The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Embassy attacked over Muslim film

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:50 pm

at1with0 wrote:Google rejects White House request to pull Mohammad film clip
http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/09/1 ... MD20120914

Google Inc rejected a request by the White House on Friday to reconsider its decision to keep online a controversial YouTube movie clip that has ignited anti-American protests in the Middle East.

I wonder if they'd change their tune if people infiltrated Google headquarters and popped a cap or two.

:lol: Maybe but aren't they a front for the CIA? :eh:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Everything you search for is cataloged I'm sure...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Yeah about that cataloging, I've been trying to concoct a scientific explanation for all the submissive-midget-tranny-pr0n. Just in case, ya know, but so far I got nothing.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Something like 20 countries are now involved, this is not about a film, it is about another major attack on this country. They just want everyone to imagine this is a few radical people over a anti Muslim film, so that the public doesn't think its a major assault on our lifestyle, and trigger a revolt against them here.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Don't forget, not a few days earlier, Joe Biden at the DNC was screaming "Bin Laden is Dead, and GM is alive". If anyone does not think that would imflame them, I would think the White House does want to blame a film like this.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:14 am

Good for Google, this is freedom of speech... our first amendment to the constitution and an important part of our freedom! There is no exception to a group of people because they are killing each other in another country. Google pulling it would be a slap in the face to what our country represents. If some group wants to attack out country over it, bring it on.. just don't be mad about the repercussions.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:06 am

capricorn wrote:Good for Google, this is freedom of speech... our first amendment to the constitution and an important part of our freedom! There is no exception to a group of people because they are killing each other in another country. Google pulling it would be a slap in the face to what our country represents. If some group wants to attack out country over it, bring it on.. just don't be mad about the repercussions.

This Liberal administration and their fed pets are trying to kowtow to these savages. Either by suppressing the First Amendment or getting the producer sent back to prison or both. They're trying to find some dirt on the guy now. This installing embassies, toppling governments, reinstalling Democracies and general empire building crap needs to stop. The American people are sick of it, have been saying so for years and have been ignored.

Nothing of value to the American people has been gained from these countries, nothing. Pouring billions of dollars per year into these countries only helps the corporations that pay off, I mean "lobby", Congress and other agencies in government. We aren't wanted there, we aren't needed there and we don't have the right to be there. The only way we can "coexist" with these people is by force, which means more of our soldiers die needlessly.

This evil Mr. Rogers experiment needs to end. You can't make these people live our way and adopt our ideals. You can't level their countries, rebuild them and expect all to be forgiven or forgotten. You can't just invade their countries, topple their governments, treat their citizens like dogs and expect to be lauded as heroes. You can't buy their affection and friendship either. Maybe you can buy off a few prominent men in power but they are always overthrown by radicals. Just like pretty much every single damn government our country has installed over there.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:06 am

Fine line between protected free speech and unprotected incendiary speech. If someone says "I will kill the President," that is not protected. I would rather this type of video not be censored, but mainly because I think it should be legal to say anything you wish.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Halfabo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 am

This is not about that poorly made, joke of a film. Islam has practiced terrorism and warfare against any and all that are not Muslims, since its inception. I'm pretty sure no one was killing infidels over this film in the middle of the 7th century. This film is just being used as one more excuse to wage jihad against the rest of the world, like they really need an excuse for it.
Halfabo

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:34 am

Halfabo wrote:This is not about that poorly made, joke of a film. Islam has practiced terrorism and warfare against any and all that are not Muslims, since its inception. I'm pretty sure no one was killing infidels over this film in the middle of the 7th century. This film is just being used as one more excuse to wage jihad against the rest of the world, like they really need an excuse for it.

I don't think many people have deluded themselves otherwise, aside maybe from some in this present administration. Although there have been mixed signals coming from the white house on if they believe this was anything other than a reactionary attack. The date alone should tell the story, this was an act of terrorism. This score keeping administration seems more concerned with keeping their "acts of terrorism on my watch" at 0 by arguing this was anything but. It makes their expansion of entitlement programs to these nations look like a bad thing. :lol:
En-Lugal

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts