The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Bible and Homosexuality

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:50 am

I'm not trolling. If anyone trolled anyone, it was Sandra trolling me. She insulted me repeatedly while talking crazy. I only asked a christian to explain the religion in a way that makes sense. I don't think you have the right to judge me so harshly if your own belief system that you hold in such high regard doesn't even make sense.

I am responding to the claims made in qmark's post, and am seeking information. Start by answering my posts on page 12, please. At least attempt to answer, or else I'll have to conclude that you can't adequately defend it because it is nonsense.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:15 am

at1with0 wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Stop trolling now Disson80r!

This is one of the few threads s/he is not trolling.Image

Yeah but I'm not a christian so when I say something they don't understand, or ask a question they don't like, or goof around with you in a few posts in another thread, it's all trolling.

It's okay for a christian to throw a crazy claim out there and not have to even try to back it up at all because magic.

Hey, let's go sneer at Cole for not being logical enough. Now there's a nut. He believes some weird stuff!
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:32 am

And please, people, before you return to lecture me sternly, give me some kind of answer to these questions:

Was Jesus God or not? Is God omniscient or not? How did your God "take on" sin? How is it covered? What is the actual process that you are alluding to, exactly? How does a God penalize Himself with separation from Himself?

Please do not expect me to take you at all seriously until you can give some kind of sane response. Don't expect me to pretend I didn't ask them. Don't expect me to pretend you aren't ignoring those questions.

Until you give me something, I will continue to treat your claims as total nonsense.
DIss0n80r

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:35 am

Nah, you are just another person attempting to make a mockery out of other peoples' beliefs in attempting to feel knowledgeable about something in life...although you come up real short. I have every right to insult your position in this thread. You want to act like a clown all the time well so what then you invite the response.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 am

Nah, sorry. Not interested in your victim status. Answer the questions, please.
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:47 am

I have some questions above that are still being ignored. Answer them or stop trolling.
DIss0n80r

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:03 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:I'm not trolling. If anyone trolled anyone, it was Sandra trolling me. She insulted me repeatedly while talking crazy.

Did you know that crazy people have the burden of insufficient expression by carrying the most creative mental modules that have the absolute potential in providing greater plasticity to other information processing. Did you know that we cultivate distinguishable types of intelligence within the working psychological frameworks of civilizations and did you know that you are very distinguishable? Do you know how easily these distinguishable types of intelligence are altered? lol

Go ahead and call me crazy, but I'm no lame like you.

So you met a christian clown. whaaaaaa. whaaaaa.
whaaaaaaa. Get over yourself.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:07 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Nah, sorry. Not interested in your victim status. Answer the questions, please.

All I hear you saying is "I want my cake! I want my cake!"
NO! :twisted:
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Could you please stop trying to change the subject? I asked some questions above but they are being ignored.
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 pm

sandra wrote:
DIss0n80r wrote:Nah, sorry. Not interested in your victim status. Answer the questions, please.

All I hear you saying is "I want my cake! I want my cake!"
NO! :twisted:

All I hear you saying is nothing.
DIss0n80r

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts