baloney!
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:06 pm

greeney2 wrote:Baloney!

Sorry....It's true......1,000 or so per month...Read it and didn't bother to point it out/ Why? Your Baloney response say's it all.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:53 pm

What is baloney, is the fact he is not a citizen and after several Drug arrests, worked out a deal to become a paid informant. obviously to get out of prosecution or deportation. He never gave a crap about our Constitution until his behavior, led him to being an informant, and maybe he got exposed doing it. Until then he had no problem living here and breaking the law, and could care less about our Constitution. Now he is crying this was detrimental to the Constitution. I'm sorry if you don't think this is baloney, he is no better than thousands of other criminals, who when they get caught, cop a deal with the police, and we end up paying them $1000 a month to get out of jail. We have honest unemployed people living out of their cars homeless, and we pay him?

Sometimes you amaze me what goes over your head Cole. Not to mention, I am not so sure this story is even true, and we are to believe the AP just decided to get a hold of this person??? What is the guy from Bangladesh, an innocent victim?
greeney2

Postby katsung47 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Here is another one. As usual, FBI directed the show and supplied a bomb.

17 October 2012

US Federal Reserve 'bomb plot' foiled by FBI

US officials have arrested a man for plotting to detonate what he thought was a massive bomb in front of the Federal Reserve building in New York.

Mr Nafis was placed under surveillance, and the undercover FBI agent sold him 20 bags of what he said were 50lb of explosives. The suspect then bought and assembled detonators and timing devices.

Officials said there had never been any actual threat.

Mr Nafis had been closely watched by the FBI
The arrest is the latest in a series of so-called "sting" operations run by the FBI and anti-terror authorities in the US.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19985987
katsung47

Postby AbuShamal » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 am

greeeny2 wrote:the fact he is not a citizen and after several Drug arrests, worked out a deal to become a paid informant. obviously to get out of prosecution or deportation. He never gave crap about our Constitution

I'm a citizen and a Muslim as you call us. And I never sold drugs or disobeyed your precious Constitution. But recently your FBI agents came to my house either. And they intimidated me with the same accusations trying to force me to just the same "cooperation". You Disbelievers are so ignorant that paint all mu'mins with the same brush. I'm sure that this guy discredited his Faith under the same pressure. True believers will see that he will pay a heavy price for his activity in his community but only for his betrayal. But for certain they'll make to pay someone else from YOUR community either. The point is that kuffars' authorities express us such negligence that they are just stirring furious backlash from the mu'min community. I'm not intimidating now. I'm just warning that America will sob in its own blood and Constitution will be exchanged to just Shariah if you would continue treating us in such way.
AbuShamal

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:08 am

I read the story and this person is no different than thousands of other people who make a deal with the cops, because they are caught in crimes, in this case he is fearing very possible deporting, for repeated drug problems. Informants comes in many colors and creeds abushamal, from hardened gang members, criminals, con men, to white color crimes. People who are not shy hanging with other jerks, who commit other crimes to support drug use like this guy, against us, are not uncommon. Evidently the circles he hangs with, are not such nice people, and this is how crimes get solved. Informants!

I'm just a taxpayer and citizen, that is outraged we pay him $1000 a month, any more than any other above mentioned. Getting out of jail, is slap enough in the face to the taxpayers. Most probably because he was a non-violent offender.

AbuShamal wrote:I'm not intimidating now. I'm just warning that America will sob in its own blood and Constitution will be exchanged to just Shariah if you would continue treating us in such way.

This is the system most Muslims who came here for wanted to escape.
greeney2

Postby AbuShamal » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 am

greeny2 wrote:This is the system most Muslims who came here for wanted to escape

Mu'min come to USA running from bloody wars instigated by Americans as well. And our country is guilty for forced exile of our brothers from those African and Middle East countries we brought them together with so-called democracy they never wanted. No one asked them if they had needed to change their life. But that doesn't mean that they are eager to get rid of laws their ancestors had been obeying for centuries. And there is quite a number Shariah followers in United States. And most of them are migrants. They've accustomed to completely different ways of protecting their Faith. They might have got into hopeless situation in their native land. But that means nothing. And here they will act exactly like those who forced them run out their native lands.

By the way, it is funny enough that you identify yourself with "just a taxpayer and citizen", and at the same time you don't want to support secret FBI operations directed to maintain your own security :lol: What an oxymoron. Or you do think that all informants just agree to take payment for being called in such way and doing nothing?
AbuShamal

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 am

Boloney abu, the United States has many many people who came to this country escaping complete oppression. They were not forced to come here at all, and nobody is forced to stay. It is called Freedom! I could be wrong, but I do not believe you are even living in the USA from your statements.

If you read my statement again, I am outraged as a taxpayer we pay any criminal to be an informant, in deals to get out of jail.
greeney2

Postby AbuShamal » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:50 am

greeney2 wrote:Boloney abu

Both parts of this phrase completely distinguish your insolent attitude towards your partner in conversation. Though you treatment of the guests of your forum has nothing to do with the theme of our conversation. I think that this is nervousness because of your wife. And I pray Allah (swt) sincerely about her a full and speedy recovery.

All in all I live in Naptown. And there are quite a number as mu'min citizens living here not a first generation, so migrant ones.
greeney2 wrote:It is called Freedom!

That's it! Mu'min come here for US Constitution guarantees everyone freedom of religion. And US laws protect this freedom firmly. But those who came here not long ago consider that they've got freedom to establish their own laws either. They don't know how to behave themselves in American community. Regrettably they are a main and uncontrolled criminal and terrorist threat here, in Naptown.
You must be grateful that some of them agree to cooperate with authorities in any conditions at all. And imho, we're as taxpayers have to bear with it. For I don't know any law abiding people useful to the same FBI, who would agree to become such informers of their own will.
AbuShamal

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts