The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Phobia of Olympics

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Highbrow » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 am

I might be great pessimist but I'm much afraid of those London Olympics. For the start the same G4S provided just 4,200 security officers instead of 10,400. Then that incident with that undesirable unknown girl marching with Indian athletes and officials during opening ceremony Friday night was hilarious. It is luck that she didn't kill anybody. And now it turns out that at least three security officers of London Olympics have got problems with migration law in New Castle. Are they serious? We are guarded by whatever men from whatever they've come here! You see in G4S they are proud of their multinationality. I wonder if they ever check their officers' concerning to various international extremists. I guess the answer would be "no". As we see they can't even control existence of visas and working papers of their employers. Are you really feel save in London Olympics yet?
Highbrow

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts