The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Aurora Colorado

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:58 am

I'm sorry Cole but this is just another idiotic example of how you let you imagination MAKE UP, some far fetched idea, something is a a conspiracy, or cynical is happening.

This is what is wrong with the internet Cole, people like you who do not know sh*t from shinola, make this crap up, and it spreads all over the web worldwide. People who do not know any better believe it, repeat it, and it becomes Gospel. God only knows what you imagine about yourself!

Bullshit... :lol: You've no idea what the hell you're talking about and there's absolutely ZERO need to say sorry to me..Why!!!Simple Sir.....I don't have thin skin.

It's my opinion along with many many others that Aurora was a False Flag. What does that mean? Have you any clue Greeney..

If I had the time, ( I DON;T ) I'd spell it out for you, only I highly doubt that you'd ever grasp any of it.

What does free care have to do with anything? It's been reported that some group raised 4,000,000 bucks for the victims............did you see that...Oh and the Shik's shot in killed in Milwaukee get WHAT.....

Are you getting any of this Greeney?

The photo is out of sorts for such a tragedy...The batman tee's are a nice touch....What they been UP ALL NIGHT.......Or just wear it for effect? Who knows... Sun is shinning isn't it.

Some say they are actually actors......Me I don't have a clue, but to me the photo looks staged and the people in it look like some of those who appear in other photos that have found their way to the web.

Greeney, I don't make thing s up my friend but feel free to think as you wish..

You want Krazy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Here I'll give you Krazy: ;) ;)

http://wellaware1.com/colorado_shooting_hoax.htm

Be well my friend...

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 am

Seriously Cole, the caption and nature of the picture is faked, and you are right again, and now you are telling me I wrong again??????

Sorry Cole but this time you are busted! The caption is not false, the picture us real, and they are not actors. :oops:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 am

Yet again Greeney you've failed to grasp the intent... The pic is a mere photo op..that is my opinion. Others have stated it's a fake photo, THIS MEANS IT'S STAGED FOR EFFECT.

Where did I say that I thought that? Show me...I've reviewed my post...why I should is beyond me, I know what I said.." Who smiles amid such gore " Something to that effect...and you've " ONCE AGAIN " flown off into some crazy notion. You need some exercise, at least leave the house on occasion.

Emma Goos............is that the Daughter.....so it's the mom who's hugging a friend....right. Judy Goos....hugging Isaiah Bow... Daughter all smiles over that...strange indeed.

AP Photographer...Barry Gutierrez..

I'll look a bit when I get the time.........

I stand by my gut on this one.... Staged False Flag is my opinion. The photo looks staged to me..JMHO

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 am

Well well well.......That didn't take long.

This was a photo op...................plain and simple, there were several others as well.

Here Sir. Same Photog same location, different angle.....which means you and everyone else are being spoon fed.

Now enough is enough.....know when to fold em son!

http://femamom.com/2012/07/20/dark-knig ... the-house/

Oh yes.....there are other photos shot at this same location....." IN MY OPINION ALL FOR EFFECT OF THE ACT "

I'm saying photo ops..............other websites are simply calling them faked, staged, WTF ever.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Waste of Time, totally!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/2 ... de=1259107

All fake, right??? :oops:

All just actors, and they made up all the captions, they are totally fabicated, right??? :oops:

Talk all the bullshit you like Cole, you are just not man enough to fess up to being wrong, and that these pictures are real. You really have a lot of gall talking down to anyone, after being caught misrepresenting these pictures by omitting the captions.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Such hypocrisy.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:41 am

Looks like Cole took a powder for 3 weeks, to let things cool down for himself after being busted for lying. Caught redhanded trying to show pictures with his fABRICATED editorial of what we are supose to believe, but when the real truth is discovered what those pictures were, Cole looked pretty stupid talking down to everyone else. You have no shame Cole, with your condesending way of telling everyone off for not buying into your bullshit stories' Certainly not man enough to "man up" and admit, those captions really do tell the truth why the girl in the background was smiling. You saw the real captions and choose to omit them totally. After being caught redhanded, you have the odasity to tell me it was all a faked photo op. :lol:

Where did you go Cole? Couldn't handle it when your vivid imagination got exposed?
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Someone's beast is hungry.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:23 am

"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts