The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

National Poll Average - Romney with a HUGE Leap

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:41 am

Before you say, "Polls don't mean anything..." I agree with you. I rarely follow RCP but thought I would take a look. However, this is pretty telling... and definitely a shift in the overall national opinion.

Tonight, will probably also play a critical role in this trending back down, or rising even more. 80 MILLION people watched the 2008 VP debate, and I think we could see the same number this year. Ask most people on the street, and most know Joe "Gaffe Plagued" Biden has a reputation for being... well... Biden.

It's like watching a NASCAR race. You don't necessarily say it - but you all know you watch for the CRASH on the final lap. Tonight, you may get your wish ;)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:44 am

Where the crash is heading is the question over the Embassy that is brewing. First, explaining the lie going on about the film, which is boloney, and not just the Libian embassy, but the fact OBAMA was spiking the football over "Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive", which insited them to retaliate on the Anniversry of 911. That coverup and story, was total boloney as there were no protests going on at the time, and the attack was at night, after a guest left the Embassy. What protesters come with mortars in the night, and not a visible protest with a crowd at the gate?

Romney on his next debate, has to just defy the moderater and put him right on the spot with this, demanding an immediate answer.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Now 10 days later, and the VP debate over, plus the 2nd debate over, new questions have just made this issue fester for Obama. Romney has continued to gain ground in the polls. The Monday night debate, I see it as both need to score a knock out, and the subject is going to be foriegn policy. No way is Obama going to slide with questions other than this, he will have a rough hour or two.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Still gonna lose.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:04 am

Boiling down the the 3 or 4 key states, and they are falling towards Romney, so its not over yet. Its very close.
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:24 am

Obama's "aggressiveness" ,as touted by the media, last night was due to his arrogance. He was visibly angry when Romney called him out, as he always is when someone talks about him. The wife and I suspect Obama had botox injections in his forehead because it never wrinkled as it normally would. There were times when Romney had him so angry and flustered, he stumbled all over himself and started recycling old speeches. Anyway, botox or not, it's still easy to see when Obama gets angry. While Romney didn't go for the jugular like I'd hoped he would on Libya, he still managed to maneuver Obama into going off in a fit of rage and stumbling. :clap:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:37 am

Just consider the old saying, "If you have no record to stand on, all you can do is attack your opponent". How many times did you see Obama do exactly that?

I was disappointed the the Muslim film debacle was not pressed at all, I think he should have put him on the spot, also Romney forgot a few other gaffs, for instance forgetting to say he didn't meet with Israels Prime Minister when he was here, nor the Dali Lama. And that twice direct corresponding from President to Russia and Iran, making a proposal that was rejected, making us look stupid. Textbook 101 diplomacy is always have a intermediary take messages, because a turn down can result in compromise without loosing face. Turned down direct, the President had no place to save face, and looked like a fool. It was defiantly a rookie mistake, but we paid for it.

I'm also surprised after listing the failures and statistic, Romney didn't drive it home further by just saying, "Just watch the dial on the gas pump filling up your tank today". Who can re-elect these figures while you hear the same thing, blaming Bush and claiming "Now we can get to work, rebuilding our country". That was his message 4 years ago.

Like Clint Eastwood said " If they aren't doing the job, you gotta let um go". Its simple, he has failed miserably.
greeney2

Postby Administrator » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:53 am

An updated graph - zooming in on the past 30 days. Romney is maintaining his edge.

Please note... this is an average of the national polls. Battle ground poll averages largely have Romney with a larger lead.
Attachments
10-24-2012 8-53-06 AM.jpg
10-24-2012 8-53-06 AM.jpg (66.16 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
Administrator

Postby Administrator » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 am

Also to keep everyone up to date... average polls and predictions show Romney with a few point lead on solid electoral votes. Obviously, quite a few toss up states still up for grabs, but its CLOSE.
Attachments
10-24-2012 9-39-51 AM.jpg
10-24-2012 9-39-51 AM.jpg (211.25 KiB) Viewed 1248 times
Administrator

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts