The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Guns for an Aussie Passport

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 pm

En-Lugal wrote:Greeney, I don't know why you bother trying to reach this buffoon. He's incapable of humility and must therefore insult the very people filling those jobs. The majority of them are just like this, which is why people hate them more than Americans. :lol: Truth is, Australia is America's little bitch. We say jump, they ask how high. They boast about how superior they are but without the U.S. they would still be wallowing drunk in their own piss in a back alley somewhere and a British Colony. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking at their culture, it's like going back in time. Apparently they just got the episodes for The Dukes of Hazard over there and are enamored with it all. Racist, ignorant hicks one and all. I wonder when they'll adopt the rebel flag as their own? :P

Australia owes nothing to America ..... I think you will find its the other way around.

The usa got much its culture from Australia.

The Australian Electoral system.

The right of women to vote.

Just to name two.

I can go on if you wish ....... ( i can see greeney2 rolling his eyes now )

Felix the cat .... Mary Poppins ...... We gave you Television & movies.

The worlds first movie ..... the story of the Ned Kelly gang.

Oh Oh .... Penicillin we gave you Penicillin ......... & Aspro which lead to Asprin.

& did i hear somebody mention world war 1 & world war 2 ..... Vietnam. ....Afghanistan & Iraq ........ Again The USA is doing a runner & the Australian forces are staying there to clean up America's mess.

:D

Hows that for a start.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Rath you are so full of it its not funny. My brother in law lived in Austrailia a full year, and he told me exactly how your society is, which he discribed as resembling the USA 50 years ago in terms of racial problems, how you treat minorieties, and women. He saw first hand what you are made of, and its nothing to be bragging about. Sorry but thats the sad truth.

En-Lugal I don't think I'll ever reach him, everything I say to him is just handing him a shovel. The shovel he digs a deeper and deeper hole with every reply, showing us his colors. He hasn't figured it out yet, except he is so good with the shovel, he will have no problem doing the unskilled labor on all these projects, skilled American will do the brain parts. Ditch diggin is his skill level. :lol:
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 pm

rath wrote:Australian forces are staying there to clean up America's mess.

Australia is staying there because we told you to. Now be a good lil boy and polish our boots. :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby rath » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 am

En-Lugal wrote:
rath wrote:Australian forces are staying there to clean up America's mess.

Australia is staying there because we told you to. Now be a good lil boy and polish our boots. :lol:

You really believe that don't you.

You really should read the United nations report on Australia regarding the Australian wheat board & my post Spinning the tubes.

You might get a different idea.

:lol:
rath

Postby rath » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:58 am

greeney2 wrote:Rath you are so full of it its not funny. My brother in law lived in Austrailia a full year, and he told me exactly how your society is, which he discribed as resembling the USA 50 years ago in terms of racial problems, how you treat minorieties, and women. He saw first hand what you are made of, and its nothing to be bragging about. Sorry but thats the sad truth.:

My brother in law lived in Austrailia a full year, and he told me exactly how your society is, which he discribed as resembling the USA 50 years ago in terms of racial problems, how you treat minorieties, and women.

Tut Tut .... careful careful. :D

topic2200.html

Oh & ...... Hardly.

Oh Greeny2 your such a kidder.

1)

Are you trying to tell me that Australia has African slaves picking our cotton & cleaning our southern homes.
using the slave women as our sex slaves & beating them for walking on the wrong side of the road.

Passing them off to the KKK when they get to old, & no longer please the master of the house.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2) Australia treats its women way better then the USA ever did ..... Australia was the 1st country to have a female member of parliament & the 1st to give women the right to vote ....... over 100 years before the usa gave it's women the same right.

The suffrage movement started in Australia.

Australia was where women were first granted the right to vote in State 1838 & national elections in 1894, for Australia to become federation on 1 January 1901.

U.S Women only gained the right to vote in 1947 for local elections and for national elections in 1953 (article 34 of the constitution).

Oh yhe ........

My brother in law lived in Austrailia a full year, and he told me exactly how your society is, which he discribed as resembling the USA 50 years ago in terms of racial problems, how you treat minorieties, and women.

You know what ..... I just remembered.

We did this already. :D

& if i recall ...... I proved the USA is way way way more racist then Australia could ever be.

aussie-channel-apologises-for-jackson-sketch-t2174.html
rath

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 am

You don't get it anymore now either, keep that shovel digging, you are doing a great job.
greeney2

Postby rath » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 am

greeney2 wrote:You don't get it anymore now either, keep that shovel digging, you are doing a great job.

What ever, It's obvious you can no longer keep ignoring the facts by sticking your head in the sand.

So as you so often do. You turn to trying to discredit anybody who disagrees with your views by claiming that your own intelligence is some how Superior to everybody else.

That you somehow know something that we all don't.

:roll:

Did you like that one Greeny2 ...... :D

Your turn mate.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 am

Now we are Mates, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. :lol: I seem to be getting your goat Rath! :lol: Not so much fun when you can't bash the United States everyday, without them finally telling you what a jerk you are, is it? What did you expect? :o I would expect if all we did was badmouth Austrailia, and believe me, my Brother in Law learned a lot in his year there, you would have a cow over it. Like your ranting about the Mary Poppins thing, was not even true, and your ranting about Assange is just assinine. Even worse is your lack of understanding about legal issues, pretending jumping bail is not a crime. :oops:
greeney2

Postby rath » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 pm

greeney2 wrote:Now we are Mates, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now. :lol: I seem to be getting your goat Rath! :lol: Not so much fun when you can't bash the United States everyday, without them finally telling you what a jerk you are, is it? What did you expect? :o and your ranting about Assange is just assinine. Even worse is your lack of understanding about legal issues, pretending jumping bail is not a crime. :oops:

hardly ......... :lol:

greeney2 wrote: I seem to be getting your goat Rath!

haha .... not, nice try tho. :wave:

greeney2 wrote:Not so much fun when you can't bash the United States everyday, without them finally telling you what a jerk you are, is it? What did you expect?

As always you turn to personal attacks. I don't bad mouth the USA ..... I just post the facts .... fact is the USA is poor, & fast becoming a 3erd world state. ( & this is good for nobody ) If the USA fails we lose our money .... if the USA improves & changes nothing .... that's good for us, the rest of the world. if the usa improves & introduces stronger laws & higher pay for its worker, again .... we lose.

Do us all a favour ....... Don't change anything . :thumbup:

greeney2 wrote:Even worse is your lack of understanding about legal issues, pretending jumping bail is not a crime. :oops:

Again you prove that it is you who fails to understand the law. there is no prima face case here, he didn't brake any of Sweden's laws ..... yes he jumped bail but that's not what we were talking about .....

As always you have your facts wrong. you would make the worlds worst lawyer.

Your client would be faced with a parking infringement & you would see him sentenced to death for a murder that does not exist, because you can't keep track of the facts involved.
rath

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts