The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Report proves Lance Armstrong used drugs

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 pm

capricorn wrote:"Waaahhh!! Lance Armstrong bullied me Waaaahhhh!!!, I was intimidated Wahhhhh!!!"

Sounds like a bunch of babies crying to me.

Good for his teammates, they are criminals. You write it like his teammates are his best friends or something. Teammate is just another name for co-worker. Co-workers are hardly close friends and in some cases back-stabbing cheaters.

Still no evidence, keep posting articles but who cares until you have evidence.



:lol: :lol: :lol:


Statement From USADA CEO Travis T. Tygart Regarding The U.S. Postal Service Pro Cycling Team Doping Conspiracy

http://cyclinginvestigation.usada.org/
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 pm

capricorn wrote:" You write it like his teammates are his best friends or something. Teammate is just another name for co-worker. Co-workers are hardly close friends and in some cases back-stabbing cheaters.

Still no evidence, keep posting articles but who cares until you have evidence.



They were his teammates, & his friends & they called him a drug cheat & a coward ...... So it must be true.

Why would they lie.

he is a criminal who was to much of a coward to face the court hearing that found him guilty of being the biggest drug cheat the world has ever seen.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm

greeney2 wrote:The rankings by country of the tour de france are Australia is 16th overall, you can look it up. It considers all wins, and wins of what they call stages. Overall they are not that good, even it Austrailia won 2011, your average ranking is very low.



Don't try & change what you said ......

You claimed

greeney2 wrote:Australia is rated only 16th as a country, in the Tour de France, to have only won segments of the race, and has never won the race ever.


I Proved Australia has won the Tour de France, & Australia would have won many many more if it was not for the U.S drug cheats .....

& not just that coward lance Armstrong ....

There have been many many other American drug cheats .... who have cheated their way to victory, over the years.

( & lets face it ....... Drugs are the only way the USA can win anything at all.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Do you really think that everybody else is wrong & Lance Armstrong is telling the truth ... ( this time )

The whole world can't be lying about this ..... just to get poor lance.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

read the facts from all the impartial people, who have proved Lance Armstrong is a drug cheat.

Watch this news Video.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/more- ... 6494307629

Go see for yourself what the World Anti-Doping Agency sez.

WORLD Anti-Doping Agency president Australian, John Fahey says Lance Armstrong's decision to drop his fight against drug charges was an admission the allegations "had substance in them.''

Fahey said he was certain the United States Anti-Doping Agency acted properly in its decision to strip Armstrong of his seven Tour de France titles after he ended his fight by declining to enter USADA's arbitration process.

"I am confident and WADA is confident that the USADA acted within the WADA code, and that a court in Texas also decided not to interfere," Fahey said.

"They now have the right to apply a penalty that will be recognized by all WADA code countries around the world."

USADA also said Armstrong would be hit with a lifetime ban.

And under the World Anti-Doping Code, he would lose the bronze medal from the 2000 Olympics as well as any awards, event titles and cash earnings.

"He had a right to contest the charges. He chose not to," Fahey said.

"The simple fact is that his refusal to examine the evidence means the charges had substance in them. Under the rules, penalties can now be imposed."

When asked whether USADA had the authority to strip Armstrong of his Tour de France titles, Fahey replied: "Olympic medals and titles are for other agencies to decide, not WADA."
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby capricorn » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:35 am

rath wrote:Why would they lie

I dont know why people lie. I'm not a liar and I dont know the motivations of those who lie. All I can tell you is that it has happened in the past so it certainly can happen again.
Also, it is not the whole world against Lance Armstrong. It is a select number of people.

Again, I am not saying that I believe he doped or not, my opinion is irrelevant. All I am saying is that there is no evidence that undoubtedly points to Armstrong as cheating. It is all based on human testimony (which is the most unreliable evidence there is).

Lance Armstrong did everything that the Anti-Doping agency required him to do, and he passed over 600 times.

I'm fine with people forming their opinions about what they think about Lance Armstrong, but to label him a criminal is wrong because, again, there is no evidence saying that we without a doubt committed these crimes.

rath wrote:WORLD Anti-Doping Agency president Australian, John Fahey says Lance Armstrong's decision to drop his fight against drug charges was an admission the allegations "had substance in them.''

Again just more opinion. It is possible that 7 years of fighting this stuff grows tiresome and that eventually, it is not worth the stress.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby rath » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 am

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:Why would they lie

I dont know why people lie. I'm not a liar and I dont know the motivations of those who lie. All I can tell you is
rath wrote:WORLD Anti-Doping Agency president Australian, John Fahey says Lance Armstrong's decision to drop his fight against drug charges was an admission the allegations "had substance in them.''

Again just more opinion. It is possible that 7 years of fighting this stuff grows tiresome and that eventually, it is not worth the stress.



There is plenty of evidence ....... did you not read the report or see the news reports that are running 24/7.

capricorn wrote:Again, I am not saying that I believe he doped or not, my opinion is irrelevant. All I am saying is that there is no evidence that undoubtedly points to Armstrong as cheating. It is all based on human testimony (which is the most unreliable evidence there is).


Are you kidding me ....... read the report from USADA, there are accounts from witnesses .... medical reports / doctors & scientists have handed over their records & files. ect ect ect.


capricorn wrote:Lance Armstrong did everything that the Anti-Doping agency required him to do, and he passed over 600 times.


Der ..... that's the point ..... he past every test ever ..... not even failing once for a mild headache tablet, or positive reading for cough medicine.

Every athlete fails a test every so often .... but the fails are for non illegal purposes.

But Lance Armstrong never fails ever ....... even when Lance Armstrong had taken a headache tablet & been seen to ..... or even when he was tacking medication for the flu .... these should have shown up in tests .... they never did.

That is why they believed he was using drugs & masking agents.

Now ... move forward & we now know he has been caught with much drug test avoidance equipment & such.

Put 2 & 2 tougher ...... He never failed a test ( ever ) ..... he has all these doctors working for & with him to help him avoid the drug tests, he also has kits he takes with him that have the masking agent, he uses ....


Hear say ..... only witness accounts ..... I don't think so.


Now julian Assanges case is all hear say ..... as there is no evidence proving anything against him ..... but that doesn't stop the ongoing plot against him does it. ( all evidence against julian Assange is even more hear say )
Then what you claim it is against Lance Armstrong.


Lance Armstrong is a drug cheat & a coward.

Even his teammates say he used drugs, & that he is a criminal.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:41 am

Saturday Oct 13, 2012

AUSTRALIAN Matt White has been named in the US Anti-Doping Agency investigation into Lance Armstrong as a drug user. He was named by a former teammate central to the inquiry.

White, 38, who rode on the Armstrong-led US Postal Services team from 2001 to 2003, is now the head sports director of the new Australian World Tour Orica-GreenEDGE cycling team. He is also Cycling Australia's professional co-ordinator and a national selector. And as part of his CA position, he was the men's Australian road team sports director at the London Olympics.

He was named in USADA's ''reasoned decision'' behind its findings from evidence submitted by another ex-USPS teammate, the American Floyd Landis.

Landis, who tested for excessive testosterone levels in the 2006 Tour, which he initially won - only to lose the title and get a two-year ban - names White in a copied email in the USADA dossier.
Advertisement

His name is in an ''exhibit'' to Landis's affidavit that adjoins its 202-page ''reasoned decision'' for giving a life ban to Armstrong and stripping him of all his results since August 1998.

In Landis's 14-page affidavit, he describes how the then USPS head sports director, Johan Bruyneel, ''initiated a separate conversation over the phone with me on how to use human growth hormone'' during training for the 2003 Vuelta a Espana.

Landis says he bought HGH and Andriol, an oral testosterone, from team ''trainer'' Jose Marti who lived in Valencia, Spain and with Bruyneel and doctor Luis Garcia del Moral were three of five former Armstrong associates also charged by USADA.

Landis says: ''I then spent substantial time training with fellow USPS team members ''Rider-9'' and Michael Barry and shared, and discussed the use of HGH, testosterone and erythropoietin with them while training.''

Barry, a Canadian, has admitted to doping and, while now retired, was banned by USADA on Wednesday for six months and stripped of all his results between May 13, 2003 and July 31, 2006.

The redaction of a name and insertion of ''Rider-9'' is to keep that person's identity anonymous. But it becomes clear in exhibit B of Landis's affidavit in a copied document titled ''Forwarded conversation'' sent from Landis to an anonymous recipient on April 30, 2010.

On page 2 of that document, the last two lines of the first paragraph that again refer to 2003 are almost verbatim to what Landis said in his affidavit. They read: ''While training for that Vuelta, I spent a good deal of time training with Matthew White and Michael Barry and shared the testosterone and EPO that we had and discussed the use thereof while training.''

Contacted by the Herald yesterday, White said he could not yet comment but the CA president, Klaus Mueller, said CA hoped to contact White as soon as possible.

''We are continuing to read all the material and quite candidly I haven't got to the part [in USADA's Reasoned Decision] of Floyd Landis,'' Mueller said.

''But I was already aware. The findings of USADA were that there was systematic doping by virtually everyone in the team. I was aware that Matt White had been on the team at the relevant time.''

White is not the only Australian named in USADA's ''reasoned decision'' into its case against Armstrong, Bruyneel, del Moral, Marti, Pedro Celaya and Italian trainer Michele Ferrari.

Other Australians include Queensland's Allan Davis and the ACT's Michael Rogers.

Davis, now a member of OricaGreenEDGE, has been named in evidence pertaining to the 2006 Operation Puerto sting in Spain.

While he was later cleared by a Spanish court, the USADA dossier names Davis among riders connected to Eufamiano Fuentes when on the Spanish Liberty-Seguros team.

Rogers, who rides for the British Sky team, was named in an affidavit by American rider Levi Leipheimer as one of several cyclists who attended training camps in 2005 at Tenerife, in the Canary Islands, with Ferrari. But Rogers said on Thursday that during his association with Ferrari while on the T-Mobile team, he was never offered drugs.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cycling/cyc ... z296hkmYqp
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby capricorn » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 am

still no evidence
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby rath » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 pm

capricorn wrote:still no evidence



Cept there is .......

& you just putting your head in the sand does not change anything.

Lance Armstrong is the biggest drug cheat & he will always be remember as someone who could only win because he cheated & drugged up.

We all know he never would have won without the drugs.

How's that font for ya. Large enough.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby capricorn » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:40 pm

nope, there really is no evidence
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests