The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Quantum Teleportation Sends Information 143 Kilometers

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:51 am

En-Lugal wrote:
A research team led by Australian engineers has created the first working "quantum bit" based on a single atom in silicon, invoking the same technological platform that forms the building blocks of modern day computers, laptops and phones.

Andrea Morello, program manager at the Centre for Quantum Computing and Communication Technology at the University of New South Wales, said just three hundred quantum bits, or "qubits" were capable of storing a number greater than the number of particles in the universe.

In a landmark paper published today in the journal Nature, the research team describes how it was able to both read and write information using the spin, or magnetic orientation, of an electron bound to a single phosphorus atom which was implanted next to a specially-designed silicon transistor. (Video)

Dr Morello and Andrew Dzurak from the UNSW School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications lead the research team which includes researchers from the University of Melbourne.


They made a hard-drive. :clap:



See ...... yet more proof, you don't have an understanding of the science involved.

like iv said a number of times already, Distance is irrelevant, & if you still think that sending a beam of light
( a single photon ) via 1960's technology such as copper wire cables, is the same as sending vast amounts of information in the hundreds of gigabytes ...... and maybe someday larger & more complex information such as a living organism or mechanical object.

then my work here is done ..... you truly are a fool.

that is why i pointed out that Distance is irreverent, because the Australian team back in 2002, has already shown
that information that is both a 0 & a 1 at the same time .... meaning the information / beam of light, was at both the starting point ( location 1 ) & the end point ( location two ) at the same time meaning .... it was already there before it had left ....... ERGO it traveled nowhere ..... making distance Irrelevant.

& as i also pointed out .... it's the technology that is the key and not weather you stood an extra 20 miles apart further than the Chinese team did last year.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ergo .......

The Australian team who created the worlds first quantum computer & invented the technology that has made Qubits a fact of science .... has in fact created a way of sending more information .... more complex information ... faster .... safer ..... & thus creating at the other end more complex parcels of information.

This will drive the science for many decades to come ... maybe even the next 100-200 years.


But by all means ..... your right, the American / European team stood 20 miles / 40 km further apart than the Chines did & that will surly change the world .... RIGHT :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:10 am

A research team led by Australian engineers has created the first working "quantum bit" based on a single atom in silicon,


En-Lugal"-They made a hard-drive.[/quote]

See more evidence you don't understand the science.

A quantum bit, based on a single atom is going to be able to transfer more information at any one time then a photon of light.

derr.........

[quote="En-Lugal wrote:
What the Australian Team is working on now is irrelevant and has zero impact on the original article At1 posted. The American Team sent the information farther unless you can produce proof that they didn't.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up .... As always ... you have that back the front ..... what the American / European team did in At1 post has NO RELEVANCE AT ALL, on either what the Australian team is doing today .... nor on what they did 10 years ago.

nor does it even have any relevance to what the Japanese & Chinese scientific teams did all those years ago.

that fact is the European & American teams research has had no impact on any aspect of the science what so ever.

En-Lugal wrote:The American Team sent the information further and were recognized for it in the scientific community.

You claim that the scientific world see's the fact that they sent a beam of light a few hundred meters further than the chines did in 2011, a a major breakthrough ..................


I say where did you see that ..... all there is are a few reports in a few local newspapers & on a few geek websites ( who also don't know the history here ) ........ go check them out for yourself.


En-Lugal wrote:Take modern or even older machines for example. The information on them was stored on the HDD or another medium like floppy, flash-drive, CD, DVD, etc. Information couldn't be shared any other way before the modem was invented. In essence, that is what the American Team is working on.



Your So wrong in your facts .... Your just making stuff up .... your such a lair. The US team is working on no such thing .....

They are still sending a beam of light via copper cables. You keep telling us they are sending the info further than the Australian team.

Now ... your trying to claim that the Americans have been working on the hard drive, The Quantum computer all this time.

Your such a lair.

En-Lugal wrote:I understand perfectly what's happening here and I recognize your distasteful, dishonest, biased "debating" style for what it is.


Look who's talking ... You don't know what your talking about so you just make it up.

Lame.


En-Lugal wrote:All it proves is that the 2002 and 2011 are the same team. We already knew that, by the way. Pointing to this information and calling me stupid didn't prove anything. I and everyone else already knew they were the same team. This is more of that emotional biased arguing you do. It detracts from the real facts. Are you really this dense or is this purposefully done as I suspect?


& Yet again you make yourself look the fool. & Once more prove you don't get it & that you keep getting your facts wrong.

You keep copping thins said in the Articles, but when you type it, you get the facts all messed up.

Know-body was talking About the 2002 & 2011 teams being the same ( tho they are )

I was pointing out that the 2002 & 2011 teams are the same team that is working on the Quantum computer.

The Quantum computer ( the hard drive ) is what makes the ability to transfer larger amounts of data then just a single photon of light.

Rath wrote:Scientists teleport Schrodinger's cat

PLUS

Australian engineers write quantum computer 'qubit' in global breakthrough.

It's the same team, stupid ....... UNSW ..... University of New South Wales.

Clearly you didn't read anything, & your just pretending to. ( like AT1 )


& Clearly, your still not getting the point.



En-Lugal wrote:I find it intriguing that you linked this article. You managed to leave out the damning part that proves distance is, in fact, quite relevant. :lol:

From the article you linked:

The team’s greatest contribution is not necessarily the distance it made the data travel but the method it used to harness the 1.3-watt laser beam that carries it. The longer a beam of light travels, the more it spreads out, causing the photon to lose information and trail off course. To keep the beam on target, the researchers created a technique that focuses and steers the laser. Though beaming up humans and animals à la Star Trek is not on the agenda anytime soon, as the technology becomes more sophisticated, it will likely be applied to military communication.


I didn't leave it out, it was there all along .... & it just proves that i was / am right.

Like iv been saying all this time Distance is irrelevant ..... more so because the object is in both locations at the same time .... 0 & a 1 at the same time there but not at the same time .... cant travel faster than the speed of light, but yet it does @ the same time.

& also i pointed out that it was the method, speed, storage capacity that was far more important than the distance.

& what made the distance in Att1's post even less important, is that they only sent the photon a few hundred meters 20 miles further than the last team to do the same experiment.


En-Lugal wrote:This is what makes your whole asinine argument disintegrate, right here. The method to deliver the quantum information is via a laser. Distance is relevant as the further away the receiver, the more focused the beam has to be in order to receive anything intelligible on the other side.


Cept, It's the technology ( Computer ) that determinants the transfer rate & the strength of the beam. ( & i said that already ) But you & Att1 claimed it was wrong. ( & now your both backtracking )
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:37 am

En-Lugal wrote:
rath wrote:Im not the patriotic drone here ..... you lot are for believing the lies & deceptions your feed & swallowing it .....
Hook line & sinker .

Another example of American lies, propaganda & thievery.

topic7729.html


That last piece of "evidence" you linked about America stealing solar cell technologies was just a stupid link to one of your threads and you typing in big letters at the article you listed. Nowhere did you link any proof,






rath wrote:
En-Lugal wrote:
Another example of American lies, propaganda & thievery.

topic7729.html



En-Lugal wrote:That last piece of "evidence" you linked about America stealing solar cell technologies was just a stupid link to one of your threads and you typing in big letters at the article you listed. Nowhere did you link any proof,


What .... you still can't go and find the facts / source for yourself .....

Still need me to hold your hand & post the facts / links / article for you .... really.


:oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]


See here we go again ..... You get all bent out of shape because a news report from a second rate tabloid claims the USA did something world changing.

I post proof that proves that the USA just lies & steals other nations hard work and claims it as their own.

& you all get bent out of shape, turn into nationalist loons & get all ultra patriotic.

It's very sad really. :oops: :oops: :oops:

But since you lack the capability's to research facts for yourself ...... Ill help you out yet again.

USA invents Printed' solar cells that could coat glass.
topic7729.html

Lies .... Lies ... Lies.

Another example of American lies, propaganda & thievery.

100 Years of Australian Innovation (a short list)

1985: World’s Most Efficient Solar Cells
Dr Stuart Wenham and Professor Martin Green from the University of New South Wales produced the world’s first 20% efficient solar cell.

1988: Plastic Banknotes
CSIRO and Note Printing Australia developed the world’s first polymer banknote made from tough flexible polypropylene plastics. These notes last longer and are more difficult to counterfeit than paper money.


19, 2009 10:22pm

Printable solar technology 'heralds electronic revolution'

Australia's CSIRO has developed solar cells that can be printed out by the metre, like banknotes.
Scientists say the cells would be printed onto large areas of flexible light plastic using technology already developed by CSIRO for the latest banknote production.



topic758.html

See yet more proof The USA is nothing more than a common thief.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymer_banknote

Polymer banknotes were developed by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA), Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and The University of Melbourne and were first issued as currency in Australia in 1988. These banknotes are made from the polymer biaxially-oriented polypropylene,
( Guardian polymer ) (BOPP) which greatly enhances durability of the banknotes. Polymer banknotes also incorporate many security features not available to paper banknotes, making counterfeiting much more difficult.

Trading as Securency, the RBA together with Innovia Films market BOPP as 'Guardian' for countries with their own banknote printing facilities. Note Printing Australia (a subsidiary of the RBA) prints commemorative banknotes and banknotes for circulation and has done so for 20 countries.


Adoption of polymer banknotes

As of 2011, at least seven countries have converted fully to polymer banknotes: Australia, Bermuda, Brunei, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Romania and Vietnam. Other countries and regions with notes printed on Guardian polymer in circulation include: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic, Hong Kong (for a 2-year trial), Indonesia, Israel, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Nigeria, Solomon Islands (no longer issued), Sri Lanka, Thailand, Samoa, Singapore and Zambia. Canada released its first polymer banknote ($100) on 14 November 2011, followed by the $50 banknote on 26 March 2012. Countries and regions that have issued commemorative banknotes (which are not in circulation) on Guardian polymer include: China, Taiwan, Kuwait, Northern Ireland1 and Singapore.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 am

Poor Rath, being wrong is so hard for you! :lol:
greeney2
 
Posts: 9668
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:10 am

greeney2 wrote:Poor Rath, being wrong is so hard for you! :lol:


Seriously. I have to hold out hope that noone can really be this dense and just write him off as a troll/jackass. At any rate, I'm right and he's wrong. He'll probably scream for a few more posts before he's realized that noone gives a damn anymore. :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
User avatar
En-Lugal
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:19 am

Postby at1with0 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 am

En-Lugal wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Poor Rath, being wrong is so hard for you! :lol:


Seriously. I have to hold out hope that noone can really be this dense and just write him off as a troll/jackass. At any rate, I'm right and he's wrong. He'll probably scream for a few more posts before he's realized that noone gives a damn anymore. :lol:

got that right!
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9183
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby rath » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:23 am

greeney2 wrote:Poor Rath, being wrong is so hard for you! :lol:


I wouldn't know ....... It's not happened as yet.

8-)
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:24 am

En-Lugal wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Poor Rath, being wrong is so hard for you! :lol:


Seriously. I have to hold out hope that noone can really be this dense and just write him off as a troll/jackass. At any rate, I'm right and he's wrong. He'll probably scream for a few more posts before he's realized that noone gives a damn anymore. :lol:


That's it ......... Just because you have been proved wrong ... you give up.

So typical.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:28 am

at1with0 wrote:
En-Lugal wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Poor Rath, being wrong is so hard for you! :lol:


Seriously. I have to hold out hope that noone can really be this dense and just write him off as a troll/jackass. At any rate, I'm right and he's wrong. He'll probably scream for a few more posts before he's realized that noone gives a damn anymore. :lol:

got that right!


So your calling it quits aswell ...... So you were wrong, i proved you were wrong ..... That does not mean you can't hang around and learn something.


What ........ your not even going to back yourself up anymore. :?
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests