The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

"The Dark Knight" 12 murdered, 50 injured in slauder

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:06 am

I would not trust any information about the numbers of rounds fired, or how many fired before it jammed, as those things probably have not been officially released IMHO. I think its pretty safe to say, many people were hit by a single round passing through them, as well as the shotgun hitting a lot of people.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 am

Greeney, did you read my post or simply skim thru it? What do you think aside from the shotgun and the AR...............means? Curious here is all. So as you say, " YOU " wouldn't trust any information released because those numbers haven't been released yet.. :crazy: :crazy:

OKAY...........TO MY POINT...What does it mean when WIKI has it all down chapter and verse? How and where did they get the information? Who is the author, the person who entered it..

The majority of this is far too convenient, far too many coincidences.....Psyche patient off his meds, or is it, will it be.... that he sought treatment from a Doc who has been previously slapped on the wrist for passing out drugs to those not under her care?????????????/ Gots to be her fault RIGHT..

Many people have already dismissed this as just another mass shooting/killing by a nutter with lots of ammo and " of course " GUNS!!!

Did you see and hear that person who some how fronts as NYC's mayor.........That's just all out asinine, better yet, do you know who the Police Chief of Aurora CO is? Where his last job was, what it was?????????

Greeney do you know and understand what " PATTERN RECOGNITION " software is????????????/ Ever heard of it? Know who developed and uses it, know how it's used to see things that make it very very easy to draw concrete conclusions about certain events, certain possibilities as to the how's and why's.

One last thing that I find very very sketchy..... Why does this guy keep asking jail staff " Why am I here " Who said that he told the cops that his apt was rigged..........why..........who said that there were 2 gas masks found on scene? How did he pack in 2 long guns, canisters of smoke, and all that protective gear without anyone in the parking lot, near to it, ever seeing or saying a thing??????/ Where were the crowd control cops that were reported to have been on scene..............I read somewhere where it was said that they numbered 6... He dresses up in semi riot gear in a public parking lot and no one sees anything out of place.................just dozens of people milling about and no one sees anything...........just a bit weird, especially when you have an eyewitness who seems to have the best descriptive capacity of any eyewitness ever.....it's just another nutty nutty mass of complete confusion which becomes muddied FURTHER when the MEDIA gets involved.

Even Obama made a misleading comment in regard to the shooting and an injury someone suffered............wrong injury, and wrong blood trail....The person who left the blood trail in question in more than likely one of the 12.

What about the stick figure package?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 am

Anyone find this interesting?

Holmes court document revised four days after its release

As media outlets continued to clamor for information in the criminal case against suspected theater killer James Eagan Holmes, a previously released document that had been widely publicized was altered slightly on Tuesday to remove a key piece of information.

The motion by defense attorneys, originally released Friday, was altered to black out a section that revealed Holmes was a patient of University of Colorado psychiatrist Dr. Lynne Fenton.

That information made headlines across the globe for the media looking for clues behind Holmes' motive for allegedly unleashing a hail of bullets on July 20 inside an Aurora movie theater, killing 12 and injuring 58.

The revelation that Holmes was seeing a psychiatrist was a significant development in a case that has been put under a gag order by District Court Judge William Sylvester.

No explanation was given for why the motion now is redacted — four days after it had been published on the Colorado Judicial Branch's website.

Also blacked out was a reference to the Colorado statute that covers patient-physician confidentiality in a court case.

Now 58 people wounded, better working number than 70.......70-58 = 12

Just can't make this stuff up.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21204 ... -after-its

Looks like someone leaked the business about the Psyche. Sales job? WTF is really going on here?

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 am

Your mental masturbation isn't worth more than skimming, Cole. Not even that, really.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:00 am

DIss0n80r wrote:Your mental masturbation isn't worth more than skimming, Cole. Not even that, really.

Get your head out your ass. :roll:

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 am

Here we go again, Cole know better, and everyone else is full of boloney, as he smells another conspriacy, he already knows everything. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Need I remind you of the Texas shootings, how sure you were?
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 am

Suddenly I realize Cole has the secret truth and everything else is an evil conspiracy! :idea:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 am

Cole sits in the living room and solves more conspiracies, by making it up as he goes, reads between the lines, and tells us his uncles brothes long lost cousin, was a meter maid in downtown nowhere. :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:42 am

Something of national note happened back in June in that town....remember what it was? How about a refresher:

Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber

No real big deal, just severe rights violations, no biggie.

One suspected criminal...lol REALLY

Police Chief.

Same one in charge of the Theater shooting......I'm sure you've watched his presser......you can find it on various cites.. He's one of Rudy's x's..........NYC Cop.......

By Erin McLaughlin
Jun 4, 2012 8:20pm
Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber
Email 97 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

Police in Aurora, Colo., searching for suspected bank robbers stopped every car at an intersection, handcuffed all the adults and searched the cars, one of which they believed was carrying the suspect.

Police said they had received what they called a “reliable” tip that the culprit in an armed robbery at a Wells Fargo bank committed earlier was stopped at the red light.

“We didn’t have a description, didn’t know race or gender or anything, so a split-second decision was made to stop all the cars at that intersection, and search for the armed robber,” Aurora police Officer Frank Fania told ABC News.

Officers barricaded the area, halting 19 cars.

“Cops came in from every direction and just threw their car in front of my car,” Sonya Romero, one of the drivers who was handcuffed, told ABC News affiliate KMGH-TV in Denver.

From there, the police went from car to car, removing the passengers and handcuffing the adults.

“Most of the adults were handcuffed, then were told what was going on and were asked for permission to search the car,” Fania said. “They all granted permission, and once nothing was found in their cars, they were un-handcuffed.”

The search lasted between an hour and a half and two hours, and it wasn’t until the final car was searched that police apprehended the suspect.

“Once officers got to his car, they found evidence that he was who they were looking for,” Fania said. “When they searched the car, they found two loaded firearms.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... nk-robber/

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby DIss0n80r » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Well, the Joker did rob a bank in the movie, so there must be a connection... I just hope the government doesn't erase Cole's memory before he can tell us what it is.
DIss0n80r

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts