The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

ADBUCTION?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby squints1966 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:20 pm

HI,

I am curious if anyone has had an experience like this.

Last year around August or so, for three nights in a row while I was watching TV in my home office I had the feeling that I was being watched. It seemed to be coming from my closet. On the fourth night when I went to bed I had a dream. I was looking out a window. All I saw were stars outside the window and the window frame. I asked myself out loud, "I wonder where Orions Belt is?" I do not know where I was. When I woke up, I could see the negative image of the window and the stars. Like seeing spots when you look at a bright light. I have also always had a weird semi-obsession with Orions belt.

I have some other experiences i will share later. Thanks.

Squints
squints1966

Postby morrison1289 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:55 am

sounds like an abduction to me~
any other signs?
missing time, strange dreams (I mean strange), headache for no apparent reason?
I can't post the entire list to choose from but there are many to be found on the net.
ever think you saw something out of the corner of your eye. you thought you saw something move but there is nothing there?

Bob
morrison1289

Postby EM-A » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 am

What were you watching on TV? Just kidding. Why wouldn't you have an image of Orion's belt in your memory? I wonder if you also were experiencing a sense of your surroundings when in your office strangely dissociative and abnormal, as if you were in someone else's home; a detached or sense of abandoned familiarity? Back in the early '70s while watching tv late at night I experienced an out of body type period of time where I was looking down at the apartment I was living in and the block where it was.I didn't feel any physical sensation of being cold or scared as if I were just an eye looking down. I disregarded the whole thing until yrs later when alot of this type of info started coming around. Some people go as far as installing close-circuit tv cameras in every room to capture any kind of evidence of this type of thing and in at least one case captured a being standing in the bedroom door while the homeowner was sleeping. Small scanning cameras can be purchased without great expense these days. I am thinking about it myself. Sometimes vigilence pays off.
EM-A

Postby SiriusNephron » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 pm

First of all, from the dawn of time the whole world has had an obsession with Orions belt, look at the Pyramids for one, the dream seemed very normal for someone 'obsessed' with Orion, and abit of it just bled into your waking moments...sometimes when you're sitting watching TV you get a feeling someone's watching you, then you get preoccupied with it, and it goes on... that is normal. You should have gone checked your closet. You haven't been abducted,youve just probably been watching too much television.If your obsessed with Orion go read up about Trapezium, Alnilam, Alnitak,Mintaka,Bellatrix,Miessa,Cursa,Tabit,Betelgeuse,Rigel.buy a cheap telescope and go look at the Orion nebula...
SiriusNephron

Postby grasshopper » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:29 am

I don't believe one experience as told by SQUINT1966 can reveal whether or not there was an abduction. SQUINT1966 said there were more incedences; what are they?
grasshopper

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts