The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

The Moon: The Hoax of dissinformation

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 am

WOW indeed.....I watched this vid yesterday..............near 24 hrs before I'm able to speak about it............I think it's what's wrong with the information HWY these days.............people doing just about anything and saying just about anything for money.

Anyway.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:WOW indeed.....I watched this vid yesterday..............near 24 hrs before I'm able to speak about it............I think it's what's wrong with the information HWY these days.............people doing just about anything and saying just about anything for money.

Anyway.

Cole

Cole, Are you saying that the information in the video is more disinformation???
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby cormac » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:22 pm

yeah i saw this or something similar ...

so what's up with this? why are they photoshopping photos of the moon?? this is really weird ... what could they be covering up and why? the only man-made things on the moon should be some leftovers from the usa and ussr manned (usa only) and unmanned (both) so why would they do this not just once in a while apparently but very regularly ... this is very strange and was brand new to me ...

any opinions on this? or insights even better

and all the photos are always in black and white? why would they do this? one of the most popular daily links on the entire web are the daily space photos upped by nasa from hubble of the amazing nebulas and stuff ... so if these are all in color, what's with the moon always being in black and white? no way can that be a 'coincidence' ...

would love some educated guesses on this ... and also are there other documentaries on this specific area? (not the apollo hoax ... i've seen those ... not saying anything about them :| <neutral guy) ;)
take care :)
cormac

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
-- T.S. Eliot
cormac

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:28 am

all the photos are always in black and white? why would they do this? one of the most popular daily links on the entire web are the daily space photos upped by nasa from hubble of the amazing nebulas and stuff ... so if these are all in color, what's with the moon always being in black and white? no way can that be a 'coincidence' ..

They are always in black and white as a means of perpetuating the Lie in plain sight. It also makes for easy dawg chasing his tail kid of lunacy for those who may need to one day be marginalized because of their intelligent questions.

If there actually are artifacts on the surface of the moon they're not from the so called manned missions.....High Rez in color photos would make this pretty clear to even those most naive and equally hard of head.

We tend to forget radiation for radiations sake of argument when it's most convenient to do so. Normally radiation in high dose tends to be extremely unhealthy, just not while on a mission to outer space. 8-)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:If there actually are artifacts on the surface of the moon they're not from the so called manned missions.....High Rez in color photos would make this pretty clear to even those most naive and equally hard of head.

Who is the hard headed one? They just released pictures showing all the flags but one is still standing, and Buzz Aldrin in 1969 stated our flag was blown over on take off, and is the only one showing as down, but its visible.

Don't tell me, those are fake too, cuz Cole researched it! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:09 am

LOL...Maybe a simple illustration will do.

Make any sense?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:42 am

Sure does, it shows how easy it is for anyone to alter what was real in 1969. Or 911 "puffs of smoke" computer guy was obsessed with. Or thinking welding slag is termite on a beam. Its all been explained, and debunked. And the die hards never give up.

Honestly Cole, I would have an easier time believing you if you said, I climbed so high up the oak tree trimming, I could see those flags on the moon, and had to tell Mycala Maroney to move a little she was blocking my view. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:47 am

Actually it shows EXACTLY why people like you are more interested in who shot J.R. as opposed to who shot JFK. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:42 am

JR got shot? OMG! :lol:
greeney2

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts