The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Lossing our minds

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:54 pm

I watched this video and it made me think of my job and one of the many reasons I get so aggregated with it. There is this sense that no matter what the situation is, everyone must maintain a constant level positive thinking. Even if it is a false sense of positivity. Its a delusional way to operate and I feel that there is so much time and resources being wasted on making sure that everyone is happy... rather than focusing that energy on providing solutions for our customers. This way of operating is pervasive in our culture and I believe is having a severe negative impact on the success of our nation as a whole.
Problems must be recognized, evaluated, and acted upon. Having a one path approach where everyone conforms and smiles in the face of disaster is unhealthy. The culture needs to be changed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5um8QWW ... ata_player
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts