The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

World Politics

Facts about the BNP (a good read for all)

This section is designed for foreign politics, outside the United States. The Black Vault serves many different countries, and this forum will hold threads regarding world politics, events, etc.

Are the BNP racists?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 2

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 9:42 am

I’m really going to enjoy this. I’m getting onto one of my favourite subjects here. :twisted:

The BNP are racist bastards who should be shot on site :twisted: . They don’t like any one that isn’t white. They want to deport anyone who isn’t white. And the best part about them is they come out with this line `we are not a racist party` all day long yet they don’t allow you to be a member if you are a non-white.

By white what they mean is Anglo. If you are from the med Mediterranean you don’t get in. They are a joke party. They base ever thing on lies, propaganda and fear.

They go on and on and on about British jobs for British workers but they don’t mean a word of it. :roll:

If you are black but were born in the UK, they want to kick you out. You are not British in their eyes, you are an invader, you are not worthy of them, you cannot vote for them even if you do agree with them because you are black.

If you are born in the UK you’re British, simple; but they don’t care. They only want whites in this country. In their little world, if your parents came from Germany (and you’re white) you are more British than a black who’s grandparents came from the Caribbean. Who is more British to you? In my mind, even though the German is British, the black kid is because his grandparents came here.

This is a very interesting thing from the fascists. Basically the mirror (crap newspaper) said she was a member of the BNP and she says she wasn’t. The interesting part is that she never once mentioned what party she belonged to. All she kept saying was that she was a graphics designer.

I’m going to speak to my barrister at 2:10 ish.

I think the word she is looking for is solicitor. People are amazingly stupid. :roll: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Groh_NWC2T0

This is there Head Nazi… sorry this is there leader:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QsQxkYO ... re=related

But he’s not racist. ;)

BNP site:

http://www.youtube.com/user/FreedomBNP

A very, very interesting site.

http://nothingbritish.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns62Ehjh ... re=related

good boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Kgc5vT ... re=related

I’m going for dinner I’ll be back to finish this later. :evil:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 21, 2009 11:27 am

The UK is a place where people have always come to. Could you imagine if people never came here? People like Charles Darwin wouldn’t be here (Albanian I think) the royal family wouldn’t either (German) witch is kind of funny because the BNP support the royal family. Strikes of two tone there.

I wouldn’t be here (don’t fucking ask, wouldn't have enough time in the world to tell you my family history :lol: ), thinking about it, nobody will be here. We are a country of immigrants because we are British; name a county we haven’t owned or been at war with at one time or another, I can’t think of many. We went out to these places and we married the locals and stuff.

And that’s not just for the UK it’s the same for every country in Europe. I think the only thing we can say is that William The Conquer wasn’t French because his grandparents were English.

Didn’t have much point in saying that other than the fact I wanted to. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could kind of understand the BNP’s point of view if they would let blacks vote for them but they don’t, I’m not black but it really does get to me :x . I’ve known many black lads who are a hundred times more English than any BNP member because they understand what it is to be English.

That `not to bothered` attitude that we have, the acceptance that we have, remember that black were (for the most part) welcome in the UK just after the war. We have some of the oldest Chinese communities in Europe as well; think I’m right in saying that I’m not sure. :?

Maybe it’s just me but I really don’t think the BNP will ever be a real party because the British people have never really been interested in fascism. It’s never really posed a real threat here.
People may think they are a good idea but after a few years of them being in the spotlight there policies will come unstuck and they will fall apart, turning them into a sideline party like they are now. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby wp1955 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:10 am

HI LASHMAR-THIS IS MY FIRST REPLY ON A TOPIC. I AGREE ON YOUR VIEWS, DID I NOT HEAR ON SKY NEWS THAT "HERR LEADER" HAS A ROYAL GARDEN PARTY INVITE??. I AM ON BV MOST NIGHTS & HAVE READ MOST OF YOUR POSTS-- INTERESTING STUFF. I AM FROM GLASGOW, AM 53, HAVE FRIENDS FROM SEVERAL ETHNIC ORIGINS. :)
wp1955

Postby Lashmar » Mon May 25, 2009 1:59 am

Hello

Yes he’s going to be at the party. Only as a +1 though. He wouldn’t get in any other way. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby wp1955 » Mon May 25, 2009 6:36 am

HI LASHMAR-- IN TO-DAYS " SCOTTISH SUN " (PAGE 2), " B.B.C. RACE STORM"-Radio show reported to COPS over BNP phone-in. BBC RADIO SCOTLAND suckered into providing the BNP with a FORUM on european election campaign. Thought BEEB woulld have learned after ROSS/BRAND fiasco ??. If item not in your edition online let me know, can copy& send-- my scanner is not working thro VISTA.
wp1955

Postby Lashmar » Mon May 25, 2009 6:55 am

Poor old BBC. Fucked if they do and Fucked if they don't.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol ... 446731.ece

If they didn't let the BNP on they would have been doen for being biased. They let them on and they’re being done for being racest.

“Giving racists such coverage would be a scandal at any time — but in the middle of an election campaign for the European Parliament it is outrageous.”

See. They have to be fair to all parties so they can never win.

Personally I don’t think they should have spent any time on the BNP, but then again I think they should be rounded up and shot as well so I might not be the best person to speak about the BNP. :lol:

Griffin, convicted in 1998 of inciting race hate, said: “It’s feasible for us to be serious challengers for a Scottish Parliament seat in the Glasgow constituency.”

Don’t think so mate. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon May 25, 2009 6:57 am

AN ex-Guardsman branded the BNP "scumbags" last night for using his photo and faked words on an election flyer.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol ... 436087.ece

And then they think they have a hope in hell chance of doing anything. :roll:

They really get to me.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon May 25, 2009 7:19 am

A VETERAN British National Party activist was brutally attacked with a hammer as the far right party were about to hold a meeting.
Tony Ward, 48, of Liverpool, was with fellow BNP members outside a pub in Leigh, Greater Manchester, last night, when a group of armed thugs attacked.

The BNP members were with a party trailer when Mr Ward was attacked with a hammer.

A party spokesman said: "A group of about 25 to 40 turned up armed with various weapons, bats, knives, and attacked about half a dozen of our people.

"They had obviously gone there to disrupt the meeting and attack people.

"Poor Tony is a long-time activist and isn't some young football thug.

"It was sinister they were so organised and had turned up to attack people rather than just demonstrated peacefully."

A fundraiser was due to happen at Pure nightclub in Leigh, but was cancelled at the last minute, added Mr Jones.

He said police told them they would object to future meetings there unless they moved the venue - which they did, arranging to go to the pub.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "I can confirm a man is in custody following a confrontation yesterday in the early evening on St Helens Road in Leigh.

"The victim sustained lacerations to the head and it does look like a hammer could have been used."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol ... 319923.ece

group of about 25 to 40

so it was a group of 15 to 20 then. ;) :roll: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby wp1955 » Mon May 25, 2009 8:53 am

LASHMAR-- IMHO THEY HAVE .N.F.C. OF WINNING A SEAT IN SCOTLAND IN JUNE. WE ARE STILL PART OF " THE UNITED KINGDOM ". CAN'T THINK WHICH MEP SEAT THEY COULD " REALISTICALLY CHALLENGE",BUT IT LOSES A LOT OF FUNDS IN LOST DEPOSITS!!. I AM IN SPEAKERS AREA & IF LABOUR PUT FORWARD "E.T." THEY WOULD STILL HAVE 10K MAJORITY, WE VOTE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT HERE, SCOTLAND IS LESS RACIST IMHO.??
wp1955

Postby Lashmar » Mon May 25, 2009 8:59 am

wp1955 wrote:SCOTLAND IS LESS RACIST IMHO.??

Until it comes to England then it’s open season. ;) :lol: :lol:

To be fair I don’t really think the BNP have a chance anywhere. The only reason people vote for them is because people are fed up with the `Big three` and they want to kick them up the arse. Then they do things like this to get in the news every now and again.

Out of all the small parties the BNP are the best knows because they are in the News so often.

UKIP are coming along nicely in the east though. How are they doing up in Scotland?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Next

Return to World Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts