The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

Would You Shoot Bigfoot?

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby cormac » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 pm

greeney2 wrote:So if you killed one, and after examining the body turns out to be of some human related species, should you be prosocuted for murder?

well chimps have 98 to 99 percent of human dna ... is that close enough for murder?

it's a good question ... kind of like transhumanism .. .when artificial 'things' overtake human abilities, are they then deserving of the natural rights of humans that most people recognize? (tho that very few care about truly enforcing if it isn't directly affecting them) ...

i don't know honestly ... i haven't studied the subject to give a yes or no ... but 98% "human" seems pretty darned human to me
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby optimized » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:50 am

Well, it appears as though this article is laced with questions of ethics, morals and legal issues. So, Why Has No Hunter Ever Shot and Killed a Bigfoot?

In California there are laws about this issue. Here it is.

If people went into the woods with the intent to kill a bigfoot or sasquatch and the biped turned out to be human, that killing with malice aforethought would be prosecuted as:187 P.C. Murder- With intent, planned and designed to kill, first degree murder with the penalty of life imprison without parole or death.

The above is an excerpt found here.
optimized

Previous

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts