The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Julian Assange fails in bid to block extradition to Sweden

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:21 am

They had the same option before he went through all the trials in the UK. Even if Sweden came to the embassy, and told Assange he is clear, no charges will be filed, that would not absolve him from jumping his bail with the UK. One has nothing to do with the other.

As far as his health is concerned, they can have doctors go to the Embassy. If he need to be hospitalized, he should be arrested. You don't get to say "Time out" when you are a fugitive.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9527
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:15 am

greeney2 wrote:They had the same option before he went through all the trials in the UK. Even if Sweden came to the embassy, and told Assange he is clear, no charges will be filed, that would not absolve him from jumping his bail with the UK. One has nothing to do with the other.

As far as his health is concerned, they can have doctors go to the Embassy. If he need to be hospitalized, he should be arrested. You don't get to say "Time out" when you are a fugitive.


Your not making any sense greeney2.

He has not committed any crime in Sweden.

He has not been charged in Sweden.

The Sweden pass a new law AFTER the fact & after his relationship with said woman had already ended & Julian Assange had already left Sweden.

Sweden ((( Retroactively ))) passed a fake law, to extradite Julian Assange back to Sweden. & as i have said all along. & as the US supreme court just stated, Laws cant be used ((( Retroactively ))) to Charge somebody with a crime ((( Retrospectively )))



greeney2 wrote:They had the same option before he went through all the trials in the UK. Even if Sweden came to the embassy, and told Assange he is clear, no charges will be filed, that would not absolve him from jumping his bail with the UK. One has nothing to do with the other.

As far as his health is concerned, they can have doctors go to the Embassy. If he need to be hospitalized, he should be arrested. You don't get to say "Time out" when you are a fugitive.



See ....... Once again you miss the plot.

Sweden has not ..... & can not Charge julian assange with a crime Retrospectively, They can not make up a new crime/law
((which is what they did )) & charge Julian Assange retroactive.

& Sweden knows it too .... & now the USA knows it aswell, ( re u.s supreme court decision ) So the facts stand fdor all to see.

Julian Assange jumped bail in the UK ...... yes. But the real question is ( how is that a crime in this case3.

Answer ..... it's not.

Julian Assange, despite what you think Greeney2, is not a fugitive.

He is not a fugitive, because the UK decision to extradite him to Sweden, is/was based on a Swedish LIE.

( it's no different to when the cops, find a murder weapon or drugs, or whatever on a person, or in their property & the Cops did not have a warrant .....

Ergo ..... the evidence in inadmissible & all evidence & facts that result are inadmissible, ( fruit of a poisoned tree )

The UK decision to extradite julian assange to Sweden ...... is based on a lie & the corruption of the law.

Ergo ... if Julian assange is Innocent of the crime that the Swedish made up, because they lied.

Then the bail was a further extension of the Swedish lie. & should not have been proceeded with.


greeney2 wrote:They had the same option before he went through all the trials in the UK. Even if Sweden came to the embassy, and told Assange he is clear, no charges will be filed, that would not absolve him from jumping his bail with the UK. One has nothing to do with the other.


That is wrong ....... one has every thing to do with the other ....

If the bail & extradition order is based on a lie, then Julian Assange should not be on bail, thus he would not have jumped bail.

It's because the Extradition order & bail was based on a Swedish lie that Julian Assange was forced to jump bail.

Now if Sweden was to admit to their lies & drop all claims & clear, Julian Assange. then the Bail would be absolved as it was based on a lie.

No Charges, = no extradition order = no bail = no bail jumping.

It's all fruit of the poisonous tree. ( cause & effect )........

It's a house of cards, remove the foundation card & the whole lot comes tumbling down.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:35 am

Wrong, he should be jailed for bail violation.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9527
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 am

Imagine this, Sweden turns down offer to interview Assange in the UK. GOOD! LET HIM KEEP SWEATING IT OUT, HE HAS NO PLACE TO HIDE.

Sweden denies Ecuadorian request to interview Assange in UK
Get short URL email story to a friend print version
Published: 31 July, 2012, 20:16
Edited: 01 August, 2012, 05:56
TAGS:
UK, Law, WikiLeaks, Assange

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange (AFP Photo/Leon Neal)

(28.5Mb)embed video
The Swedish government has rejected a request by Ecuadorian officials to interview Julian Assange in the UK “without any meaningful explanation,” WikiLeaks announced today on Twitter.
Senior Ecuadorian government sources had previously sent a formal request to Sweden to facilitate questioning between Assange and the Swedish prosecutor in his case at Ecuador’s London embassy, the UK’s Independent reported last week.
The government of Ecuador has sought legal guarantees from both the UK and Sweden that Assange will not be extradited to the United States.
“If Ecuador could be assured that the evil it wishes to prevent: The extradition to the USA of Julian Assange, could be [avoided], then that would be a just solution,”said a senior Ecuadorian legal advisor.
Two officials at the Ecuadorian embassy previously said they had yet to receive an answer from either the UK or Sweden concerning any such legal guarantees.
Ecuador has also sought clarification from the US government on the question of its extradition ambitions regarding Assange, though the advisor acknowledged they were unlikely to receive an answer.
Assange has been holed up in Ecuador’s London Embassy since June 19 after claiming asylum following a failed 18-month legal battle to prevent his extradition to Sweden.
Assange is wanted in Sweden for questioning in relation to allegations of rape and sexual assault, though he has never been formally charged. The Wikileaks founder fears he will be extradited to the United States on charges of espionage upon being handed over to Swedish authorities.
Last Thursday, Ecuadorian Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino said a decision on whether to grant Assange political asylum would be made after the Olympic Games.
Ecuador maintains that they hope to be an “honest broker,” and adhere to international obligations regarding Assange’s asylum request.
New York-based antiwar activist and journalist Don De Bar believes Sweden is not genuinely interested in questioning Assange.
“They’re interested in obtaining control of his person,” he told RT. “And I think he correctly assesses that he could be forwarded to the United States.”
De Bar noted that three actions have already been brought up against Assange in US federal courts.
“The actions were dismissed, but in the most recent one, the court allowed that upon service of Assange that the action could go forward,” he said. “So there’s already legal activity that could give the US a foot into the Swedish courts.”
+2 (2 votes)
greeney2
 
Posts: 9527
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:40 pm

greeney2 wrote:Imagine this, Sweden turns down offer to interview Assange in the UK. GOOD! LET HIM KEEP SWEATING IT OUT, HE HAS NO PLACE TO HIDE.

Sweden denies Ecuadorian request to interview Assange in UK
Get short URL email story to a friend print version
Published: 31 July, 2012, 20:16
Edited: 01 August, 2012, 05:56
TAGS:
UK, Law, WikiLeaks, Assange

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange (AFP Photo/Leon Neal)

(28.5Mb)embed video
The Swedish government has rejected a request by Ecuadorian officials to interview Julian Assange in the UK “without any meaningful explanation,” WikiLeaks announced today on Twitter.


I agree .... Sweden is full of crap, they have lies, manufactured evidence .

Sweden cant be trusted. & that's why they don't wish to question Assange, because they know if they did the matter would end there as Assange has done nothing wrong according to Swedish law.

greeney2 wrote:New York-based antiwar activist and journalist Don De Bar believes Sweden is not genuinely interested in questioning Assange.
“They’re interested in obtaining control of his person,” he told RT. “And I think he correctly assesses that he could be forwarded to the United States.”


Again i agree.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Nice try, can't come up with an intelligent answer here so you say something ignorant on the storm thread, just to get your digs in on the USA. Seriously something is wrong with you.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9527
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:57 pm

rath wrote:
greeney2 wrote:The Swedish government has rejected a request by Ecuadorian officials to interview Julian Assange in the UK “without any meaningful explanation,” WikiLeaks announced today on Twitter.


I agree .... Sweden is full of crap, they have lies, manufactured evidence .

Sweden cant be trusted. & that's why they don't wish to question Assange, because they know if they did the matter would end there as Assange has done nothing wrong according to Swedish law.

greeney2 wrote:New York-based antiwar activist and journalist Don De Bar believes Sweden is not genuinely interested in questioning Assange.
“They’re interested in obtaining control of his person,” he told RT. “And I think he correctly assesses that he could be forwarded to the United States.”


Again i agree.


greeney2 wrote:Nice try, can't come up with an intelligent answer here so you say something ignorant on the storm thread, just to get your digs in on the USA. Seriously something is wrong with you.


No .... i just agree with your post.

your right, Sweden is full of crap.

& Don De Bar is spot on.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am


Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests