The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

TSA goes too far... agian

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby capricorn » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:22 pm

WTF is going on? Would people seriously allow these creeps to stick crap in their food?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTZUZdJi ... ata_player
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:53 pm

It's not supposed to make sense, it's to acclimate us to having our basic human and Constitutional rights violated. These people aren't even law enforcement, they operate under the same premise as a bounty hunter. Exploiting the same loopholes, pretty much, is why they're able to do this. Law enforcement can't even do this to you unless you're being detained and even then, they don't violate you like these TSA goons do.

I've never been on a plane and only been in a terminal once in my life, to see off my aunt. That was over thirty years ago and I have no plans to ever fly. No one would grope me, my wife or my kids like that, I don't care what uniform they wear. I'd beat their ass unconscious, then sue them, the TSA, the airport and anyone else I could think of for sexual battery. The problems is, most people today are spineless cowards who complain later but won't stand up for themselves now.

They'd rather shout down anyone trying to wake them up for fear of being punished because you rocked the boat. A grand social engineering project, if you will. The more they get away with, the further they'll push the boundaries. They've already gone too far, in my opinion. The terrorists have won.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby capricorn » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:57 am

I have to agree. Testing drinks, after security checks are already done, make no sense at all. The only logical reasoning would be that the TSA is trying to see how far they can go with this stuff.

If they need to test drinks, do it before they are purchased.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts