The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

The Donald has some news

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Administrator » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 am

Basically, the announcement comes down to the birth certificate controversy and question of Obama’s college records.

If Pres. Obama releases his college records, and release his passport records, then Trump says he will give a $5 million check to a charity. Trumps says he will release the check within an hour.

The caveat he says, is that they have to be submitted by Oct. 31.

Administrator

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:51 am

Interesting but I was expecting something immediately earth shattering. Today is the 24th with a deadline of 1 week, I'm not sure such a request would be carried out by a University so fast for anyone, but if they held some kind of dirt, don't you think someone would have leaked them a long time ago. Someone who works in those administration offices right now, has already pulled them out, and looked at them. I can see it right now, probably a small group of people drinking coffee, just herd this, and they went right into the files and checked it out. Who wouldn't? If Obama just let out with a gasp, you can bet the Secret Service is converging on those records right now, or more likely they were taken care of ages ago, when Obama knew he had to get rid of every skeleton in his closet.

The key words Trump just said is, "They have to be complete"! Maybe his passport information may show some pattern of travel that could reveal something in his early years??? School records or applications tell something about cheating. Even if he gets the records, within 5-6 days til the election, may be hard to make any case. Who is to say they are or are not complete, to waffle out of giving $5M?

On another note today Gloria Alred is going to court in Boston over some case about Romney. She is trying to get a gag order lifted, as it may reveal something rotten about Romney.

Isn't this amazing, Trump and Alred both trying to bring down both men running for President. What a mess! What if they both succeed in dredging up some dirt, and revealing both Obama and Romney are unfit?
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:07 am

We are also discussing this on the Government conspiracy forum. I just mentioned that also today, Gloria Allred is going to court in Boston to allow a gag order to be lifted on some case involving Romney.

2 powerful people in our society, each trying to bring down the 2 men running for President. Imagine if they both reveal something that should make them both step down. You couldn't make a better movie plot. Wow John, maybe you could pitch the idea, and get me an honorable 10%. :lol:
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:27 am

Then it would be on to Gary Johnson for me lol!
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 am

Apologies on the duplicate thread... I merged the topics :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:16 am

So basically a silly call out that will be ignored.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby capricorn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:17 am

yes, most likely will be ignored by Obama. It's getting a lot of media attention though.

I cant help but think that any charity out their would drool over the chance at receiving $5,000,000 to support their cause. If Obama passes on the opportunity, how unsettling would that be for folks involved in charity work? Would it change their vote? For people who haven't been following any of the birther stories, would they say to themselves: "Are you kidding me? 5 Mil to simply show his transcripts and a passport Why would he not do it! whats the big deal?"
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:24 am

Did anyone know Rosanne Barr was on the ballot for President, with her VP running mate Cindy Sheehan. Can anyone imagine if they possibly could win, what would happen to this country? That another movie plot you couldn't dream up--a serious drama if some oddball team were to somehow win.
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:47 am

I thought I was hearing things yesterday when they announced on The Doctors that Rosanne Barr was running. :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby capricorn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:24 am

Spitting on the ground after singing the national anthem would become customary :lol:
capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts