The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Your World

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 am

Honestly. How much do you really know about Mother Earth. Not what has been told, but what is real as opposed to what is not?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:09 am

What do you know, that you would like us to know? :think:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 am

greeney2 wrote:What do you know, that you would like us to know? :think:

Seriously......I used to think I knew quite a bit...but now, not so sure. I've been reading some things that are flat out fringe crazy kind of stuff, digesting in and effort to come to terms.

One such thing was the missile off the coast of Cali a ways back....EVERYONE said it was a contrail from an aircraft ( only that was a blatant lie )

It was a very crude Chinese missile, fired from a sub......the what and why are just too nuts to discuss without further research.

I'm not sure I believe what's been told about that event.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 am

Yes and the same thing occurred the very next night, and at the same time of day. It was local news for me, and it was very explainable. You are convinced otherwise, further discussion won't change you.

You said "Mother Earth", thought you were referring to something of a natural thing from our earth.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:44 am

No....I'm speaking of strange events taking place right under your nose. I've seen a few these past few weeks that are beyond strange. Would take a long time to explain in detail.

I've heard and read of a large presence of Navy op's going on off the coast of San Francisco....Involves China, Korea, Japan, and what's left of the US core fleet. Not sure I believe the reason given for this, and am not comfortable discussing it.

Last month and incoming object was blow out of the sky over New Mexico, it was denied by the US Government yet some eye witnesses got some really good pics of the missile responsible for the strike. Same thing has happened in Russia as well as Australia over the past year or so.

It's been said that the World has technology beyond ( well beyond ) what they will admit to...one being free energy devices that cost a few-k to make. Have had them for a long time, and use them for certain black ops/tech kinds of things... You can guess the reason they keep this under wraps, but would more than likely be wrong, just as I was when I first learned of it.

Anyway........last two weeks we've had some ridiculously clear blue sky's, I'm talking like from decades past before lots of pollution.... seen some Drones, many drones, Military...........and stuff that left me dumbfounded. Like I said...I used to think I knew a bit about this world......not so sure I know anything at all about now.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 am

Given the Navy bases in San Diego and San Francisco and Seattle, west coast training from Mexico to Canada is just an ongoing thing. New Mexico, shooting down something incoming, White Sands is till today a active missile testing area.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:07 am

Most of the things I'm eluding to have been around for decades, only not admitted to until something called " disclosure " takes place...Disclosure is taking place in massive amounts at it relates to things thought ( only a few years ago ) to be beyond reach by know technology. Mostly in the UFO area of interest, and the weapon area of interest.

An article was just posted on one of the Euro sites about the US having beam weapons/lasers on ships within 2 years........That's Horseshit....they have 10 x'S ADVANCED ENERGY WEAPONS ALREADY ON LINE IN SPACE. Who knows what they actually have locked and loaded on board the average ship these days.

Two days ago was all quiet around here, odd because one could have easily projected an image of their liking onto the sky above....I've NEVER seen it so clear and bright blue.... Strange for an area at the crossroads of a few thousand cross country aircraft a day.

I've the feeling of a major Whistle blowing being in the works....They fudged up the already decided 2012 election, with Obama winning by a slim margin....That's no accident....two majors broadcasted at the same time....coordinated feeds from a central command source...MANY PEOPLE saw it and have been talking about it..... Could be a psy-op,( especially if Romney wins ) See we're never gonna know for sure, but their is lots of precedence to base ones opinions on when it comes to WAGGING THE DOG.

The Free energy is the thing.......some say it was reversed engineered. Pretty sure you can guess where that comes from.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts