The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Stupid Americans ... Youtube battle ( dis for Greeney2 )

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:31 am

orangetom1999 wrote:Rath,

This is like dumb..just plain dumb and it shows insecurity and ego...immaturity. Not just immaturity but lack of comprehension and history. From page 1 of this thread.

That's like me saying ......... Well at-least our president didn't go & get himself shot & our country still wines about it decades & centuries later.

So how many US presidents have gone & got themselves waked now.

Just cant hold onto them can you.

You do realize that this is why there has been established a line of succession...correct??? A chain of command.

This is not anything thinking Ameicans are interested in ..for there are those of us out here who can still think and not emote. We are not into such petty drama and barnyard pecking methods and rationale.

This is the kind of thing many of us left back in grammer school...back in the sand box at the play ground.

However...you are correct about one thing...many of us have to much time on our hands..watch to many movies and television and think that is how the world is out there. Americans are not the only ones out here with this fingerprint.

But not all of us Rath..not all of us.

You need some practice when you make these types of posts.

There are those of us out here...however few...who are not interested in the concept of unzipping to show who has the biggest one. We left that kind of thinking back in grammer school.

Thanks,
Orangetom

I agree Orangetom, which is why ........ as im sure you know, as you have no doubt read ALL the posts in this thread. That my post ..... was in fact in reply to one of those petty uneducated yokels your refer to, barnyard pecking methods and rationale ... indeed.

That's like me saying .........

Note the beginning of my post ......

Clearly it is a statement in reply to a typical, uneducated, incoherent post by one of your fellow comrades in arms.

The sort of thing one sees all to often on American propaganda sites.

It seems that unless your willing to town the line on speaking only off Approved American Propaganda & as-long as your willing not to post the truth as the rest of the world knows it.

The conversation will always be hijacked by the American alliance of lies, propaganda & thievery.

For anybody who seeks to post the truth will have their thread derailed by trolls who seek to re-right history according to the uneducated misinformed, American Right wing neo-nationalist party.

But then Non Americans have had to put up with that sort of stuff for as long as history can remember now.

orangetom1999 wrote:However...you are correct about one thing...many of us have to much time on our hands..watch to many movies and television and think that is how the world is out there. Americans are not the only ones out here with this fingerprint.

Well at-least we can agree on that.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Rath.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:50 am

Everyone has been reading your anti American rants for a long time Rath, get over it. :wall:

You seem to think that what you find on the internet is the only truth, and that nobody else should have an opinion. To hear you talk, you act like you are privvy to exactly what went on with Assange, fact is you do not know sh*t from sinola, anymore than we do, but for some reason you think only your stance is valid. Even more valid than the entire UK court system up to the Supreme Court ruling, Rath knows better.

Propaganda in the movies and television? Oh Please, Steve Irwin and his snake stunts, fooling around with deadly wildlife that got him killed? What kind of propaganda was all that? to show the world what men Australians are! Nobody wanted to see him get hurt, but what a dumb ass. Than they exploited the daughter after Dad was dead with her show. :oops: Crocodile Dundee with rubber crocodiles, what a croc! :lol: That was the sum total of Paul Hogans career, plus he dumped his real wife when he got famous, and owes a fortune in unpaid taxes. He was no Steve McQueen by a longshot, who by the way was an accomplished bike rider, at the time Bud Ekins did the Great Escape jump.
greeney2

Postby rath » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 am

greeney2 wrote:Everyone has been reading your anti American rants for a long time Rath, get over it. :wall:

You seem to think that what you find on the internet is the only truth, and that nobody else should have an opinion. To hear you talk, you act like you are privvy to exactly what went on with Assange, fact is you do not know sh*t from sinola, anymore than we do, but for some reason you think only your stance is valid. Even more valid than the entire UK court system up to the Supreme Court ruling, Rath knows better.

Propaganda in the movies and television? Oh Please, Steve Irwin and his snake stunts, fooling around with deadly wildlife that got him killed? What kind of propaganda was all that? to show the world what men Australians are! Nobody wanted to see him get hurt, but what a dumb ass. Than they exploited the daughter after Dad was dead with her show. :oops: Crocodile Dundee with rubber crocodiles, what a croc! :lol: That was the sum total of Paul Hogans career, plus he dumped his real wife when he got famous, and owes a fortune in unpaid taxes. He was no Steve McQueen by a longshot, who by the way was an accomplished bike rider, at the time Bud Ekins did the Great Escape jump.

greeney2 wrote:Propaganda in the movies and television? Oh Please, Steve Irwin and his snake stunts, fooling around with deadly wildlife that got him killed? What kind of propaganda was all that? to show the world what men Australians are! Nobody wanted to see him get hurt, but what a dumb ass. Than they exploited the daughter after Dad was dead with her show. :oops: Crocodile Dundee with rubber crocodiles, what a croc! :lol:

I Agree 100 percent Greeny2. after Steve Irwin died, his stupid redneck American wife has brought shame & embarrassment to the Irwin family the way she has exploited her own children ...... She is right up there with that other trash bag American mother Octomom.

Also Australian's don't do Propaganda that's America's deal lies lies lies ........

greeney2 wrote:but for some reason you think only your stance is valid. Even more valid than the entire UK court system up to the Supreme Court ruling, Rath knows better.

There you go again .... ranting on about things you know nothing of.

I have never said the U.K legal system is wrong, I just pointed out to you how it works.

I agree with the UK legal system ( i understand it )

britain-defies-over-biggest-military-hack-all-time-t8080.html
rath

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts