The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

I miss the old Black Vault

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby BullWinkle » Mon May 25, 2009 5:04 pm

There was an "OLD" Black Vault???? :?
Holy crap,,,were've I been?????? :ugeek:
BullWinkle

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 26, 2009 7:03 am

:lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 am

Bullwinkle!

He's one I haven't seen in a while except very recently.

I'd be interested in having Sotex find his way on again too sometime. Lots of the old old people are gone. :(

It's [TBV] is like a living entity, always changing.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 28, 2009 7:30 am

we are the new guard my friend.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby echodogene » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:51 am

greeney2 wrote:I think we all miss some of the people and situations that were regulars, however of the 35,000+ people, basically only a few hundred were posting, and of that the main posters were in the dozens or maybe 50 people. Most people miss their count numbers, but even I don't care about that anymore. Some of the archieves were so buried, nobody read them when they got buried under a few pages. Most forums had hundreds of pages, that nobody looked at it in years.

This is a fresh start, and in a few months it will build a personality of its own.

hi, thanks, if we all work at this it will turn out to be a good source of information that you can't find on the news (where they tend to cover up more than they report)
echodogene

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:00 am

Are you here for the UFO type things or are you here for the political conspiracies love?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 am

I miss Etraveler. he was a good egg, and 3dvd. among others. okie too !

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Tairaa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:51 am

Yeap. Them and Cujo. He's been gone like forever now.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby cormac » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:48 pm

yeah i just rejoined after a few years away and was surprised at the huge change ... glad to see the vault's still around tho ... always lots of good info thanks to greenie

and i see bluesman is still around :) he was an old bud in the very old days ... i had some cool pics he sent me when he used to drive truck past area 51 and took pics of the 'deadly force' signs and stuff ... very cool :)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts