The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Is aluminum stronger than steel?

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 am

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_aluminium_stronger_than_steel

:roll: Is aluminum stronger than steel?

Nope, to check this answer, do an experiment: hammer a piece of aluminum foil. You will see that it creases easily wheres steel cannot be broken down easily.

However, aluminum is also more light-weight than steel. Aluminum is cheaper to manufacture, easier to bend as needed into a variety of shapes, can be shipped more easily (less weight=less cost), and makes many items lighter in weight (cars, airplanes, etc.)

The one big drawback is that cars used to have steel bumpers. Since most are now steel or plastic, and bumpers are often the first to make contact with another car or object, the bumper is less sturdy now than when it was steel.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_aluminium_ ... z2652ADCnZ

So let us get this straight for the record 11 years after the fact of the most abhorrent crime perpetrated in this century so far.....Two "hijacked" planes hit the WTC Nth and Sth towers piercing the steel construction, exploded inside, left gaping holes in the steel buildings in the shape of the wings of the planes and made the buildings pancake into their own footprint after 2 hours maximum after the planes hit the buildings. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

9-11 Truthers are crazy and unpatriotic aren't they :o :o :o

9-11 Never Forget .... Never forget the Government did it!
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:34 am

Thought this was going to be an intellegent talk about metalurgy, here we go again! :wall:
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:26 pm

greeney2 wrote:Thought this was going to be an intellegent talk about metalurgy, here we go again! :wall:

Ok so let's have one Greeney2.

Question: Are aluminum aircraft traveling at 500 knts at point of impact of collision stronger than a steel and concrete structure traveling at 0 knts?

And the answer is ................?? :whistle:

If you are going to claim that aluminum aircraft can do the damage claimed by the government/NWO could you please provide the URL of the Scientific Journal that published the scientific findings prove conclusively that the laws of physics can and were changed and how it is possible for that to occur on one day in the earths history and never been able to be re-created or repeated please :pray: :
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm

The dead horse has been beaten to death, over and over, I do not care to start over again. All these theories have been proven wrong.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 am

greeney2 wrote:The dead horse has been beaten to death, over and over, I do not care to start over again. All these theories have been proven wrong.

Oh no no no you don't Greeney2, you can't acquiesce and then make a claim that the theories have been proven wrong there is no question of theory here... so I ask you man to man and expect an honest answer .. do not attempt to evade the question.

Is aluminum stronger than steel and can 1/8" sheet and aluminum 1/4" aluminum struts in aircraft wings cut through steel H bar??
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 am

Yes! Probably every Man, Woman, and child on earth by now, has seen the pictures of the planes hitting the builidings, and it did not bounce off. We all saw in it broad daylight, they saw the airplane at the Pentagon in broad daylight, not missiles. Most of us watched it live that morning, not mistaking the big fat airliners flying right into the building and blasting out the other side. We also watched Niel Armstrong walk on the moon in 1969, neither were a hoax.

Man to man, you do not have full understanding of metalurgy at all, nor know a thing about heat treated 6061T6 Aluminum, nor a thing about the iron/carbon diagram in steel, what heat ranges weaken steel, and when it can fail. You do know know a thing about tensile strength, and how that differs from sheer strength. You do not know the difference between the ductility of aluminum foil, and aircraft sheet metal. Not to mention the strength of the fusalage beams or wing attachments. Need I even go into the engineering of what each was designed for?

Like I said this subject has been run into the ground, and the ones still arguing, do not know what they are talking about in terms of the mechanics of how the building fell. Our archives are full of these arguments, and you may waste all the time you like seaching for real infomation about it. Like the Gore election loss, and moon hoax arguments, its all been proven along with this.

Amazing things happen during unimaginable events, forinstance its been known that a straw has been found driven into a 2x4 during a tornado. I had 2 things myself occur to my house during the Northridge earthquake, you would swear was impossible. I can show you how you could drive a ordinary straight pin for sewing, completly through a penny, you would swear is impossible. Go try it, and after you give up I'll do it for you in one try. What may seem impossible definatly is possible, and those airplane went right through those buildings, and made them fall with no other help whatsoever.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Greeney2, answer the question ...yes or no.

Is aluminun stronger than steel? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Read what I wrote again!
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:22 pm

The_Joker wrote:Greeney2, answer the question ...yes or no.

Is aluminun stronger than steel? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Why are you evading a very simple question that requires a very simple answer? It is not the proposition to Lichtenstein Greeney2.

If you are going to make claims that aluminum is stronger than Steel, all I ask is you supply the link to the Scientific Journal that has published the findings and to the findings.

It is not hard to understand ... you claim you are intelligent. Intelligent also requires you to be able to be logical but to maintain credibility one sometimes has to back up what he or she says.

So answer the damn question. :snooty: :snooty: :wall: :wall:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:36 am

Can you read english of not? You asked can an aluminum aircraft cut a building beam, and the answer is YES. It was my first word after your question, and I explained how we all watched it live on the television. If it could not, please give an explaination why the airplane did not bounce off the building?

If you want a simple answer to comparing strengths of materials, you have to understand there a many factors that go into that question metalurgically. There are many different aluminum and many different steel alloys, and the state of how they were heat treated, plus many other factors.

If it pretains to the WTC, it is not just a comparison of tensile strenghts of Aluminum vs. steel. Again, tensile strength has nothing to do with the dynamics of the airplane hitting the building. As far as the airplane sheering into the building, it is more a mathmatical calculation of total weight plus volocity of a moving object, striking a stationary object preloaded with its own weight, and striking it with an horizontal impact as it is supporting its own vertical load. The beams had noplace to move, and the sheer load exceeded material limits. Thus the airplane blasted through the building, like sh*t through a goose, so instantanous, it left a perfect pattern of its shape.

You can throw a bullet at a car by hand an it will bounce off. The same bullet fired from a gun will pass right through it if the volocity is high enough.

Like I said this subject has been run into the ground.
greeney2

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts