The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Chick-fil-A turn out unbelievable

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Not legally nor morally did they do anything wrong, but the same can not be said about the gay rights protesters.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:29 am

Humphreys and others,

The whole issue makes me shake my head to be quite honest, no one in this whole charade can hold their heads high, not least those who flooded Chick-Fil-A in support. As someone said elsewhere, Ghandi fasted for peace, these people are stuffing their faces for hate, and that to me speaks volumes to where we have come in recent times.

No one here said anything about holding their head up high. What people are here is satisfied that the public finally spoke out and had enough of this baseness and crassness being shoved down their throats while trying to make them feel guilty about their beliefs.

The people have become disgusted with the coercion and intimidation techniques of Leadership, The Main Stream Media as well as these Pseudo Victim Groups pimping the rest of us out by guilt techniques and on the public purse for votes.

The people are also becoming disgusted with those who label dissent and disagreement...first Amendment protections ...as hate/haters. This too is baseness and crassness. They are slowly awakening to the understanding that the word Hate and Haters is not Enlightenment...but Entitlement.

This recognition and awakening is speaking volumes to the American sense of decency and they demonstrated so peacefully at Chick Fil A...last week. The anti thesis cannot make this claim.

In otherwords....

They are beginning ..some of them...to look at what passes for Enlightenment. For they are sensing that it too is not the product advertised.

If enough of this nonsense continues ..they will begin looking at leadership in the same Light.

Oh...while we are at it here....who or what labeled these groups to whom Chick Fil A contributes as Hate groups??

I am curious about this. Have any arrests been made???

I ask this because to me much of this labeling and stereotyping is a type of censorship..control and done devoutly and with the zeal of a religion.

I am not into censorship or such control. I will do my thinking for myself.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:21 pm

It's a Homoluciferian conspiracy.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:25 pm

WHISTLEBLOWER
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:07 pm

:shh:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 am

Thank you for acknowledging my existence from time to time. :D
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:12 am

YOU are the center of my entire world.
DIss0n80r

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 am

at1with0 wrote:WHISTLEBLOWER

I am not sure if this is an answer to my question as to who or what labeled these groups contributed to by Chick Fil A as hate groups.

I have no idea what or who WHISTLEBLOWER is. Is it a government group or a private group sponsored by government ...or just a private group??

I tried to look it up but seem to be getting a movie or something to do with stocks and bonds..wall street.

Have any arrests been made??

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:09 am

DIss0n80r wrote:YOU are the center of my entire world.

I wish my milk wasn't so sour.
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:00 am

at1with0 wrote:
DIss0n80r wrote:YOU are the center of my entire world.

I wish my milk wasn't so sour.

I forgive you.
DIss0n80r

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts