The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

QE3

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

QE3

Postby capricorn » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Not sure if you guys have heard, but Bernake has approved another round of quantitative easing (QE3).

Yet again the government is bailing out the banks. For the third time in the past 5 years, the money you and I work hard for everyday is essentially being stolen from us and given to the banks. So how long will it be until they realize that it isn't working and that artificially 'stimulating' the economy will never work? It's time to let the markets function the way they are supposed to and quit robbing from the middle class. Let the the markets work the way they are designed to.. yes we will go through a rough patch, but there will be other legitimate banks to step up to the plate. Instead they feel confident in pumping money into corrupt organizations like JPMC ad others.

We are now going to pay more for our everyday items once again. So not only will they cost more, but also the taxes we pay on those everyday items will increase as well. FYI, we have all been given a pay decrease, we all earn less buying power than we did last week. All thanks to the mighty federal reserve and our inept president.

Not only that, but signs are pointing to the fact that this round may dwarf previous quantitative easing efforts. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/ ... 3120120914

We are not far from the day when Ben Bernanke will drop money from Helicopters like he said he would. :thumbdown:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm

How exactly, does this get me a job? You know, so I can get that mandatory insurance by 2014 and all or be imprisoned or whatever. Seeing as I won't have the money to pay the fine either. Sounds like more money for the "risk-takers" on wall street to get richer, all on the taxpayers dime. Nothing has changed apparently.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby bionic » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:25 am

I think..it was..just an observation...
do with it what you will...
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts