The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

It's been fun

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby The_Joker » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:12 am

Well guys and girls it has been fun, I regrettably have to leave the blackvault. There are more pressing things to do than sit and bitch and moan about the PTB although I am pleased to have encountered some people on this forum.

I am also thankful for the many insightful posts by many and for some of the humour of some posters even when they thought they were being serious.

I will leave you with a few things I know to be fact.

1. The Government (no matter what country you live in) lies to you daily and you are being brainwashed by TV programming, schools and in the case of job placement centres mind control tactics are employed if they are sponsored by the Government as they are in Australia

2. The Government is not really the Government for instance Australia ... Commonwealth of Australia traded on the US SEC, CIK #0000805157, State of Queensland Australia CIK# 0001244818, Queensland Treasury Corporation CIK# 0000852555, New South Wales Treasury Corp CIK# 0000857076 ... Go look your State Government or Country up on the EDGAR Search at the US SEC site for yourself

3. All of these companies including the United States of America , yes it is a corporation too ... are subsidiaries of the Crown Corporation which in turn can be traced back to the East India Company via the constructs of the Federal Reserve Bank, Chase Manhatten, IMF, the Bank of International Settlements via the European Union and then to the Rothchilds and then to the Jesuits and ultimately to the Vatican and the Jesuit controlled Pope.

4. Bin Laden was a patsy and 9-11 was an inside job and the truth will be revealed before too long

5. The PTB are made up of the following organisations The Gulpheric Order, Templars, Illuminati, Free Masons, The Roman Catholic Church, CFR, Bielderberg Group, Rothchilds Controlled Banks, The Royal Family of England, The Jesuits and more yet to be discovered

6. This conspiracy is on a global scale to enslave the worlds population to control the food, economy and ultimately who lives and dies and it has been run by the elite 1% of the population and has been running in earnest since 1666 and the London Fires which they caused.

7. There was once a time when people were just people and those people could freely go from one land mass to another without the need to be subjected to searches and customs and immigration requirements and we all lived in peace.
I believe we can do that again and I look forward to that being the case again but we must destroy the machine built by the PTB first

8. There was once a time when people were not motivated by greed and the need to go to war at the drop of a hat was un-necessary.

9. The plan to destroy all faiths other than the Roman Catholic Religion was started by them with Mohammed and the invention called Islam

10. The first bank was in the Roman Empire and the Roman Empire is functioning via the banking system to this day.

11. The constitutions of almost every country have been compromised to such an extent they barely have any legal validity anymore other than to run elections to give people the feeling they are electing a representative Government. With exception to a few pesky Middle Eastern States and Iceland the so-called Governments have sold their people out to the Roman Catholic Church controlled EU through the UN and the Uniform Commercial Code which has recently been updated and takes effect on January the 1st, 2013.
Thus moving the majority of the worlds economy via the treasuries of each country into the EU and just one step closer to a single cashless society and a single world government with a single religion where you will be classified as RED, BLUE or YELLOW under AGENDA 21.

12. (Prediction) After January the 1st, 2013 the PTB will have everything in place and they will step up their plans and by March of 2013 or soon after you will see events occurring around the globe. Things will not be as they appear.

13. I would suggest that you all have a Bug out Plan and a Bug out Bag ...you are gonna need it

Well that is it, thank you all good bye, good luck and may the blessings of YHWH be upon you all.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 am

If you are leaving because you have other things to do, good luck but your membership never expires, you are just on a hiatus. This is like the Mafia, you can't get out. :lol: And like Arnold said " I'll be back"! :lol:

If you are leaving because of recent scrutiny some of your posts got, sorry to see that. :(

I'm sure you will look in for replies to this, so you may check out the Executive order thread for an update, and I can spot at least 4 things on your goodbye list that would be great subjects.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:27 am

Indeed, I will be checking responses over the next week or so but after that I will have gone bush (get rath to explain that saying)

I stand behind all my posts, I see no reason to recant any of them.

I am leaving as I say I am going bush, I believe I know what is coming, I am aware that what I have found out makes me a threat to some and I therefore am taking precautions. Nuff said. ;)
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:21 am

Probably like saying 'Head for the Hills" in the USA, its a figure of speech. Like I said, its a Hiatus.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 am

Good Luck to u Joker ,

I can understand what ur saying, I am in the proccess of doing the same. Things are changing in this world , and it is time we take heed, and protect ourselves , and our loved ones.

Good luck again , hope to see u another time.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 am

Joker....hate to see this post, the leaving part that is. Anyway all the best Mate, keep your head up once in the bush. ;)

Me....well my thoughts on the matter are a bit different....I'm not convinced things are so bad, never have been. But the things that are bad, are far far worse than anyone is willing to admit.....Knowing these things can get one in a spot of bother if you will.

I know a little about a few bits and pieces, mostly LE stuff and rights issues, as well as human dumbdowned issues.....thinks cell-phones---think cable TV.

Anyway.. keep in touch my friend.

All the best.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Super Storm In USA affecting NY NY is a result of Haarp...me, I am outta here...Martial Law is on the way to the USA and Australia is not far behind now.

What I feared was coming is now indeed coming.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby rath » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:02 pm

The_Joker wrote:Well guys and girls it has been fun, I regrettably have to leave the blackvault.

We shall add you to the list. ( self eviction )

survivor-black-vault-t2214.html
rath

Postby The_Joker » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Self Evicition?! Hmm sounds to me like you have been watching that crap on Channel 9 - Big Brother. rath you are sad and pathetic but you know what, you can't help it.

To blame you for your stupidity and for watching a television show that is open NLP and Mind Control for the masses would be akin to blaming someone for a disability.

Do enjoy your life as a slave....As for me I bug out sometime in the next 48 hours.

NO Submission
NO Surrender
NO Prisoners
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby bionic » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:02 am

greeney2 wrote:If you are leaving because you have other things to do, good luck but your membership never expires, you are just on a hiatus. This is like the Mafia, you can't get out. :lol: And like Arnold said " I'll be back"! :lol:

If you are leaving because of recent scrutiny some of your posts got, sorry to see that. :(

I'm sure you will look in for replies to this, so you may check out the Executive order thread for an update, and I can spot at least 4 things on your goodbye list that would be great subjects.

"hiatus".. :lol:
oh..hi
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts