The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

simple question

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:05 pm

What if we're already simultaneously in earth, heaven, and hell (and it's a matter of tuning in to the three and their combinations)?

Everything is everywhere, if anywhere. Nothing more than a holographic principle. We don't occupy space. Physical correspondence is a lie.

If you were tuned into a combination of heaven and hell, for example, you might witness your body getting chopped up with a chainsaw but feel nothing but passionate bliss about it (i.e., horrible things might happen but feel no pain or discomfort from those things)?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby qmark » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:33 pm

at1with0 wrote:What if we're already simultaneously in earth, heaven, and hell (and it's a matter of tuning in to the three and their combinations)?

I would say yes but probably not in the manor that you are thinking. I think earth may have a little piece of heaven and hell in it. With us here on earth, we experience a little of all three . . . possibly.
qmark

Postby khanster » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Heaven, hell, and The material universe all exist together in the same space separated as alternate dimensions of experience. Humans in the material universe are spiritually blind and cannot see what is going on in the alternate dimensions but they can see us.
khanster

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:18 am

I have had days where I was so happy I could die.

at1with0

Postby inja » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:18 pm

at1with0 wrote:What if we're already simultaneously in earth, heaven, and hell (and it's a matter of tuning in to the three and their combinations)?

Everything is everywhere, if anywhere. Nothing more than a holographic principle. We don't occupy space. Physical correspondence is a lie.

If you were tuned into a combination of heaven and hell, for example, you might witness your body getting chopped up with a chainsaw but feel nothing but passionate bliss about it (i.e., horrible things might happen but feel no pain or discomfort from those things)?

When you reach the understanding of the combination of heaven and hell than you "know" from the heart that they both are one and from the same source, and when you feel nothing and bliss has been reached you also know nothing exists except for the one, thus your body isn't being chopped, cause it doesn't actually exist, nor does the chainsaw exist and pain and discomfort can't possible exist if nothing but the One exists.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
inja

Postby at1with0 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:49 pm

What are your thoughts on that source?
at1with0

Postby inja » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 pm

at1with0 wrote:What are your thoughts on that source?

Deep Question :)

My simple answer.....there is nothing in existence other than the Source. Personally I no longer call it the Source or God it has become the Absolute.

A more complicated answer would be that behind everyone of our ego's the source slumbers just waiting for us to awaken and connect. When we take the "i" out of the vocabulary and start to more think of ourselves as "I am" things start to change. Body, mind and soul all come and are a manifestation of the Source (which actually would include the ego), they are not 3 separate aspects but 3 that are essentially the same with different functions, one no better than the other.
Life is a game, playing out unawareness into awareness. If you look into hinduism you will find that the universe is set up in a very precise way, with the intentional intent by God or as I say the Absolute that creates veils for us to break through to discover the none separation that has always existed. Those veils are ego (sense of I), time which includes decay and the sense of mortality, desire which keeps you present in an individual identity...and I am pretty sure there are 2 or 3 more.

For me nothing exists other than the Source and for me there can't possibly be 2 Absolute authorities such as God and Satan reigning from above. Seems rather contradictory to me to believe there are two absolute sources. So ultimately what people refer to as evil and good is all from the same source and serves the purpose of God or Source constantly creating until the cycle is complete. Mu job....to discover that I AM.
inja

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Wecome back stranger! :D Long time to see! :lol: Hope you have been well and happy. :clap:
greeney2

Postby inja » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:58 pm

greeney2 wrote:Wecome back stranger! :D Long time to see! :lol: Hope you have been well and happy. :clap:

Hey there Greeney :mrgreen: good to see you too!! I've been well and yes happy too!! I got laid of three years ago and ended up starting my own business, which I love but keeps me very busy as does my daughter.

I see there are still a few familiar faces around 8-) I'm hoping to find time to stick around for a bit.
inja

Postby qmark » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:54 pm

inja wrote:My simple answer.....there is nothing in existence other than the Source. Personally I no longer call it the Source or God it has become the Absolute.

A more complicated answer would be that behind everyone of our ego's the source slumbers just waiting for us to awaken and connect. When we take the "i" out of the vocabulary and start to more think of ourselves as "I am" things start to change. Body, mind and soul all come and are a manifestation of the Source (which actually would include the ego), they are not 3 separate aspects but 3 that are essentially the same with different functions, one no better than the other.
Life is a game, playing out unawareness into awareness. If you look into hinduism you will find that the universe is set up in a very precise way, with the intentional intent by God or as I say the Absolute that creates veils for us to break through to discover the none separation that has always existed. Those veils are ego (sense of I), time which includes decay and the sense of mortality, desire which keeps you present in an individual identity...and I am pretty sure there are 2 or 3 more.

For me nothing exists other than the Source and for me there can't possibly be 2 Absolute authorities such as God and Satan reigning from above. Seems rather contradictory to me to believe there are two absolute sources. So ultimately what people refer to as evil and good is all from the same source and serves the purpose of God or Source constantly creating until the cycle is complete. Mu job....to discover that I AM.

inja, inja, inja ...................... its good to "see" you. Welcome back.

Although, the above sounds kind of New Age-ish to me. :think:
qmark

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts