The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Stupid Americans ... Youtube battle ( dis for Greeney2 )

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:38 pm

From this .....
Watch on youtube.com

Too this .....

31,643,205 Views.

(508,691) Comments

check out the Comments ..... fight fight fight.

Sure they changed the name of the Video & try to claim the show as their own, as youes always do ... :oops:

Watch on youtube.com

rath wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Excuses excuses excuses! :roll:

Not at all ......

See that's the difference between Australians & Americans, .......... Australians can be self critical & laugh at ourselves.

Americans can't Americans take everything way to serious.

This is an Australian show called the hamsterwheel, you can watch the whole show ( Its Funny ) but if you jump forward, to the 24th minute, you can watch a clip on the Australian athletes.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/hamsterwheel/p ... 602268.htm

The team behind the hamsterwheel, are the same team that did the chasers war on everything ...... CNNNN.
& Planet America.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/programs/planet-america/

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com
rath

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:54 am

Nice try.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:05 pm

As dumb as those people are, I'm pretty sure none of them would be stupid enough to swim with sting-rays and then be surprised when they were killed by one
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby rath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 pm

greeney2 wrote:Nice try.

Nothing of the sort ..........

An American has plagarised & ripped off sombody elses copyright .... & there are over 5000 thousand commonts regarding American nonsens ...... Read a few.

What do you think ...... Should i post a few facts for them.

MissTeenOkIahoma in reply to EnigmaticJew (Show the comment) 21 hours ago wrote:America gave the World Democracy America gave the world Freedom America gave the World Private Property Rights America gave the World Equality before Law America gave the word Freedom of Speech America gave the world Republic Form of Government America gave the world Secular Government American gave the world Castle Doctrine America shape modern, progressive, democratic, polity& equity society The World aspires for American Way of Life! We are the Benevolent Superpowe of The World! Tee hee

MissTeenOkIahoma in reply to Paul Revere (Show the comment) 21 hours ago wrote:Eurotrash are obsessed with superior and glamorous Americans Eurotrash watch American TV Eurotrash listen American Music and Radio Eurtrash watch American Cionema Eurotrash drive American Cars Eurotrash use American youtube Eurotrash check American Email Eurotrash connect to American facebook Eurotrash use American Computer and Internet Eurotrash dress in American Fashion Their entire miserable poor trash life revovles around everything American, and they cant do anything about it

See All Americans are branwashed man .... Full of themselves. No idea about the world.

Should i get involved & Put MissTeenOkIahoma in her place Greeny2 ........

Giver her an education she won't soon forget.

You know the one .......

Ill start it like this ......

Look her MissTeenOkIahoma Don't you know anything about the world ... America DIDN'T give the world Freedom America didn't give the World Private Property Rights America didn't give the World Equality before Law America Didn't give the word Freedom of Speech America didn't give the world Republic Form of Government America didn't give the world Secular Government.

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Australia gave you most of that ..... not America ... Look missteenoklahoma, haven't you heard of the Australian Electoral system, :D Don't you know that woman in Australia laid the foundations for equality over 100 years before the women of the USA had the same rights as Australian women :D ....... MissTeenOkIahoma haven't you heard of Felix the cat :thumbup: .... You do know Mary Poppins is an Australian don't you .....& Don't you know Penicillin was invented by an Australian ...... ECT ECT ECT.

Common Greeny2 lets get in on this & put these stupid American's & Europeans in there place.
rath

Postby rath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:35 pm

capricorn wrote:As dumb as those people are, I'm pretty sure none of them would be stupid enough to swim with sting-rays and then be surprised when they were killed by one

:roll: :roll: :roll:

That's the best youve got.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's like me saying ......... Well at-least our president didn't go & get himself shot & our country still wines about it decades & centuries later.

So how many US presidents have gone & got themselves waked now.

Just cant hold onto them can you.

:D

Tag ........ your it.
rath

Postby capricorn » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:53 pm

You mean whacked? Well, none actually... only people in the Mafia get whacked.

However, there have been 4 presidents that have been assassinated.

You see, pioneering modern day liberty and freedom wasn't an easy task. While Australians were bending over and taking it in the rear by the British, Americans decided that they wouldn't submit that way. We would rather die than let the British do that. So, for the sake of our freedom, and in the interest of our future, we self-willingly sacrificed the lives of hundreds of thousand of men. Basically, we would rather die than let the British have their way with us. On the flip-side, Australians didn't mind being violated by the British all the way up until 1901. I dont know if that because Australians like it that way, but I can tell you most Americans don't.

Then all the way up until today, we helped to advance civilization in countless ways (including education mind you). It was a lot of work fighting a war against the most powerful empire in the world and then creating a new way of life for ourselves. You may have a hard time comprehending how much work that actually takes, but let me tell you, a few assassinated presidents are simply evidence of the strong fist we are willing to hold up against tyranny.

There have been no assassinated Australian prime ministers because, quite frankly, what does Australia do? Besides make crappy beer, wrestle alligators and let tourists vacation at your great barrier reef?
capricorn

Postby rath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:31 pm

capricorn wrote:You see, pioneering modern day liberty and freedom wasn't an easy task. While Australians were bending over and taking it in the rear by the British, Americans decided that they wouldn't submit that way. We would rather die than let the British do that. So, for the sake of our freedom, and in the interest of our future, we self-willingly sacrificed the lives of hundreds of thousand of men. Basically, we would rather die than let the British have their way with us. On the flip-side, Australians didn't mind being violated by the British all the way up until 1901. I dont know if that because Australians like it that way, but I can tell you most Americans don't.

capricorn wrote:You see, pioneering modern day liberty and freedom wasn't an easy task

pioneering modern day liberty and freedom :lol: & just when do you plan to do that. :oops:

capricorn wrote:we would rather die than let the British have their way with us. On the flip-side, Australians didn't mind being violated by the British all the way up until 1901. I dont know if that because Australians like it that way, but I can tell you most Americans don't.

Look out we have a live one boys ..... Another .... all talk no substance.

Another yank who has no grasp on history.

capricorn ...... read a book son.

The USA was a prison colony for hundreds of years longer then Australia was.

Many thousands more British prisoners were sent to the USA than were ever sent to Australia.

get your facts right.

The USA took more British Prisoners for much much longer then Australia did.

America took it up the rear for near 400 years ...... While Australia put a stop to the pohms after just 100 odd years.

So lets review .......... who was violated by the British more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U....S......A

U.....S.....A
rath

Postby capricorn » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:07 am

Haha, you dont read much about world History. Britan had an established Penal Colony in North America which was a system of indentured servants. Most of these people were political prisoners. They shipped women and children off to it as well. Britian had these type of operations all over the world, including Australia. But the first difference is that we turned these British rejects into revolutionaries who helped pioneer America. Second, we dumped everything that had to do with British while Australia continued being violated by the British. Third, we went on to become the most powerful nation in the history of mankind whereas Australia became a place to look at kangaroos.

In fact, even though Australia established a commonwealth in 1901 you still have British people all over your money, you have the union jack on your flag, your coat of arms contains the crown jewels. Face it, your still bend over to the brits. In fact, are you sure you really are an independent county? You kind of still seem like a british colony. Maybe you should develop your own way of life instead of adopting British way of life and act like you are your own country. After you do that you can try to make a comparison of your fake country to a real country like America.
capricorn

Postby rath » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:26 am

capricorn wrote:Haha, you dont read much about world History.

haha .... that's what i said to you .... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Are you really going to just repeat everything say. :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hell .... if your going to do that, at-least try to get your facts right.

capricorn wrote:Britan had an established Penal Colony in North America which was a system of indentured servants. Most of these people were political prisoners. They shipped women and children off to it as well. Britian had these type of operations all over the world, including Australia. But the first difference is that we turned these British rejects into revolutionaries who helped pioneer America. Second, we dumped everything that had to do with British while Australia continued being violated by the British. Third, we went on to become the most powerful nation in the history of mankind whereas Australia became a place to look at kangaroos.

In fact, even though Australia established a commonwealth in 1901 you still have British people all over your money, you have the union jack on your flag, your coat of arms contains the crown jewels. Face it, your still bend over to the brits. In fact, are you sure you really are an independent county? You kind of still seem like a british colony. Maybe you should develop your own way of life instead of adopting British way of life and act like you are your own country. After you do that you can try to make a comparison of your fake country to a real country like America.
rath

Postby capricorn » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:38 am

nope you said read a book, so I did.

After I read it, realized that you are in fact the one you doesn't read because you got it all wrong. As I proved. Thanks for coming.
capricorn

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts