The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Conservatives Will Never Have "Smart People On Our Side"

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/rick- ... ever-be-on

"We will never have the media on our side, ever, in this country," Santorum, a former Pennsylvania senator, told the audience at the Omni Shoreham hotel. "We will never have the elite, smart people on our side."
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Frothy sure has a way with words. :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Frothy :lol:
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 am

Another "misstep," this time by Romney himself.

Mitt Romney: No apologies, but 'victims' comment not elegantly stated
http://www.newsday.com/elections/mitt-r ... -1.4012121

Romney plans no apology for stating that nearly half of Americans "believe that they are victims." Instead, he is expected to respond to questions about the statement by reinforcing the message he delivered at a hastily called news conference Monday night, in which he said Obama favors "a government-centered society" with people dependent on public support.

He has a point about people dependent on public support. I am reminded of Clinton's remarks that the difference in parties is like the difference between "we're in this together" and "you're on your own." I was listening to Rush Limbaugh years ago and he said that public support is like a charity and he asks the valid question "since when did government become a charity".

The unscripted moment was reminiscent of the 2008 campaign, when Obama was caught telling the wealthy wing of his party at a private fundraiser in San Francisco that some residents of depressed rural areas get bitter and "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them."

In the Romney video, recorded at a Florida fundraiser in May, the candidate says 47 percent of Americans don't pay taxes and believe they are entitled to extensive government support. "My job is not to worry about those people," he said.

After the video posted late Monday afternoon on Mother Jones magazine's website, Romney refused to take them back. He told reporters that while his comments were "not elegantly stated," he stood by his remarks.

"Those who are reliant on government are not as attracted to my message of slimming down the size of government," Romney said in Costa Mesa, Calif., doubling down on his statement.
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 am

I can't stand Romney and won't vote for him. You know what though? I agree with him for once, especially on this issue. These people are the reason Obama even got into office because they actually voted in record numbers, along with the trendies who voted for him to suck up to their token black friend. :lol: You could show them all the evidence in the world that Obama is bad for America and it won't matter. All they want to hear is that they won't have to get off of their ass to do anything. That their welfare check will still be there and that they're going to get more free stuff for doing absolutely nothing.

The same people in government who enable these leeches are the same people that teach you that it's rich people's fault they live this way. That only makes sense if you're an entitlement case or a Liberal that wants to bankrupt and plunder everyone in America. They can't just do it so they continue to bribe, or is it lobbying, the entitlement crowd with welfare, plunder the middle-class while blaming the rich and then preach hatred for those rich people.

By rich, I mean anyone who owns a business that they started on their own. Anyone successful that doesn't depend on entitlements from the government. You know, "The Man!" These are the vile, evil, disgusting perpetrators that are to blame for all their miserable woes in life. These people are the reason why they're addicted to drugs, have five kids with unknown fathers and can't seem to manage their welfare checks beyond day three. People like my father-in-law, who are in their fifties and already raising the kids of a drug addicted niece. She lives on welfare, gets a child support check for kids not even in her custody, that she buys meth with. She also gets food stamps that she sells for more meth.

Obama gives all these warm-hearted speeches about hope and change, rich people paying their fair share but in reality he's punishing middle-class business owners like my father-in-law. Remember that "you didn't build that" fiasco? He meant it, every single word. He thinks Americans like my father-in-law should have to support trash that won't even get off their ass to apply for employment with his company. That's right, my father-in-law should just cut a check to any scraggly, disgusting meth-head that comes asking and as often as they come asking. You see, it's his responsibility to pay their way. They can't help themselves and therefore shouldn't have to. :wtf: Yeah, that's what I said.

What's sad is that these people that live on welfare and have for generations are too dumb to understand that this isn't a victimless crime. That they're being played like a harp from hell and that all of their hatred and anger is used to pit them against people who've done them no wrong. They aren't sticking it to "The Man", they're sticking it to America. Divide and conquer, plain and simple. They despise people who do for themselves, by design, and we're sick of footing the bill for them. This is how elections are won, politics behind the politics.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 am

I kinda agree but personally I am not as aware as I'd like before making all these policy changes in my mind.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:29 am

From back in the days of Phil Donahue...Politicians and social engineers began to observe the mob phenomenon Phil was investing in on his popular daytime show. "The Victim Dictum." And a whole host of copy cat "Victim Dictum " shows were to follow.
I recall many years ago..two women physically fighting over who was the real "Victim"...astonishing!!

Social/Political engineers began to realize that this was a useful tool to harness those who perceived themselves and downtrodden victims and by this a tool also to garner votes..particularly in high electoral vote states where more people are to be found.

By this perceived "Victim Status" it was possible with enough investment to harness the women's vote...the votes of minorities and whatever new "Victim " groups were to come along. Also if done correctly ..put these people on the public purse strings to ensure their votes would go to only one political party.

It does not matter the issue as long as the voters perceive themselves as a "Victim."

This is why mostly one political party has been working so long on the blame game, Victim Dictum, and Divide and Conquer techniques on the public purse.

This is why it has culminated in a political party which is heavily dividing the country on one issue after another and not leading by example....but by division. This is the fruit as it was designed to work way back when politics noticed how useful the "Victim Dictum " would be as a political social engineering tool.

Racism

The War on Women

Illegal Aliens

Homosexual issues

and whatever they dream up and need next ...are all issues being controlled at the top by the same people ..and for votes and control..by dividing a nation...along the "Victim Dictum" lines. Not by uniting a people but dividing.

When you see enough of it...it gets Wolfie and you can see the next one coming....particularly around election times..as the faithful believers in the "Victim Dictum" go to work.

On the issue of smart people....

When you begin to detect a political social structure which depends on Smart people to get over on the rest of us...I begin to doubt the honesty and integrity of smart people...as well as the honesty and integrity of the political process. Both political parties cannot be so ignorant that they cannot see and measure this "Victim Dictum " happening right in front of us daily.

I say this because any people with any skills and thinking ability at all...do not go into politics or government service. They go into private business where their skills and talents can be better put to use...and commensurate with the pay.

Smart people also in this country do not go into education. They go into private business and industry where the pay and incentives are much better.

My point in this is that you be very careful about what is smart people...in a system where honesty and integrity is no longer rewarded or recognized..but instead ...how you can control and deceive people is recognized and rewarded.
It quickly becomes a world turned upside down.

And I am talking about both dominant political parties here.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 am

orangetom1999 wrote:Smart people also in this country do not go into education. They go into private business and industry where the pay and incentives are much better.

Not always :D

My point in this is that you be very careful about what is smart people...in a system where honesty and integrity is no longer rewarded or recognized..but instead ...how you can control and deceive people is recognized and rewarded.
It quickly becomes a world turned upside down.

And I am talking about both dominant political parties here.

Orangetom

Yep.
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:03 pm

at1with0 wrote:I kinda agree but personally I am not as aware as I'd like before making all these policy changes in my mind.

That's fair and I understand completely. As someone who has lived at or below the poverty line all my life, I've seen a lot of crap and bad people. I've also known a lot of good people, example: "That Joe, he's good people". It's a Southern thing. :lol: The system is so corrupt and full of bureaucracy it's sickening. As a Caucasian male supporting a family of five making minimum wage, I'd basically be told to get bent if I sought assistance. Either that or two other scenarios would present themselves, neither would be worth the time.

I'm not making this up, mind you, these are real experiences that occurred when I visited public assistance offices. I would qualify for about $18 assistance a month in food stamps and welfare, that's it. Certainly not worth the time to take off work for the once a month appointment. When I'd naturally inquire why that's all the help I'd get, they would tell me how to game the system. They would tell me that if I wanted more assistance, I'd need to "lay out of work" one or two days a week for a month. Then bring them those check stubs. :wtf: Needless to say, I got angry, told them if I could afford to do that I wouldn't be asking for assistance and stormed out.

Meanwhile, granny minority drives up in an escalade or standard cadillac and gets out to report for her monthly appointment. See, she'll get her five or six hundred (or more) dollar monthly welfare check and food stamps too. She looks like Mr. T wearing a white wig, gold on her neck, two or more gold and diamond rings on every finger thumb included. She games the system, the people at the assistance office know her. They're like the crooked income-tax place that helps you get back way more than you earned. They advise her on which children, grandchildren, cousins, first cousins, second cousin's dog to claim. Noone is going to follow up on any of these claims, especially not the people at the local office.

It was the same way when I was a kid and would sometimes accompany my mother downtown for the appointment. My mother would get food stamps because she was a single mother but nowhere near that of a woman who was a minority. We knew that because these minorities can't help but brag about it, sitting in the office. They don't care because the system is rigged and they all know it. Programs like welfare to work really piss people like this off. They're so entrenched in entitlement that the idea of having to go to work simply enrages these people.

I've seen these people fight and get arrested on the job just to get fired so they can go back to getting their precious entitlements. Companies waste time hiring these thugs because of quotas and government bullshit. Then have to turn around and hire and train someone else a few weeks later. My old employer has a three week turnover rate at present. Meaning they hire about thirty or more employees every three weeks, who then quit or are fired before the next class. All entitlement cases that refuse to work. They're just there because they were selected by the welfare to work program and told they would lose their assistance if they didn't show up.

Just getting most of them to do that is a chore, like waking up your child for school that stayed up watching television after you went to sleep. Same whiny attitude and everything. They're very quick to tell you what is or isn't their job, even though none of them seem to have read the job description. If they had, they'd know they don't have a leg to stand on. If most of them could read and comprehend, that is. These are the same people that get propelled to the front of the hiring line and the reason people like me who want to work have to wait.

This long-winded post was a round about way of demonstrating the rigged system that promotes much of the tension between minorities and non-minorities. Entitlement cases versus those who do for themselves. This isn't what America was founded on but it's been substituted for the American Dream. After all, who doesn't like sitting on their ass all day watching television channels custom made for minorities, stations like Bounce and BET popping up, and having all your bills paid? Non-minorities, that's who. Liberals call them racists and if you suggest cutting aid to Israel, as well as all other countries, you're anti-Semitic too. :lol:

Liberals love to throw other people's money at entitlement programs and can never seem to budget someone else's money. Rather than budget anything, their solution is always to raise taxes. Here in my home state, they're trying to raid the trust fund to pay for their bloated, secret budgets they won't show anyone. The usual scare tactics that there will be chaos in the streets if they don't get this bill passed and get their budgets paid. Same thing at the city level as well, same scare tactics several years in a row. Luckily the same result as yet again the city council voted down yet another tax hike proposal.

Liberals are so dumb, they can't fathom that businesses leave cities with high tax rates in favor of other areas. Downtown has been desolate for decades and they can't seem to understand that continuing to raise taxes will only make it worse. No, all they can see is dollar signs. When companies move from the city limits, they seek to annex the areas they move to. :lol: At any rate, I've bleated on long enough.
En-Lugal

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 am

En-Lugal ,

Nice post and I agree with most of it. There are some other reasons why downtown areas have become desolate but it does, in the long run, amount to mismanagement by governments at all levels in the economy.

What I notice here is that the assistance programs, like many government programs ..including public education...have become jobs programs. What solidified this for me was walking into work and the bus went by and on the side of the bus was an advertisement for public assistance. Public assistance needs to advertise????? Wow!!

I know people who were in the Foster Care program and took in children from time to time. Some of them wanted to adopt these children. The Foster Care program tried to discourage it. Finally I reasoned to myself that if they lost children from the program before they became adults they lost federal and state dollars...ie...a jobs program.
I explained this to a couple of these foster parents and they had difficulty believing it....that a government program could actually be a jobs program...for the people administering it.

I am beginning to suspect that many government programs are way more than the product advertised including Housing and Urban Development...Department of the Interior and Department of Education...et al. Even some state programs...tied in to federal programs.

Yes...the recent changing of the unemployment where you did not have to seek employment changed alot ...though it just reinforces the rigging of the system.

It will decay and decay and decay until it collapses. Remember this as you are going to see it happen right before your eyes.....be warned!!!

As John Maynard Keynes states in his "The Economic Consequences of the Peace"

J.M. Keynes on inflation in The Economic Consequences of the Peace (p. 235-6):

“Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the Capitalist System was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. By this method they not only confiscate, but they confiscate arbitrarily; and, while the process impoverishes many, it actually enriches some. The sight of this arbitrary rearrangement of riches strikes not only at security, but at confidence in the equity of the existing distribution of wealth. Those to whom the system brings windfalls, beyond their deserts and even beyond their expectations or desires, become ‘profiteers,’ who are the object of the hatred of the bourgeoisie, whom the inflationism has impoverished, not less than of the proletariat. As the inflation proceeds and the real value of the currency fluctuates wildly from month to month, all permanent relations between debtors and creditors, which form the ultimate foundation of capitalism, become so utterly disordered as to be almost meaningless; and the process of wealth-getting degenerates into a gamble and a lottery.”

Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.”

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts