The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

In Memorium

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lightwolf » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:04 am

My sweet Mother, a true Angel on Earth, was born November 28th, 1929... My sister and I held her hands, gently stroking her face, her hair, and watched...helpless to stop it, as she passed on September 2nd, at 8:27 PM, 2012...though surrounded by those who loved her...she... forever left this world behind. I have had the incredible, unbelievable, privilege to know two Angels on Earth...one helped create me...the other I married...I AM truly blessed...

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:14 am

So sorry for you and your sisters loss lightwolf. She sounds like she was a wonderful person, I'm glad you had her for so much of your life.
greeney2

Postby Lightwolf » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm

greeney2 wrote:So sorry for you and your sisters loss lightwolf. She sounds like she was a wonderful person, I'm glad you had her for so much of your life.

I am very lucky I had Mother for so long...82 years...she made me who I am...never even thought about doing anything bad, though opportunity did present itself, I just envisioned that "Mom" look...I'm sure you know the one, everyone does :evil:

:lol:

Lightwolf
When I die...I want to go peacefully in my sleep...like my Grandfather did...not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Lightwolf

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 am

You're very Lucky, very Brave to post your heart and soul. Nothing but respect for that kind of innocence..

Sorry 4 yr loss.

All the best..

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts