The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Who is Joseph Moshe

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Nesaie » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:01 am

What ever happened with this?

BUMP!!!!!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 am

This was a disinfo Operation: The question is: What was going on during this time period that needed a far out story to draw attention away for it?

How do I know? Simple AboveTopSecret ran a piece on it, that's a dead give away. Second---WHO WAS the very first person to respond to the Original Post?

For someone like me this is all too obvious.

Anyway there is much truth to the initial report, only there is also an abundance of fabrication, this is the way of an INTELLIGENCE OPERATION.

Baxter International has made mistakes in the past, FUNNY that they are at the bottom of these allegations. They " MISTAKENLY " Killed a few thousand bleeders by ACCIDENT, when they mixed HIV with their bleeder meds. The bleeders went on to subsequently infect their spouses. MISTAKE--Hard to makes these mistakes more than once.

They also messed up and mistakenly added Avian Flu to a vaccine destined for ( YOU GUESSED IT ) The Ukrainians. :shock: Another Mistake.

The Good Doc with the Radio show is suspect as well: Shall I point you in the correct direction?

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby capricorn » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 pm

who is the good doc with the Radio show?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:27 am

Dr A true Ott.

So what's a guy with a PHD doing with a web site pushing Minerals? :shock: :o :lol:

Baxter International: Do you know who one of the major share holders is?

Something went on around this time but I've yet to spend much time searching, just enough to call this thing complete and total disinfo.

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Nesaie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:07 am

Baxter? The corp?

But, shush...look at the mod here.

Even the kitty isn't very active. And he seemed to like her. ;)

It's too bad when I go places that I can't speak freely. :( Then again, a conspiracy forum 'should be watched'. ;)

Obviously some people don't care about the Bill of Rights which are granted by God, not politicians. Eh...c'est la vie. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby bionic » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:15 pm

This was a disinfo Operation: The question is: What was going on during this time period that needed a far out story to draw attention away for it?

How do I know? Simple AboveTopSecret ran a piece on it, that's a dead give away. Second---WHO WAS the very first person to respond to the Original Post?

I was just hoping it wasn't me!!
:lol:
( I checked)
Hell's Bells, I've had those tar and feathers thrown on me before.

I want to know why the H1N1 vaccine is still being pushed all over the place when it is apparent has "H1N1" has become a non issue. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders about covert biological shadow virus something or other. The cynic in me figures it comes down to money and corrupt, greedy pharmicudical companies that need to sell their product.

(also..bet yah money the phrase "hells bells ' gets labeled as the latest "secret mind control activation code"..it wouldn't be the first time a reference I used online suddenly was "all evil and mind controlling" and I say this as someone that believes in much of that stuff)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sheye » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:54 am

Life is full of magic....even while it's tragic
-me

gotta^ luv^ this ^sig (I think it speaks volumes of truth ,depending on your context of magic,and I know you mean that in the most "pure" sense of the word,bionic)

hmmmm.....who is Joseph Moshe?

smoke screens,with veils
a hidden truth
may all souls find peace...with
the sacred
which is not born of the magic of mankind,
but is unto itself
its own truth
which is not to be denied
for the blessings
it brings to fruition.

(I think this is on topic..maybe..sorta..was feeling a lil too creative in my expression of things..)
sheye

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:11 am

They've yet to break even on the swine. They've taken to giving them away for free to any and all who want one, :lol: This means that more than Likely those that purchased them in mass have lost money on the re-sale and they have simply thrown in the towel.

I hear that this guy was deported back to Israel :lol: :lol: Maybe he really was a Mossad agent after all. :lol:

Bring Em Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby capricorn » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 am

I had to repost to this thread in light of some new information that has surfaced

It is now being reported, by the B.C. Centre for Disease Control, that those who received the 2009 flu shot were more likely to contract H1N1 than those who did not.

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/Vanc ... story.html

This is startling news since this was the Flu Shot that was almost forced on US citizens by the gov't in certain lines of work (Healthcare, Military) but was scaled back after several lawsuits were filed against it.

I re-posted to this thread because (as previously discussed) Joseph Moshe was a Microbiologist who was believed to have been attempting to present evidence to the White House about the 2009 flu shot. The evidence was alleged to have proven that this Flu Shot compromised the Human Immune System making the body more vulnerable to viral attacks.

In light of this report, which was vindicated by a blind study, Joseph Moshe's attempted warning to the white house was valid. Who was he? what did he know? and why did the Main Stream Media choose not to publicize his actions? (which in retrospect could have saved human lives)
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts