The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Bible and Homosexuality

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Disson80r-----PM
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Apparently those questions I asked are off-limits at this forum. I do not know why for sure . I am threatened with banning so I leave this thread to the christians so they may discuss in peace their reasonable loving bigotry against homosexuals. There is nothing I can do, no way to air my grievances. This is a christian board/anti-homosexual, and such questions as I have asked or dissent will not be tolerated.

I doubt I will remain active on this forum for much longer. I wish my friend here the best of luck.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Total Lie!
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:43 pm

I have been posting in this "Bible and Homosexuality" thread asking unpopular questions about your religion. I was insulted and called a troll for asking the questions even as I sportingly ignored the insults at me. Then I was sent a PM demanding me to stop. That is what happened.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 pm

No, that is not what happened, and this is not a board discussion.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Fine christian, you are. Can't say I'm much surprised.
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:42 pm

When it comes down to it, your kind are enemies of truth. You act civil as you're forced to be while doing your best to destroy others who never hurt you and conceal truth, but underneath you are irrational cowards who reveal your irrational ugliness when your lies are threatened. You are not good. You don't even understand what good is. You're violent and selfish and oppressive. You lie to yourselves, lie to each other, and stifle almost all our hopes of a bright and amazing future with your narrow petty cowardice.

Tell yourself what you need to tell yourself, swallow another lie in your illusiln-based life, and then ban the fag for wanting answefs for his persecution, for the torment, for the years of doubt and confusion because it was part of your sick illusionary world to deny him, to deny him and mistreat him and make him regret who he was.

You life-deniers. You sad small liars full of fear. I'm glad if I offend you, glad if it gets to you to have the "Salt" rubbed in YOYR wounds for a change. Ban me.
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:47 pm

Nobody gets banned here, they get themselves banned! Your comments are a load of crap, and the reasons you were reported, and given warnings, have nothing to do with a word of what you just said, and you know it.
greeney2

Postby qmark » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Wow! First, let me say, you don't know me at all. You are wrong. My "kind", as you prefer to say, does not hate your "kind". I am beginning to believe you have never met a true Christian because a true Christian cannot hate in the sense you are talking about. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life." I am not the enemy of truth, Jesus is Truth. I do not conceal the truth, I speak openly of Him. I understand what good is, God is good. I am not violent nor do I oppress anyone. Do I disagree with gay marrage? Yes. Would I work hard to ban it? No. You cannot legislate morality. Would I pray for them? Yes. A very good friend of ours is gay. It is what it is. He is a great guy.
Anyway, the quote below is why I am not bothering to answer any more of your questions. You want to think I am delusional, and that's fine with me, but there is absolutely no logical reason to continue any Q & A with you. Your mind is set. And after reading your rant I am more certain it would be an exercise in futility.

DIss0n80r wrote:I asked him how he could be sure he wasn't deluding himself. Of course I personally think he is delusional, but the question was a sincere attempt to understand his mindset, how he perceives and thinks, and inquire into that, regardless of my offensive personal opinion.
qmark

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 pm

What is that guy on about? My goodness. Expects everything from everyone and gives nothing. I know the type. Nice story he told though, but yeah not exactly what I would call rational; we're on a message board here. And what did he say about victim status? pfft.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts