The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

ET's are demons don't listen to Steven Greer

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:55 am

Nuh uh.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Where's your disproof?
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm

My disproof is your lack of proof. :twisted:
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 pm

So if the "whirlwinds" and "chariots of fire" in the sky were handing down commandments on tablets or in a loud booming voice today, it'd be a-ok? Taking people aboard these "whirlwinds" and "chariots of fire" today is bad but it was ok thousands of years ago? So were they bad then, now or both? If both, why are you taking the Bible literally then? Why are you following commandments handed down by them? Why are you still following this religion? Why do you fear them/God? Are you telling me, that these things literally happened thousands of years ago but can't happen now?

I'm starting to think that you people wouldn't know the second coming if it slapped you with a concrete truck. I seem to recall a Jew from Nazareth that was nailed to a cross for claiming to be the son of God. So if these "whirlwinds" and "chariots of fire" are His messengers, you'd advocate shooting them down, dragging them from their vessels and probably crucifying them as well. What a paranoid bunch. So eager to demonize anything you don't like, understand or that may threaten your authority. Sound familiar? It should, your history is plagued with it.

At1with0 wrote:My disproof is your lack of proof. :twisted:

Isn't it the reverse for the opposition? :P
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 pm

En-Lugal wrote:So eager to demonize anything you don't like, understand or that may threaten your authority.

Khanster believes in demons, me thinks.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:22 am

If anyone is close to Kanster, you would know for sure!

Diss I thought you went away mad like Humphreys? I think he probably didn't pay his internet bill or is broke, not protesting. :lol:
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 am

Addiction can overpower reason.
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 am

at1with0 wrote:Addiction can overpower reason.

Indeed it can! A wireless adapter can connect to a neighbors unsecured wireless router too. :twisted:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 am

Is the occupant of the Chinese Room alive?
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:11 am

Who cares?! Free egg rolls! *yes that's extremely stereotypical and I make no apology cos funneh*
En-Lugal

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts