The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Samuel L. Jackson to world: "Wake the F*ck up"

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:00 am

So let me get this straight... Clint Eastwood talks to an empty chair, and he's ridiculed, mocked, made fun of, and trashed for his speech by the left. Samuel L. Jackson releases a 3+ minute ad that a) shows him continually saying "Wake the f*ck up!" to children and families. b) hops in bed of two senior citizens fooling around in their bed to tell them to "wake the f*ck up" c) issues full credit to Obama for the Bin Laden raid, and contrasting that to Romney outsourcing jobs (uhhh...) and finally d) enlisting a child... yes... a CHILD to scream out her window to the nation to "wake the F*ck up." Can I ask, if a member of the Republican party, or someone showing support for that party did this (especially someone from Hollywood), what would the backlash would be for such an ad? Just curious if anyone else sees this blatant bias in our media and our SOCIETY. But, of course, there is nothing wrong with the ad... because Jackson is correct... ri
ght?

Sorry, I'll say this outright to any side of the aisle. CHILDREN CAN'T VOTE. And to put them in a video yelling "Wake the f*ck up" when I am sure she can't even adequately define "deficit" is downright lame, stupid, immature, and shows the true root of a biased media as I will bet money this will be largely overlooked. Did I mention it's also sad?

Frankly, I don't care of Samuel L. Jackson supports Obama. I don't care if he's going to vote for him. And most importantly, I do not care if he releases a 3 HOUR ad showing his support for the man. But, to use children and showing him hopping into bed of senior citizens? To have a little girl yell "wake the F*ck up" out her window? I am not even a dad and that disgusts me.

And you said an empty chair was lame? Come on...
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 am

Bottom line it is racist the way it was done, and at best a discusting display of no boundries for children or language. This from a Presdent with 2 children about the same ages.

I wonder how it would be taken to have the same commercial, be a defiant White maniac screaming at little black children, scaring them, showing a black teenager boy as giving up, throw in a token white kid so it doesn;t look racist? That they would be screamed at and dictated with defiance, how they should believe or vote if they could. Samual should take a lesson from Bill Cosby, who said black people should clean up thier act with their language, they just embassass themselves with their gutter language.

When you act ignorant, and can't express yourself without the F-bomb, over and over, and its other variations, how he addressed the older lady, not to mention condoning a 8 year old girl screaming it, something is wrong. What is wrong with a parent allowing her child to participate in such a video giving permission for her to scream the F=word because they are stage struck with SamLJ? The standards of decency in this era are non exsistant sometimes. That kid has to return to school, what wrong with them? What does this teach?

Obama had to approve this Message.

Last point John brought up is Clint Eastwood. It was perfectly fine when the media crucified an American Icon, and even a few republicans threw him under the bus, that Clint was a confused old 82 embarrassment, which was totally false. So lets hear the same media crucify Samual L. Jackson and brand him as a middle aged racist, with a foul mouth, and total lack of refinment or education, who hasn't been a movie lately.
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Pretty disgusting but not shocking at this point.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby esecallum » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 am

jackson is just a parody of himself and is no longer any good as a actor since he was in star wars as MACE WINDBAG in the hideous prequels and that joke film snakes on a plane.

he is quite ignorant and swallows corporate BS which is why obama is using him.

he is quite willing to be used.

he think he is tough because he swears a lot.

he is just anther money grubbing A**HOLE.

he thinks just because obama is black he is some how is better than a white

obama is just another corporate
 ! greeney2 wrote:
language deleted
scumbag who has sold out on all his promises and has been bribed (election "donations") and sold his soul.
esecallum

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 pm

This remains one of the more tasteless things Liberals have done so far. Although there's plenty of time to top it before the election arrives. Like Mitt Romney's trash man attack ad. :roll:

Impressive. The Liberals have started a series on the "47 percent" gaf. Of course, these unions aren't political at all and are completely bipartisan like they claim. :roll: These people in the ads, like their fuhrer in the White House, are complaining that they have to work and blaming their choices on everyone else. :lol: :lol: :lol: The entitlement mentality really jumps out at you because these people think they should be praised for doing their damn job.

Nevermind the fact these whiners make nearly twice the rate of pay as the same position in the private sector. Making up a huge portion of a city's budget problems with their bloated wages and top-notch benefits packages for basically sitting on their prissy little asses a majority of the time. I know many city and county workers and they dick around the majority of their shift. That's why they all have second jobs. They spend most of their day sleeping and are quite refreshed by the time they punch out to head to their evening job.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby capricorn » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm

While I find the Obama support ads as disturbing as anyone with common morals, who really cares when these types of videos are circulating the internet?

This is great, people are voting for Obama and they dont even know why haha
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts