The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST TO GOD FOR THE FIRST TIME?

YES
No votes
NO
13%
I ALREADY PRAYED/ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART BEFORE
50%
OTHER
38%

Total votes : 8

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 pm

greeney2 wrote:Dinosours never walked with Man.

I used to believe that as well, however I'm not convinced of the official story of how far back "we" go. I don't necessarily agree with this man but at least he offers some possible evidence instead of the usual cop out, "God said so". He goes to great lengths to actually explain why he came to his conclusions. Usually when someone goes on that long about a subject, it's to distract you with nonsense but his presentation was interesting and on point. I actually watched the whole thing, which is saying something since I generally switch people like this off within the first five minutes.

I have concerns with the idea that men decided what went into the Bible. That some things have been removed or forbidden, are locked up/kept hidden and that it all bears a striking resemblance to prior established religious systems. However it does seem significant in a historical context and even seems to corroborate with other religious and spiritual texts throughout history.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 pm

It has nothing to do with the Bible, Humans are predated by dinosours. End of story!
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:36 pm

greeney2 wrote:End of story!

Yet here we are talking about it anyway.

greeney2 wrote:It has nothing to do with the Bible, Humans are predated by dinosours.

Frogs, crocodiles and sharks as well. So? Technically, man has been walking "below" dinosaurs for quite a while. We now call them birds.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby at1with0 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Some dinosaurs are still with us.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby xfrodobagginsx » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:48 am

xfrodobagginsx

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Hopefully, the dinos accepted Jesus into their hearts before they died.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Indeed, all non-intelligent creatures don't go to heaven when they die. Shucks.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:31 pm

So wait, you're telling me all dogs don't really go to heaven?! :shock:
En-Lugal

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts